Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kid
wonder if grace is going to pull a gemma louise miles and wait two months for the name reveal. seems like something she would do.
probably waiting for best offer from media to show first photo and name

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s famous lol 😂 she’s become so irrelevant now the covid story has run it’s course

Reactions: 12
It always makes me lol when she posts nature emojis, closest she gets to nature is a houseplant in the flat she never leaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if char and her mum are frustrated with her getting pregnant again? They literally do so much already!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
At my core, I fully support the idea of parents getting as much help as they can and a family collectively raising a child. I believe people should have multiple support systems from all generations.

BUT it's the fact that Grace doesn't acknowledge it and even worse, acts like she's hard done by and is the sole carer which rubs me the wrong way.

She gets way more help than even some of the more supportive, communal families I've come across.

And if she didn't, it's a parent's job to raise the child(ren) they choose to have. No one is owed assistance so no one should be mad at being the primary carer for their own kid(s).

I don't disagree with her mum and sister stepping in but I disagree with her attitude and lack of gratitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
At my core, I fully support the idea of parents getting as much help as they can and a family collectively raising a child. I believe people should have multiple support systems from all generations.

BUT it's the fact that Grace doesn't acknowledge it and even worse, acts like she's hard done by and is the sole carer which rubs me the wrong way.

She gets way more help than even some of the more supportive, communal families I've come across.

And if she didn't, it's a parent's job to raise the child(ren) they choose to have. No one is owed assistance so no one should be mad at being the primary carer for their own kid(s).

I don't disagree with her mum and sister stepping in but I disagree with her attitude and lack of gratitude.
grace and melanie murphy have a lot in common when it comes to acting hard done by and not acknowledging the help they are getting. it is such is such a foul characteristic. you chose to have a baby, it's your responsibility. i am saying this, having two children myself, so i know how hard it is. but whining about your own choices online is not something that should be celebrated.

Has there been any update?! It's really getting boring 😂
I deffo agree with others that there’s gonna be some tacky magazine spread ‘announcement’. She’s still fairly active on Twitter so she’s not really taking a social media break to ‘soak it all in’.

Reactions: 8
Kamiko I’ll reserve my comment 🙃 but can someone please explain to me what a gentle c-section is I was so convinced she had a vbac the way she was talking about birth being healing 🤷🏾‍♀️🥴
Gentle sections are basically where they make the cut, ease the head out and then let the baby try to wriggle their way out themselves. Apparently it can sometimes help squeeze excess fluid out to mimic a vaginal birth.

• Wow
Interesting...

The name Kamiko is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Little Goddess.

Meaning:
Origin:
Auspicious Color:
Green, Yellow​
Auspicious Stones:
Aquamarine​
Alternate Stones:
Chrysoprase, Citrine, Moonstone, Pearl, White Sapphire​
Auspicious Metal:
Bronze, Copper​
Ruling Hours:
11am ~ 1pm​
Supportive Numbers:
5, 2, 7, 9, 14​
Lucky Days:
Wednesday, Friday​
Passion:
To be ahead of the crowd​
Life Pursuit:
To explore a little bit of everything​
Vibration:
Intense mental energy​
Ruling Planet:
Mercury​

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Interesting...

The name Kamiko is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Little Goddess.

Meaning:
Origin:
Auspicious Color:
Green, Yellow​
Auspicious Stones:
Aquamarine​
Alternate Stones:
Chrysoprase, Citrine, Moonstone, Pearl, White Sapphire​
Auspicious Metal:
Bronze, Copper​
Ruling Hours:
11am ~ 1pm​
Supportive Numbers:
5, 2, 7, 9, 14​
Lucky Days:
Wednesday, Friday​
Passion:
To be ahead of the crowd​
Life Pursuit:
To explore a little bit of everything​
Vibration:
Intense mental energy​
Ruling Planet:
Mercury​
she’ll be a superior child to cyprus

what a weird name, even by her standards

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.