Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recon it's going to be something stupid like Aspen, Koa or Oak. Definitely tree themed but not something as 'common' as Fern or Olive. She did say it's unusual and she needs to find a way to make it all about herself (tree of life, rebirth, growths, nature finds a way etc etc etc) but she is definitely not going to use the name that was top one in the 10 most popular baby girl names this year🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she’ll def be the sort of mum who will get deeply jealous if her daughter is prettier/more talented/more successful etc than her when she grows up

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Because having this baby was purely about Grace. HER healing, HER journey, HER second chance, HER do-over, HER magical vaginal birth. This poor baby is just a prop in the Movie of Grace.
When she grows up her therapist will have their work cut out working through her relationship with her mum 🤦🏼‍♀️
no because you are absolutely correct

Reactions: 4
She had the birth she ‘deserved’

sorry but everything she says rubs me up the wrong way. So women who had traumatic births deserved that birth did they? Get out your own anus for god’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
EDD375C0-E3BF-4266-8B29-450710F70191.jpeg

she’s so cringe 🤮

She no doubt still has a bump from how obese she is…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine safely giving birth to your child and making it all about you. Girl can’t even be a week old and she’s already second best to her self absorbed Mother 🙃

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This is pure shade to poor little Cyprus!! ‘The birth I deserved’??? She is absolutely rank, entitled does’t even cover it. Hope it hurt like absolute duck.

Reactions: 44
Oh ffs. I hate this. I get that she suffered badly the last time, and she has the right to honour her feelings around both situations. But can she not think of Cyprus and how this will make him feel in the future? She’s already placing her experiences with one child over the other. If she continues framing it like this she’ll create resentment amongst her children/family.

Reactions: 21
‘the birth is deserved’ oh duck off grace, nobody deserves or wants a traumatic birth. everything is about her, not her baby. she’s a proper stupid bleep.

soz about that word but jesus, this has annoyed me

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1667561
she’s so cringe 🤮

She no doubt still has a bump from how obese she is…
Mentioning “I” three times in only two lines of text she is so self absorbed.

Lee posted a video of him wearing scrubs so I thought maybe she’d had a section/forceps birth? (In the trust I work at partners don’t wear scrubs unless they go to theatre, not sure if this is different elsewhere or not)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Mentioning “I” three times in only two lines of text she is so self absorbed.

Lee posted a video of him wearing scrubs so I thought maybe she’d had a section/forceps birth? (In the trust I work at partners don’t wear scrubs unless they go to theatre, not sure if this is different elsewhere or not)
Yeah I thought that too, I’m sure at all my local hospitals they only do in theatre. I’m guessing she got her ‘gentle c-section’ 🥱
Honestly what a self obsessed person. All me me me, because other women deserve traumatic births of course 🤔 The fact her birth with Cyprus was never traumatic for her but this one is like Jesus has risen again. I honestly don’t get her

Reactions: 11
What an insufferable bleep.
What about the birth Cyprus ‘deserved’? He was very poorly and was without a mother for a long time because she didn’t take covid precautions.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who the hell misses their bump when they have a sweet newborn baby to gaze at? Honestly she is bananas. Does she mean she misses the attention the pregnancy brought but now it's all about the baby? She missed these very early days with Cyprus you'd think she wouldn't be able to take her eyes off her daughter.

Reactions: 22
Congrats to her for a healthy birth and all that, but I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall to see how she (but let’s be honest, her mum) deals with the newborn stage!

Reactions: 16
The caption is just so.... I can't even think of the right words to sum up but none of them are positive.

For one, everyone deserves good experiences so let's start there. Second, it's sad that she's made this all about her. No word on baby being born healthy or doing well, just Grace's achievement.

As suspected this pregnancy was a do over for her and she's going to be insufferable about what's owed to her this time round.

I can only imagine what expectations she'll put on the baby, healthcare workers, her family...

Reactions: 19
Grace will no doubt favour this child over C,

1. it’s a girl, what she wanted all along
2. Birth went to plan

Poor C gets dumped at her mums all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It's all BS anyway, isn't it ?
If you listen to her, she is perfectly healthy supposedly according to the doctors, she's the chosen one who have seen God, ...now she had the perfect birth. Someone still believes her?😅

Is she aware she's lying or is she a real mythomaniac?

Reactions: 7
theory : in 1 year or so,when she cant milk this birth anymore she will sell the story she has some sort of trauma that makes her resent Cyprus since day 1 cos she wasn't present the first few months as supposed to this girl.

It's all BS anyway, isn't it ?
If you listen to her, she is perfectly healthy supposedly according to the doctors, she's the chosen one who have seen God, ...now she had the perfect birth. Someone still believes her?😅

Is she aware she's lying or is she a real mythomaniac?
Narcissist and zero self awareness for sure

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.