Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I must be the odd one out but hubby and I cannot stand Sophie and peter.
No I can’t either. Her laugh grates on me and she almost wets herself at her brothers “witty” comments.
I also find the sexual innuendo/talk between them rather strange for siblings. I’d never speak like that to my brother!
Cringe, cringe, cringe.

Love Sid Siddiqui for his name alone!!! 😆😆😆
Oh and those bins outside his front door????
I think the Siddidui’s are my favourites now. I think they are from the original series and seem to be the only original family that haven’t changed since being on Gogglebox. Many of the others now act up for the cameras but refreshingly they don’t.

Reactions: 24
Just found this thread.
Love Pete and Sophie and I want to adopt Giles and Mary.
Jenny used to run my local pub shes lovely and just as she is on tv. she lives abroad most of the year now

• Heart
Reactions: 23

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Those two girls from the north east I can’t go them. I get so frustrated when I see young women in particular revering in their lack of knowledge and so called stupidity 😡

Reactions: 22

Sjc_80

I never know which one is which sister is which but the brown haired one (I think is izzy) cracks me up. I find her hilarious. The blonde haired one (I think is Ellie) I find her quite annoying. She behaves like a kid. I was shocked to find out that the browned hair one is the younger sister as she seems so much more mature but then she does have 2 kids so it would make sense. Her boyfriend sounds hilarious, I don't know why they don't have those two on it instead.

the rest:
I like the Malones, I find the dad absolutely hilarious.
Pete and Sophie are probably my top favs. Sophie makes me absolutely howl.
Jenny and Lee are my other top favs. The dynamic between them and how quick they are with each other kills me
Dave and Shirley I love, they're so typical welsh it's hilarious (they're also from my neck of the woods!)
I like Stephen and his husband, I like him and his mum as well. Chris was a bit of a drip and I felt like Stephen mocked him a bit.
I like the Michaels. They're also smart so they explain things from the news I don't get :ROFLMAO:
Same with the siddiquis but I do find the siddquis funny

I hate Mary and Giles. Giles is hilarious but Mary makes me want to punch my screen. She's so rude to him. I can imagine he's annoying but some of the stuff he does he's just speaking.

I never liked Sandy and Sandra either, never found them funny.

I like the Moffatt's and Steph and Dom when they were on there. I can't remember the rest :ROFLMAO:
I find the Siddiques funny in a gentle way. They are rarely cruel or nasty. They are quite wholesome and a lovely family imo.

• Heart

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I've literally laughed out loud constantly in this episode. It's really good .. btw I've never watched bridgeton but I'd climb that fucker like a tree

• Haha

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Why is it that every time Giles opens his mouth Mary is aghast?

"Can you let the dog out for a pee, Nutty?"
"Oh, that is just DISGUSTING, Giles! Please don't use that type of vulgar language!" 😩

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I can’t stand that Stephen now .. I really liked him with his friend Chris .. didn’t like him with his Mum and despise him with his comatose partner !!! It’s not the #stephenfromgogglebox show !!! He’s trying too hard thinks he’s a celeb but he’s not !!! Even worse he thinks he’s funny !

Reactions: 21

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Marcus is so hot!
Be careful she'll have your eyeballs out!! 🤣

Just found this thread.
Love Pete and Sophie and I want to adopt Giles and Mary.
Jenny used to run my local pub shes lovely and just as she is on tv. she lives abroad most of the year now
Aww I love that, can just see her in the Sunshine enjoying her life.
Also agree Mary & Giles are my faves.

I like the Welsh couple (can't rem their names) he must still have some lead in the pencil, I imagine him chasing her round like Benny Hill 🤣 he loves a bit of talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Kindred_

VIP Member
I enjoyed the festive episode, I always record it so I can ff the animal parts, you know something awful is going to happen :(
Stephen has shaved his hair off, I wouldn't have recognised him, looks good !! ( pic on daily mail web site)
Looks so much better!
34BF6142-3D44-4DF8-B397-DC8BDC70D14C.jpeg

• Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ellie and Izzy have run their course on the show now I think. They’re not funny, despite trying, and get right on my tits 🤣

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
The reactions to Prince Philip are so fake. I highly doubt that many of them were casually say watching tv at 12pm on a Friday afternoon

Reactions: 19

Rxt156

VIP Member
I love Marcus and Micha (did I spell it right 😂)
‘Posh beef ain’t beef. It doesn’t look like real beef’ 🤣🤣🤣 the two of them are so far from the MIC bunch and I love it (I am too!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkblush

VIP Member
Lee and jenny - bit fake. Lee gets on my nerves when he does that fake laugh. He just opens his mouth, leans forward and does that silent laugh thing and she acts dumb and pretends she doesn't know she's just said something with a rude double meaning.