Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunaspice

She’s deffo just at home on her sofa having pret delivered and relishing in the thought that she’s vanished so mysteriously and how worried everyone must be sooo concerned.

Reactions: 31

Donnerundblitzen

Imagine safely giving birth to your child and making it all about you. Girl can’t even be a week old and she’s already second best to her self absorbed Mother 🙃

• Sick
  • Sad

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Kamiko is a pretty name but seems weirdly appropriative if they have no Japanese ancestry themselves? It also doesn’t go with Cypress at alllll, not that siblings need to have matching names. But it feels super random. She’s a beautiful baby and I’m glad she and Grace are healthy and doing well.

• Heart

Donnerundblitzen

This woman really does think she’s the second coming or something. I can’t even begin to imagine what would’ve come if this birth hadn’t gone the way she so desperately ‘needed’. A new baby is a blessing, not a way to heal yourself and boost your own ego Grace!

• Heart

qwersadsg

parental blogging should be illegal (at least where they mainly make content including their children). i would disown my parents if i discovered they had used me for content/money of which i would never see anything of. surprised there are no rules about this yet.

Baad_sheep

I’m not being deliberately obtuse, I just don’t get this?!
View attachment 1893412
Honestly how long is she gonna milk this rebirth/coma/the girl who lived etc gig for? It's been 2 years!

She bases her whole personality around this! Has she nothing else to offer??
I initially felt sorry for her when it happened but come on! You need to move past it already, it cannot be healthy to trauma-bond to this experience like she does.

She finds anything and everything to relate back to it. She really needs therapy to help move on from it. But it appears she grasps onto it as that's the only thing she has.

She was given a second chance in life and yet to clings to her last instead of living life for now.
She just thrives off it and it's so unhealthy and tragic.

• Heart

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
How long until a “consciously uncoupling but co-parenting” announcement? Or will they stay together until the next Hello magazine deal payment…

Reactions: 30

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Is she though?!

Does every girl with the name Amilia/Ella/Lena have to explain to people that they are not part German?
Does every girl with the name Isabella/Sophia have to explain to people that they are not part Italian?
Does every girl with the name Leah/Emma/Chloe have to explain to people that they are not part French?
Does every girl with the name Phoebe/Iris have to explain to people that they are not part Greek?

Baby names have become so ambiguous and it is just an attempt to be unique at this stage.
This is a valid point, but (rightly or wrongly) European names are seen as more ‘neutral’, probably due to colonisation. But most African and Asian names don’t usually cross outside of their specific ethnic groups. If you met a white European girl called Adefolake, people would ask her about it. So I do think a visibly mixed child with a very Asian name like Kamiko will definitely get asked about their ethnic background.

• Haha
Have just googled the Snoo and feel deeply uncomfortable that this is a product being marketed to sleep deprived new mums. There is no science to good baby sleep because if there was we’d all fucking know it and do it, babies do/don’t sleep for a variety of reasons and yes it’s really fucking tough but it is only temporary. This breaks my heart because I remember being the exhausted constantly on the edge of tears new mum with no support and had this been around just 2 years ago I’d have wasted £1.2k on something with a 6 month lifespan that didn’t work.

Sorry this isn’t really on topic but solidarity to any mums struggling with lack of sleep and just want to assure you that you’re not missing a trick in this product and you’re not a bad mum for not buying it. You’ve got this, fuck Snoo, it does get better 💪🏻❤

• Heart

Likkleone

I HATE that she’s posting about how much weight her baby is putting on whilst BFing. I am so lucky to have had a good experience with breastfeeding and still do today, but it even triggered me. She’s so inconsiderate and literally EVERYTHING needs to be about her.

i am dreading to hear about the baby once the ‘big reveal’ has been paid for. I can only imagine the stupidity she’s going to come out with.

• Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
It's interesting how often Grace is referred to as lazy. When we know for sure she has mental health issues and we kind of know (but not the full extent) she has been impacted long term by Covid, being in a coma and that she has two young children. Is Grace annoying? very much so! Do I think it lacks any understanding to constantly refer to her as lazy? Yes! I can't help that feel it's made a more prominent feature of this thread because she is overweight! The fatphobia in this place is jarring!

Being depressed, living with PTSD, having a chronic illness and being honest about that is brave in many ways namely because you open your imperfect self and imperfect life up for public criticism when you probably can't handle it.

Yes, this is a critique thread so do what you will but couldn't help but throw my thoughts in the ring. Often see us holding these random influencers to ransom on being flawed, humans who fuck shit up all the time... but that's kind of all of us! It's just that we chose to do actual jobs rather than sell our souls and traumas to strangers for a Hello Fresh commission and a paid for weekend at Soho House. 😂
I would agree with you… if she wasn’t lazy before. She made it a huge part of her personality. She also was super keen to prove to people that she was making a miraculous recovery (more miraculous than the one she made btw, not taking away from how poorly she was at all!) when we knew she was struggling. This, alongside her absolute lack of appreciation for her ‘village’, who she even claimed she didn’t have, has left a bit of a bad taste in people’s minds. Sure, she would be less mobile than before having had serious respiratory issues, but she would make out that she was doing everything for Cyrus herself when that wasn’t the case. Bad foods, sticking him in the play pen, having her mum have him for several nights a week… even if you aren’t your best that’s still not the best

Reactions: 29

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I want to feel sorry for her. But I don’t. Postpartum is rough. There’s absolutely no denying that, but she had her second baby to heal her. There’s been no healing so now what’s she going to do? She took nothing into account- the fact she could barely manage Cy, how much she already relied on her mother, her tenuous relationship with Lee, and her idea was “I want this baby to fix me” - it’s never about her children, ever. As usual it’s about Grace and Grace’s experience.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I already thought it was cheeky that Grace was lowkey finding it funny that Cyprus was acting out while at her sister's but it's even worse knowing she was recovering from surgery.

Grace is so inconsiderate.

ermwhaaaat

‘the birth is deserved’ oh fuck off grace, nobody deserves or wants a traumatic birth. everything is about her, not her baby. she’s a proper stupid cunt.

soz about that word but jesus, this has annoyed me

• Heart

lunaspice

Is she though?!

Does every girl with the name Amilia/Ella/Lena have to explain to people that they are not part German?
Does every girl with the name Isabella/Sophia have to explain to people that they are not part Italian?
Does every girl with the name Leah/Emma/Chloe have to explain to people that they are not part French?
Does every girl with the name Phoebe/Iris have to explain to people that they are not part Greek?

Baby names have become so ambiguous and it is just an attempt to be unique at this stage.

I understand but you doing a lot

• Haha
  • Heart