Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
3 days after I had my baby I was in full hormonal baby blues mode. Giles made a joke. It was a Phil Mitchell impression. Anyway he totally lifted me out my fog and I’ll always remember that! I was in fits out laughter (with a caesarean scar owwwww) and fits of tears that were uncontrolled. Like happy sad hormonal I just had a baby what the fuck tears. Thank you Giles. The nations sweetheart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Hello.am

I jus6 had to Google their names as I couldn't quite remember but does anyone remember June & Leon I used to adore them ❤ remember after the series he was in fi shed it came on the news Leon had passed away! Was so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
Love Googlebox for introducing new shows that I hadn’t heard about, Your Honor isn’t something I’d heard about previously. Definitely adding it to my watch list.

Reactions: 31

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Lee and Jenny are great, they’re those kind of people you can imagine in a working men’s club on a Sunday afternoon doing the kareoke! Pissed as newts!

Reactions: 29

Dwight

Chatty Member
This is such an accurate description of that family. They're awful to watch. Definitely the type of people who would always know everything about any given subject you spoke to them about.
Absolute Elevenerife residents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Strem

I used to hate Sophie and Pete (I thought they tried too hard to be funny) but they’re now my favourites! They make me chuckle every week.

Reactions: 27
I used to work for a holiday company and the Malones rung to try get a discount by asking if I knew who they were and that they were the family from gogglebox 😂 I politely told them we couldn’t discount their 10 days in Tenerife 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Maid22

VIP Member
Only recently got into gogglebox and absolutely love it! Just hate the way the dad speaks to his wife in the malone family. He’s awful to her!

I love Ellie and Izzy and the siddiquis. I like Jenny and Lee but he’s often quite unkind to her. Iknow it’s just his way but I still don’t like him sometimes.
He's not awful to her, they banter, no harm done! imo, they're the best family on this

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh I just love the Siddiiquis, I think they are the only family I haven’t ever had a love hate/on the fence feeling towards. They seem so genuine and I love that they are 3 men who are clearly very close and not afraid to show emotions at times.

Reactions: 25

Kindred_

VIP Member
I know Giles and Mary aren’t for everyone but they crack me up every week. Mary is so unreasonable I fucking love her “don’t say anything with an S in” 🤣🤣🤣 and Giles knows just how to wind her up, he’s like a naughty child

• Haha
Reactions: 25