Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people should be able to put their children on social media in moderation obviously without being tarnished as being a bad parent.

Cash in on what? I’m talking about non influencers here. Who aren’t interested in ads or sponsorships.
Sorry where you said child based accounts I interpreted that as parenting influencers and the like.

I personally don’t agree with creating a digital footprint for your child at all but appreciate that’s not a mainstream PoV.

Reactions: 12
Well that’s obviously not what is being discussed here then is it, given grace is an influencer??
Comments above say it’s wrong in general, not it’s wrong for an influencer.

I think in general we should be careful what we say on here to a certain extent. I know we’re here to talk about Grace but we don’t want to end up attacking each other or being critical and forceful with our opinions. Words can be powerful. Even on a site like this.

Reactions: 2
I suppose it depends on the photos of your kids you put on internet and if you have a private account. But still, it's your children privacy and one day they will grow up and may not appreciate. Their photos could be stolen and used too (for example for something comercial in another country) and I don't mention the freaks on the Web. Generally, the less photos the better (TO ME).
Like a French author of the 18th century wrote : "to live happy, let's live hidden" 😁

Reactions: 13
I think it’s moderation, photos that are appropriate and not trying to use them for personal gain.

Reactions: 2
I suppose it depends on the photos of your kids you put on internet and if you have a private account. But still, it's your children privacy and one day they will grow up and may not appreciate. Their photos could be stolen and used too (for example for something comercial in another country) and I don't mention the freaks on the Web. Generally, the less photos the better (TO ME).
Like a French author of the 18th century wrote : "to live happy, let's live hidden" 😁
Iirc you’re in France aren’t you? France are one of the first countries to introduce laws protecting these poor exploited children & ensuring that the money goes to them rather than subsidising their mediocre parents’ existence.

As parents we are just stewards of our children, we don’t own them and as such we can’t decide to create a potentially irreversible digital footprint for them imo.

Thankfully sharenting is seen as passé and is increasingly harder to monetise but since becoming a mum have noticed aspiring huns over share a lot about their poor kids in the tone of voice the mamas of yesteryear used. I think it’s scummy tbh 😳 although on topic Grace seemed to have abandoned the family account stuff thankfully, all we see is the outside of the 2x4 pen stuffed with plastic tat occasionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iirc you’re in France aren’t you? France are one of the first countries to introduce laws protecting these poor exploited children & ensuring that the money goes to them rather than subsidising their mediocre parents’ existence.

As parents we are just stewards of our children, we don’t own them and as such we can’t decide to create a potentially irreversible digital footprint for them imo.

Thankfully sharenting is seen as passé and is increasingly harder to monetise but since becoming a mum have noticed aspiring huns over share a lot about their poor kids in the tone of voice the mamas of yesteryear used. I think it’s scummy tbh 😳 although on topic Grace seemed to have abandoned the family account stuff thankfully, all we see is the outside of the 2x4 pen stuffed with plastic tat occasionally.
What I don’t agree with is making family YouTube accounts and baby Instagram accounts just sharing photos of your baby or child. That’s a different ball game compared to a couple of photos of you as a family on your own personal Instagram.

Reactions: 11
exactly - if you are THAT educated enough to do a proper child focused Instagram you don’t have to show your child

Grace has absolutely no expertise or experience that would make her influence me for anything parenting - she pumped out her son to sell frozen fish

• Heart
Reactions: 12
exactly - if you are THAT educated enough to do a proper child focused Instagram you don’t have to show your child

Grace has absolutely no expertise or experience that would make her influence me for anything parenting - she pumped out her son to sell frozen fish
She’s an anti-inspiration is anything

Reactions: 5
I agree with everyone, using your child on Instagram or any other social media to gain fame and money should 100% be illegal. I don't know if anyone else followed the baby Wren drama on Tiktok but her mum is a prime example on why pimping your child out to literal predators and pedophiles should actually carry a prison sentence.
Anyway, I wish Grace was keeping away from Instagram to enjoy the newborn bubble and soak up this prescious family time, but we all know she is selling baby girl to the highest bidder as we speak so 🤷🏼‍♀️ can't wait to see the magazine article about her miraculous second birth...

Reactions: 20
I HATE that she’s posting about how much weight her baby is putting on whilst BFing. I am so lucky to have had a good experience with breastfeeding and still do today, but it even triggered me. She’s so inconsiderate and literally EVERYTHING needs to be about her.

i am dreading to hear about the baby once the ‘big reveal’ has been paid for. I can only imagine the stupidity she’s going to come out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I HATE that she’s posting about how much weight her baby is putting on whilst BFing. I am so lucky to have had a good experience with breastfeeding and still do today, but it even triggered me. She’s so inconsiderate and literally EVERYTHING needs to be about her.

i am dreading to hear about the baby once the ‘big reveal’ has been paid for. I can only imagine the stupidity she’s going to come out with.
She will now be an insufferable know it’s all with magical nipples

• Haha
  • Heart
Clearly better than mine seeing as my son needed formula to gain weight 😂
Before Grace puts us through a marathon trigger and despair fest a reminder to all mums that fed is best & as is a happy mum and baby. Your value as a mum is faaaar beyond whether you can/can’t/did/didn’t BF.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Before Grace puts us through a marathon trigger and despair fest a reminder to all mums that fed is best & as is a happy mum and baby. Your value as a mum is faaaar beyond whether you can/can’t/did/didn’t BF.
And we’re all bloody brilliant no matter how we birthed them. Hurray for mothers (except you Deedee Blanchard you’re awful)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Char’s post about her nephew more maternal sounding that anything Grace has ever posted about him? He looks happier with them too. I mean it makes sense to an extent, he probably imprinted on his gran and Char during those first few months while Grace was still in the hospital.

• Heart
  • Sad
Cy is already with Char and mom. Bless this women
and new babies what a week old? ☺ mum of two suits you Grace. I hope and bleeping pray she stops at two because she's truly awful at parenting clearly ffs. I'm not denying it's hard, it's a full time job but you decided to open your legs hun knowing that you struggled with one. I swear the level of anger is not even explainable!!! 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
wonder if grace is going to pull a gemma louise miles and wait two months for the name reveal. seems like something she would do.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.