Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
That video was so dull, her lack of awareness about work is just bizarre, wow shock horror that when asked for a recommendation a fast food worker would just pitch the product they are promoting. Also her latest post on jnstagram about missing her school uniform, she is 100%one of those people who hark back to their school days because they are bored with their life now

Reactions: 20

PcPlum

I used to be Christian and it's so so typical to have a very quick engagement in order to move in together. It's pushed upon them and it's expected though never admitted. In the short 2 years I was in a church I witnessed 10 teenage couples get married. They were forced to do youth marriage courses, egged on to have quick cheap weddings, offered rental houses from older couples in the church and only 3 of those couples are still together. 2 were separated/divorced before they were 21!

I really hope it doesn't come crashing down for grace! She's very childish and has a heck of a lot of growing up to do!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

cwymmie

VIP Member
I don’t see an issue with her (or any influencer) spending money during the cost of living crisis. I don’t think anyone, an influencer or not, should get hate for having money it’s not like it’s their fault others are struggling, as you said. Also I think influencers would be super boring to watch if they didn’t have money to spend imo. I just think if someone has an issue with them spending then they are jealous. I am also jealous because I’d love to have their money and do/spend as I wish. It’s easy enough not to watch if people are that bothered by it 🤷‍♀️
Oh rest assured I’m 100% not jealous, I could do without the tatty contents of 8 advent calendars to find somewhere to put 🤣
My point remains that it does nothing for her relatability factor. She gives herself the persona of the girl next door, and the girl next door to me wouldn’t be spending £100 on advent calendars for herself to open all at once and a £25 cookie 😆

• Heart

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
She said she filmed the meal plan for "you guys", does she really expect her subscribers will be able to pay £50 per day for it? That is what most people's weekly food budget is :oops:.

• Wow

opal73

VIP Member
It just reminds me of my first serious relationship and looking back imagining marrying him.. thank god I didn't
Yeah, she has literally no life experience, has lived with her parents her whole life, is more than likely a virgin. The family lives like it's the 19th century and I think she's in for a rude awakening. Hopefully it'll work out though.

I am really curious once they're married and living together whether she'll actually show him in the videos, or at least call him by name and not just say "we" constantly. Because that'll be hard to hide.

lmao her instagram, apparently a good portion of her viewers didn't even know she was dating anyone

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I don’t see an issue with her (or any influencer) spending money during the cost of living crisis. I don’t think anyone, an influencer or not, should get hate for having money it’s not like it’s their fault others are struggling, as you said. Also I think influencers would be super boring to watch if they didn’t have money to spend imo. I just think if someone has an issue with them spending then they are jealous. I am also jealous because I’d love to have their money and do/spend as I wish. It’s easy enough not to watch if people are that bothered by it 🤷‍♀️
That’s so obviously not the point OP was making though. You can spend money all you want but at the end of the day buying 8 advent calendars just for the sake of it is fucking stupid and it’s not ‘jealousy’ to point that out.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her if her parents are angry. She’s a grown woman and needs to start acting like it.

If her boyfriend doesn’t get the ick from this he’s a better person than I’ll ever be.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Not that I want to imagine but if I had to I can totally see her being a freak in the sheets?! (Yuck this feels a bit grim to type out🫢) She’s so hyper and excited about everything, she’s been wanting a relationship for ages too and I imagine she understands most relationships mean there will be some intimacy involved. Just because she’s religious and seems like her siblings waited until marriage doesn’t mean she’s frigid! Just my 2 cents
Nothing to do with her being religious. Everything to do with her having the personality of a 10 year old. All I can see is her seeing a Penis and giggling and running away 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

kissfm

She'd defo benefit from getting a real job but let's be real? Who of us here would willingly go to work at Tesco if we had a stable flow of income and didn't even have any bills to pay? Grace is too posh for customer service anyways, judging by how she's commented on customer service before she's probably one of those people who looks down on cashiers etc.

Last edited:

jackolantern

VIP Member
This is the Detox Kitchen meal plan Grace did for 5 days (well… 4 because she skipped the dinner TWICE in this tiny series. Once by having pizza instead and once by not being able to be bothered to film the end because ‘we get it by now’). View attachment 1749203
£40 A DAY!? Jesus Christ could this girl get any more out of fucking touch.

• Wow

raspberry*

She's claiming it's a solo travel trip to Cambridge yet says 'we have arrived at the hotel'... not buying into her anymore, she's ruined herself.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Also, who the fuck whisks their bath? I’ve just actually processed what she said. What? Is this a thing? 🤣

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don’t think she is shy and awkward at all. She’s a complete in your face, over the top extrovert. She’s only shy when it’s something she doesn’t want to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

emm

VIP Member
Her whole channel is just pointless consuming though really, I cannot sleep so just looked at her tiktok, is it a joke that she didn't know what bottomless brunch meant?! Its like she is not living in the real world

jackolantern

VIP Member
I know we are leagues early but whisking the bath has to be in the next thread title somewhere 🤣 honestly she sacks off a potential baking career to be an influenza and whisks baths now instead of cupcakes plz 😭💀🤣 how the mighty have fallen

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Some of you lot haven’t met many religious people and it shows lol.
The vast majority of muslim girls I know (bar those who went to uni in a different area to where they lives) got married to a guy whilst still living with their parents and had never moved out before that. It’s also common for the couple to only really spend time with each other in group / family settings until they get married.
I’m not shocked in the slightest that she’s now engaged to the guy tbh.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s strange looking, you have picked particularly unflattering jokey angles :p I think she’s pretty and when she’s done up she looks like that very typical model look to me. I just worry how thin she is personally.