Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they must have got fed up waiting around for her to produce work/content for them. Even on “maternity leave” if she can write reams of tit on stories and make reels from the sofa surely she can send them some stuff?

I also think they may have cottoned in to the fact that Grace isn’t as “authentic” as she makes out, notice all the holistic bullshit she was pedalling when pregnant…no mention of any of it now. Also you can’t buy crystals/essential oils on Just Eat or Deliveroo unfortunately.

Anyone else notice that her sister Charleigh had been quite ill and she never publicly references her? So bizarre when she has done so much for her and continues to childcare wise. She will post her reels on stories but no comment nothing to take the attention off her I guess.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps PP meant African-American Vernacular English which absolutely IS a thing.

Most babies learn by saying “mama” which then turns to “mummy” then “mum”.

anyway - let’s all vote for someone else so she doesn’t win because she’s a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know what Mama means, thanks. I wasn’t the one „complaining“ about Grace (and other Mamas, if you will) on IG using „Mama“ instead of „mum“ or „mother“. I, as a person who doesn’t live in an English speaking country nor have English as first language, so observing all of this from an outside perspective, would have associated English speaking people using „Mama“ with black English speaking people. Might be wrong, just a suggestion to explain Grace‘s tendencies of portraying herself as (black) earth mother, therefore calling herself „Mama“.
Huh??? 😂 If I would have to associate the word to any English speaking region I would say Southern people in the US use it. But definitely not tied to any race 😛

Reactions: 3
Like many things these days- pay enough to the people for a ticket, you win the award. Mama of the year ffs 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
I’ve not commented on this thread before, but have been following for a while now. With her latest #gifted post, pushing the product the “Snoo” she literally mentions it’s not in an accessible price range for most families. I find it strange then that she feels happy to take one for free and then make it a superfluous item for us to buy with her opinion.

I also find it hilarious that has an influencer she talks about how beautiful it is as a product but takes no photos other than two close ups of her own child - so I have no idea of what the Snoo actually looks like…

Reactions: 11
I know two people who bought a Sno and booth have said it wasn't worth the money as their babies only used it for a few months before out growing. Its like £1000 or something stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Have just googled the Snoo and feel deeply uncomfortable that this is a product being marketed to sleep deprived new mums. There is no science to good baby sleep because if there was we’d all bleeping know it and do it, babies do/don’t sleep for a variety of reasons and yes it’s really bleeping tough but it is only temporary. This breaks my heart because I remember being the exhausted constantly on the edge of tears new mum with no support and had this been around just 2 years ago I’d have wasted £1.2k on something with a 6 month lifespan that didn’t work.

Sorry this isn’t really on topic but solidarity to any mums struggling with lack of sleep and just want to assure you that you’re not missing a trick in this product and you’re not a bad mum for not buying it. You’ve got this, duck Snoo, it does get better 💪🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It looks like a straight jacket.
That’s the other thing - swaddling goes in/out of being deemed best practice. When I had mine it was a no no but the second hand market was flooded with premium swaddling zippy bag things from when it was, and I’ve heard women talk about the difference in guidance between their two children?

Looking on the lullaby trust now there are SO many caveats on how to do it safely that I am surprised any company has brought out a product that uses it as part of their USP tbh.

Reactions: 5
Maternity leave and mother of the year my arse. This woman does duck all, even by influencers’ standards, and still gets it all handed to her.

Reactions: 15
Maternity leave and mother of the year my arse. This woman does duck all, even by influencers’ standards, and still gets it all handed to her.
In Grace's case it should be "babysitter of the year" for Char and her mum - she barely has/had Cyprus and she only has his little sister this much right now because she's allegedly attached to her tits (I believe she's breast feeding) so.. I laughed so hard when I saw that ngl - tickled me senseless 😂

Reactions: 12
I would feel mortified to be nominated for that award, what does it even mean? You are the best mum in the country? On Instagram? Shameful considering how hard mothers have it in terms of comparing themselves and their babies development.

Mind you if Grace has set the bar it’s so bleeping low I won’t worry about my own parenting skills in comparison.

Reactions: 13
Some of her tiktok day in the life legit make her look like a mum of one. 90% is look how beautiful my daughter is and then some random comment at the end about Cyprus being destructive.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I will say that Grace and Lee make beautiful babies though
I tend to think all babies look like other babies so maybe I'm not the best one to judge, but after all the nonsense that she spouted about how the scan lady exclaimed how K looked exactly like C in utero, every time I see K I always think they look nothing alike.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.