Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine every video of hers she will write off the expenses, makes me so upset to think of all the influencers that write off what they do and tax payers money goes on it
To be fair, no tax payer's money goes towards writing it off. She can only claim back what she's paid in tax on the item already, so she's only gaining her own money back. Still not cool, but it's not something the 'normal' person is paying for.

Reactions: 2
We discussed this before, basically anyone who works for themself or has a business can write the most stupid things off - that's the system-problem, not a grace-problem.

Reactions: 6
never thought there’d be a tattle on grace but omg am i glad i found this her personality has become so insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I'm just jealous but I don't want to watch some smug dimwit eating in expensive restaurants when a lot of us are worried about the cost of living so I've stopped watching her ☹

Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm just jealous but I don't want to watch some smug dimwit eating in expensive restaurants when a lot of us are worried about the cost of living so I've stopped watching her ☹
agreed. her recent tiktok trying a £25 cookie has really rubbed me the wrong way and to make things worse, she bought two of them! so she spent £50 on two cookies + £9 on some water with mint leaves, she needs a reality check.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
agreed. her recent tiktok trying a £25 cookie has really rubbed me the wrong way and to make things worse, she bought two of them! so she spent £50 on two cookies + £9 on some water with mint leaves, she needs a reality check.
i genuinely can't understand how she can justify it by saying i like to try it so you don't have to (as per her comment response to someone)! i was actually shocked at the amount she spent when it came up on my tiktok- £59 for something that was only really mediocre is nuts

i genuinely can't understand how she can justify it by saying i like to try it so you don't have to (as per her comment response to someone)! i was actually shocked at the amount she spent when it came up on my tiktok- £59 for something that was only really mediocre is nuts
Just saw this tiktok. I’d seen another tiktok of someone else going, they had two drinks & two tarts and it was £110 🤯 they said it was worth it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I found Grace’s lockdown videos a few months back when I was having a hard time with my MH and watching them was quite comforting. Now she’s spending more on two cookies than I budget for my entire weekly food shop for two people. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If you have a big following though it’s content. This isn’t someone going out and trying it in their own time, it’s someone doing their job. Whether it alienates her audience or gets her views is another matter. I wonder how many views it takes to pay for the cookie (genuine question).

Reactions: 3
I saw another guy go there a few days ago and instantly knew Grace would go next. £59 and she didn’t even think they were that nice. And she took Honour so they probably spent at least a hundred. Babe needs to try living one day outside of her bubble. Between that one trip and the subscription boxes, constant London trips and afternoon teas she must make better money than we think and have very few expenses at home.

Reactions: 7
She can say she is trying things so we don't have to but I don't think the majority of her followers would even slightly consider going to that place whether Grace rated it or not. Felt the same vibe as when she did that train tour thing. I'm sure she has some very wealthy followers though - I am just not one of them!

I think a lot of the more expensive things she does/buys she wouldn't if she wasn't making video/social content about them. She gets to enjoy something fancy and then makes her money back (and much more) with the views/spons. It also gives her video ideas because I assume these videos where she does expensive stuff are quite popular as people want to see what being rich is like. If I was in her position I'd do the same though, so I can't complain :p

I cannot believe she has yet another story posting about bloody jelly cats. Just buy one already 😑

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she has yet another story posting about bloody jelly cats. Just buy one already 😑
Gross beggy twit. All the money she'll blow on food but not the toy because she wants it for free.

Reactions: 7
This is what pisses me off even more. She’ll buy two freaking cookies for 50 quid so she can make ‘content’ out of it but she won’t just get herself a Jellycat plush? Is she THAT desperate for them to send her free tit? I’ve never known Jellycat to do influencer sponsorships but I could be wrong. If she loves them that much and doesn’t want to buy one why has she never asked for one as a christmas or birthday gift?

Reactions: 17
This is what pisses me off even more. She’ll buy two freaking cookies for 50 quid so she can make ‘content’ out of it but she won’t just get herself a Jellycat plush? Is she THAT desperate for them to send her free tit? I’ve never known Jellycat to do influencer sponsorships but I could be wrong. If she loves them that much and doesn’t want to buy one why has she never asked for one as a christmas or birthday gift?
She could even buy one as a tax write off if she does a "review" video 🙄 If she can do it for food and days out, she can do it for products. The influencer beggy mindset comes for about 99% of Youtubers these days, even if they start off humble and modest, the expectation of freebies and collabs becomes a norm, for them and ruins them.

Reactions: 3
I love Jelly cat so I’m glad they haven’t caved and given them to influencers
But if they do after all her begging I’ll be disappointed 😭
Buy your own Grace! If I can afford to treat myself to one on a regular wage I’m sure you can 😂

Reactions: 14
Are there any youtubers that don't just become totally beggy? A lot of them seem very materialistic from the outset but grace didn't which I guess is why it is so disappointing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.