Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's more the fact she feels she needs to be 'rewarded' for having a cold.

You just get on with it! Some mum's have no choice if they are unwell - they have to care for their kids.

It's the woe is me attitude over any minor inconvenience Grace has, be it a cold, period etc.
You would think after having the coma/cardiac arrest/rebirth that was serious, then a little cold would be nothing in comparison.

She needs to pull her finger out and just get on with it!

Reactions: 13
It's more the fact she feels she needs to be 'rewarded' for having a cold.

You just get on with it! Some mum's have no choice if they are unwell - they have to care for their kids.

It's the woe is me attitude over any minor inconvenience Grace has, be it a cold, period etc.
You would think after having the coma/cardiac arrest/rebirth that was serious, then a little cold would be nothing in comparison.

She needs to pull her finger out and just get on with it!
I got a bad sickness bug on Monday. Caught it off my spouse 🙄 he was more sick than I so I spent Friday-Sunday away from him whilst he recovered parenting alone, no help from relatives, no friends. I just cracked on. It was hard because my baby is colicky and going through a leap atm, but social media were non the wiser to it lol. When I got sick on Monday my other half took the baby and let me have a day to recover. And again: I didn’t feel the need to tell socials.

So I don’t understand the constant attention seeking from Grace, and any influencer really, in regards to getting sick. Why do we need to know? If you don’t post for a day no one will notice. If it’s been weeks and you’ve got a huge following then yeah sure, but I really don’t care about what’s coming out of ANY of your holes 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not being deliberately obtuse, I just don’t get this?!
View attachment 1893412
Honestly how long is she gonna milk this rebirth/coma/the girl who lived etc gig for? It's been 2 years!

She bases her whole personality around this! Has she nothing else to offer??
I initially felt sorry for her when it happened but come on! You need to move past it already, it cannot be healthy to trauma-bond to this experience like she does.

She finds anything and everything to relate back to it. She really needs therapy to help move on from it. But it appears she grasps onto it as that's the only thing she has.

She was given a second chance in life and yet to clings to her last instead of living life for now.
She just thrives off it and it's so unhealthy and tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait till she has a 3/4 and a 2 year old running around because I honestly cannot imagine what this woman will be like

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her and Vicky Pattison would get on like a house on fire, the pair of them always on their period/sick/not looking after their own babies/animals AND ALWAYS moaning :unsure:

Reactions: 8
She's unlucky to get her period so quickly after having a baby, I got at least 8 months period free after childbirth. Does it come sooner if you're not breastfeeding?
Also how does she get so many colds when she never leaves the house?

Reactions: 6
She's unlucky to get her period so quickly after having a baby, I got at least 8 months period free after childbirth. Does it come sooner if you're not breastfeeding?
Cyprus being at nursery? Toddlers are basically little germ magnets and like to share.

Reactions: 7
I got my period 4 weeks after birth, but never breastfed. It’s different for everyone, i know people who exclusively breastfed and still got a period straight away.

If C is still going to nursery, she’ll be picking everything up from him. I feel like i’m constantly ill recently catching stuff from my little girl.

Reactions: 5
Got mine 8wks after and breastfed for 18 months, everyone is different 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
has she said anything positive after having her babies? (other than being #thegirlwholived)

Reactions: 12
that video is sad, how little she actually interacted with C on his birthday morning. she couldn’t seem to care less.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.