Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it a bit odd that someone would find it easier to have two unrelated guests in their home when they have a toddler and newborn than it is to simply look after said toddler and newborn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Grace really is scarily self absorbed. I’ll never forget when she and Sammi (beautycrush) fell out. And these were the good old days when influencers would spill their own tea haha, and Sammi said she dropped her as a friend after she had a relative pass away but Grace was STILL blowing up her phone demanding her time and attention. And over a decade later nothing has changed. Only her wants, needs and desires are valid in her mind.
Grace was/is a terrible friend. I don't know if anyone else remembers the time Grace took it upon herself to announce Sammi's pregnancy on Guru Gossip.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think her sister had enough. And if she did then I can't blame her, she raised Cyprus while Grace was fighting for her life and has been looking after him (along with her mum) at least once or twice a week since then. Grace was ill, she could barely walk or hold her child, yet she was able to get pregnant AGAIN and then keeps asking for help because she clearly can't cope. She makes it look like Lee does absolutely nothing, that her family is not enough for her so she has two friends staying home for the weekend, then where the hell is Lee? Is he there too? Did he run for his life?

(English is not my native language)

Reactions: 27
I think her sister had enough. And if she did then I can't blame her, she raised Cyprus while Grace was fighting for her life and has been looking after him (along with her mum) at least once or twice a week since then. Grace was ill, she could barely walk or hold her child, yet she was able to get pregnant AGAIN and then keeps asking for help because she clearly can't cope. She makes it look like Lee does absolutely nothing, that her family is not enough for her so she has two friends staying home for the weekend, then where the hell is Lee? Is he there too? Did he run for his life?

Your English is perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Nailed it

Reactions: 6
Her repetition of needing a/her 'villiage' all the time to support the kids and her for all the basic daily living needs is quite worrying. Is she not fit to look after them and herself then? Hope her health visitor monitors this closely for all their sakes.

She would not stop saying how 'healthy' and fit she was during pregnancy but post birth she is relying heavily on everyone. It's like she expects to be mothered herself by everyone despite her being an actual mum and has her own duties and responsibilities for 2 tiny humans.

She just comes across as wanting all the 'glory' but without any of the hard work it entails and expects everyone and their cat to do it for her. Like it's her God given right.

there are many women out in the world who have no 'villiage' and yet they press on and do what they have to for themselves and their kids.

Children are a blessing, but the way she portrays her life right now, she comes across like they are anything but a burden to her 😥
As someone who actually doesn’t have a village and recently gave birth to their second child, Grace has no idea how lucky she is. I have never felt so alone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
i’ve never known someone with so much help already bang on about needing a village so much, does she not realise she’s had one since C was born that’s why she can have on minimum of 2 nights alone a week.

she infuriates me as she has no idea how lucky she is, she also makes me feel sick. she’s a narcissist and the sooner lee leaves her the better, why would he want to marry someone who has zero respect for him?

ultimately it was her choice to have two kids so close together, so why does everyone else have to plan their lives around her babysitting needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I understand she's tired but it is indeed her choice to have two children so close (especially after her first experience and health issues) and I am pretty sure she was gently warned about it.
Also, I don't get this wish to give her kids to someone else quite often. I wanted them with me lol
She has all the time in the world, no pressure (economic or other, like a demanding partner to keep house perfectly tidy or the food ready for example), babies are healthy and don't seem particularly difficult for now, she can have the best time with them serenely and adjust the routine...

If she's depressed I hope she gets the help for her children's sake. But I think she's just narcissistic and lazy.

Reactions: 18
I think as always it’s about what Grace wants. She wants a night on her own? Off the kids go. She wants a ring? Propose or get out, Lee. Grace wants another baby because she wants a magical healing experience ? Grace gets. I honestly think people who say no to her get the children removed, regardless of their actions while Grace was in the coma. She seems so selfish and unpleasant, honestly.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.