Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as it was an accident, she needs to tone down her "rage" a bit. It wasn't worth coming to social media with this at all, let alone posting on both twitter and Instagram.

Reactions: 16
This isn’t an acceptable way to talk about your partner + Twitter isn’t the domain for it. Sorry but beige baby gros and sage doesn’t absolve you from the responsibility of being kind to ur household sorry.
Not a Grace fan but let's not over react about this! It's clearly a joke.

It's her attempt at relatable 'mom life' humour.

Reactions: 8
Conveniently leaving out now Lee is giving baby a bottle in her 4th trimester thoughts

Reactions: 5
I feel we should give her a little benefit of the doubt with some of the things she’s going to do/say/write about the 4th trimester as she will be feeling things different to how many of us felt considering she has a baby she never experienced this with. I imagine her emotions are all over the place, she’s enjoying this time with her new baby, feeling emotions she never got to feel with Cyprus but also she’s probably feeling a lot of guilt over not experiencing it with her first born

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel we should give her a little benefit of the doubt with some of the things she’s going to do/say/write about the 4th trimester as she will be feeling things different to how many of us felt considering she has a baby she never experienced this with. I imagine her emotions are all over the place, she’s enjoying this time with her new baby, feeling emotions she never got to feel with Cyprus but also she’s probably feeling a lot of guilt over not experiencing it with her first born
will she feel guilt though? I still don’t think she’s taken any ownership of the fact she did not take covid seriously and was spreading it about

• Heart
Reactions: 13
will she feel guilt though? I still don’t think she’s taken any ownership of the fact she did not take covid seriously and was spreading it about
So does that mean she can't enjoy her time with her newborn baby and should be overcome with guilt?

Reactions: 2
I'm not a Grace fan but I don't really see what her doing that would achieve? I'm sure she has very many ifs and buts about what happened like any of us would. She spent months in a coma, she lost out on her first borns first weeks and months, I don't think she needs to go on social media and publicly flog herself too. I know she over does it with the 'girl who lived' stuffed but she has been through more than lots of us could imagine, nobody deserves what she went through.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a Grace fan but I don't really see what her doing that would achieve? I'm sure she has very many ifs and buts about what happened like any of us would. She spent months in a coma, she lost out on her first borns first weeks and months, I don't think she needs to go on social media and publicly flog herself too. I know she over does it with the 'girl who lived' stuffed but she has been through more than lots of us could imagine, nobody deserves what she went through.
Absolutely - like you said, I'm not a Grace fan either but we cannot deny the fact that she has been through an extremely traumatic experience. 😞
She was in a coma for months, almost died and lost precious time with her newborn baby. What she has gone through must have been beyond painful. Yet there are posters on here who want her to feel 'guilt?'

Reactions: 1
I think the poster meant grateful and conscious. It's what I understood and I would add honest.
She has always this need to embellish things just to appear as the leading role in every occasion, even when it's about her babies.
After many years of therapy, she seems to have learnt nothing.

Reactions: 4
Whoever invented this expression 4th semester. Why?
To emphasize, that your body still is not back to normal, that you still have a strong bond with your child, that recovery from pregnancy and birth also is part of the pregnancy… and probably much more. To create awareness, that it’s not all over with the influence of a pregnancy, once the baby is out.
(I mean, I didn’t invent it myself. 😅 But still.)

Reactions: 12
I’m responding to the poster who said Grace was probably feeling guilt now as she experiences the newborn time with her daughter which she missed with her son.

I questioned whether she would feel guilt - I think to feel guilt she would need to acknowledge her own poor choices got her there.

I didn’t say she deserved said choices.

Reactions: 2
To emphasize, that your body still is not back to normal, that you still have a strong bond with your child, that recovery from pregnancy and birth also is part of the pregnancy… and probably much more. To create awareness, that it’s not all over with the influence of a pregnancy, once the baby is out.
(I mean, I didn’t invent it myself. 😅 But still.)
So all that we've known since forever everywhere in the world 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.