Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had the birth she deserved last time by being a bleeping weapon by being a covid spreading bleep

Reactions: 26
Uuuum, except everyone still has a bump 1 week postpartum? No need to fatshame.
I’m not fat shaming due to her pregnancy. Grace is obese, even before pregnancy…

obv everyone has a bump after giving birth, that’s natural. Grace is morbidly obese, that’s what I meant, not fat shaming post pregnancy bump.

Reactions: 14
Surely you don't miss how uncomfortable a third trimester bump is?
I remember after having my baby missing the feeling of him kick inside me. Sounds weird because obviously I was really glad to meet him when he was born! Also it's weird having the saggy empty post-partum bump, the feeling didn't last long when I realised I could sleep on my front again!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not fat shaming due to her pregnancy. Grace is obese, even before pregnancy…

obv everyone has a bump after giving birth, that’s natural. Grace is morbidly obese, that’s what I meant, not fat shaming post pregnancy bump.
Ah fine then! You didn’t fat shame because of her pregnancy, but only because she REALLY is fat. Relieving. Go on then! (🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Earth side’ thank f**k for than was worried she could end up on Mars!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's mad how she can share everytime she has thrush but came even share her daughter name !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she may have a magazine deal or something to share first photo and name

Reactions: 6
I remember after having my baby missing the feeling of him kick inside me. Sounds weird because obviously I was really glad to meet him when he was born! Also it's weird having the saggy empty post-partum bump, the feeling didn't last long when I realised I could sleep on my front again!
Me too! It feels so weird and you get used to the kicks, hiccups and resting your hands on it.

Birth she deserved is nonsense. None of us deserve an awful birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No one deserves a horrible birth but not everyone gets a do-over. My friend had a horrific birth that ended in an emergency C section and full hysterectomy. What’s she supposed to do? It’s not up to our children to heal our trauma it’s up to us, Grace is just too selfish to realise that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
First photo she uploads is of herself :rolleyes: and makes it about herself......not about the baby you have just brought into this world.
Ugh she just screams Narcissism.
Actually revolting :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
First photo she uploads is of herself :rolleyes: and makes it about herself......not about the baby you have just brought into this world.
Ugh she just screams Narcissism.
Actually revolting :sick:
it’s also like lee doesn’t exist, or her other child

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.