Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforgoss89

Chatty Member
She had the birth she ‘deserved’

sorry but everything she says rubs me up the wrong way. So women who had traumatic births deserved that birth did they? Get out your own anus for god’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
No one deserves a horrible birth but not everyone gets a do-over. My friend had a horrific birth that ended in an emergency C section and full hysterectomy. What’s she supposed to do? It’s not up to our children to heal our trauma it’s up to us, Grace is just too selfish to realise that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
She was lazy before her first pregnancy and covid. She's always been lazy and used to boast about it on her Twitter.

Reactions: 51
Clearly better than mine seeing as my son needed formula to gain weight 😂
Before Grace puts us through a marathon trigger and despair fest a reminder to all mums that fed is best & as is a happy mum and baby. Your value as a mum is faaaar beyond whether you can/can’t/did/didn’t BF.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
This is pure shade to poor little Cyprus!! ‘The birth I deserved’??? She is absolutely rank, entitled does’t even cover it. Hope it hurt like absolute fuck.

Reactions: 44
Her repetition of needing a/her 'villiage' all the time to support the kids and her for all the basic daily living needs is quite worrying. Is she not fit to look after them and herself then? Hope her health visitor monitors this closely for all their sakes.

She would not stop saying how 'healthy' and fit she was during pregnancy but post birth she is relying heavily on everyone. It's like she expects to be mothered herself by everyone despite her being an actual mum and has her own duties and responsibilities for 2 tiny humans.

She just comes across as wanting all the 'glory' but without any of the hard work it entails and expects everyone and their cat to do it for her. Like it's her God given right.

there are many women out in the world who have no 'villiage' and yet they press on and do what they have to for themselves and their kids.

Children are a blessing, but the way she portrays her life right now, she comes across like they are anything but a burden to her 😥
As someone who actually doesn’t have a village and recently gave birth to their second child, Grace has no idea how lucky she is. I have never felt so alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Baad_sheep

I'm so sad to hear that the baby is unwell, and I do wish her a quick and healthy recovery. But it's the way Grace has 'worded' things about the baby being unwell that give off the 'me me me' vibe. She cannot just put full focus on the baby, but has to involve herself into the situation in some way or another like she does with everything.

Baby is unwell and is admitted into hospital? - Grace says "we were admitted". Photo of baby with medical equipment attached? "If anyone asks ME, IM ok" & that a nurse had to put the attention onto Grace despite her not being the patient with having to get her blankets. It just screams she has to make everything and anything about Grace, god forbid the 'spotlight' is on anyone else but her even her own children.

she just gives me a sour vibe about all this. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But a vulnerable baby who had no control over being infected by RSV, somehow seems inconvenient for Grace and has ended up about Grace herself.

maybe she will also reconsider now letting in every person in 'her village ' coming into contact with a new baby solely for the selfish purpose of helping grace to selfcare. Most people I know who have had a baby only let the grandparents see the newborn for the first month before extended family are even allowed to see the baby for the risk of infection.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blueblue123

VIP Member
At my core, I fully support the idea of parents getting as much help as they can and a family collectively raising a child. I believe people should have multiple support systems from all generations.

BUT it's the fact that Grace doesn't acknowledge it and even worse, acts like she's hard done by and is the sole carer which rubs me the wrong way.

She gets way more help than even some of the more supportive, communal families I've come across.

And if she didn't, it's a parent's job to raise the child(ren) they choose to have. No one is owed assistance so no one should be mad at being the primary carer for their own kid(s).

I don't disagree with her mum and sister stepping in but I disagree with her attitude and lack of gratitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Is she suffering from PP depression? My baby had RSV as well as a newborn and while it was bad, Grace’s reaction seems very extreme. Since the baby was born it seems like she’s in a very bad placeView attachment 1748086
She had SUCH high expectations of what she thought this experience would be. When it’s not been it, I wonder if the reality has hit a lot harder than she expected

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
The first few weeks with a newborn are soo so hard on a marriage. Me and my husband are SOLID, and I love him more than life, but those few weeks, my body pumped with hormones, I was ready to pack my bags and go a fair few times. I remember once sobbing on the sofa uncontrollably, whilst breastfeeding my baby for 3 hours straight with cracked bleeding nipples, because he said 'Im just going to pop to the shops' and did just that, and I felt like I will never ever be able to just 'pop' anywhere. I think it really just hits you in those first few weeks, how little the men's life changed after having a baby, compare to yours. These are completely valid feelings, but combined with Graces strong narcissistic personality, I wouldn't be surprised if she did walk, or if she was emotionally abusing Lee for not being able to do as much as she has to. Liking passive aggressive tweets definitely won't help the situation though, and it just shows her emotional immaturity. It reminds me of how I used to post cryptic Facebook updates/song lyrics aimed at certain people instead of addressing the issues🤣
If they did break up though I'm sure it will be a 'gentle, mature, guided separation that they manifested for the greater future' or something along those lines

• Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
It makes sense that seeing her baby be admitted would be very triggering for her with her own history. Which is another reason why she shouldn’t have rushed into all of this. She really needed a solid few years of healing and rebuilding herself before the trials and tribulations of a new baby. I know Grace is generally very moany, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her this vulnerable before.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
What an insufferable cunt.
What about the birth Cyprus ‘deserved’? He was very poorly and was without a mother for a long time because she didn’t take covid precautions.

• Heart
Reactions: 38