Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus is so hot!
Be careful she'll have your eyeballs out!! 🤣

Just found this thread.
Love Pete and Sophie and I want to adopt Giles and Mary.
Jenny used to run my local pub shes lovely and just as she is on tv. she lives abroad most of the year now
Aww I love that, can just see her in the Sunshine enjoying her life.
Also agree Mary & Giles are my faves.

I like the Welsh couple (can't rem their names) he must still have some lead in the pencil, I imagine him chasing her round like Benny Hill 🤣 he loves a bit of talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how the Baggs family feel? Apparently they’re not on this series because they’re isn’t enough remote cameras to go around yet they’ve given them to Ken and his wife and the two geordie girls who don’t add anything to the show 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how the Baggs family feel? Apparently they’re not on this series because they’re isn’t enough remote cameras to go around yet they’ve given them to Ken and his wife and the two geordie girls who don’t add anything to the show 😂.
The Baggs family at least had a bit more about them, and the show needed a proper family family back on, real shame they keep Ken and his wife, and the Geordie thickos compared to the Baggs family.

Reactions: 6
Well the Baggs weren’t exactly a huge feature on the show really?!!!

Reactions: 14
Well the Baggs weren’t exactly a huge feature on the show really?!!!
I wasn’t a massive fan of the Baggs personally I just read an article saying that they were saying they’d hadn’t been dropped by the show as was the rumour, it was because there wasn’t enough remote cameras to go around.

MARCUS IS bleeping 🥰🤤💋🔥🍆🍌

And him and Mica just love each other so much. Such an amazing couple
I love them together, such natural chemistry and so at ease with each other. I love it when he says something cheeky and she shuts him down!!!!

I wasn’t a massive fan of the Baggs personally I just read an article saying that they were saying they’d hadn’t been dropped by the show as was the rumour, it was because there wasn’t enough remote cameras to go around.
A tv production company don’t have enough cameras...!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just had to google the Baggs family I don’t even remember them ever being in the show lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I hate the Geordie girls. So boring. Chris and husband are quite boring too, I prefer his ex haha.

Sorry not read the thread just excited to see one! Ellie’s transformation over the years is...insane. My problem is she just seems so filthy! All the time!

Reactions: 11
What happened to the couple from Essex? Can’t think of their names now. Linda?

I see Pete made his usual sexual joke to his little sister. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the couple from Essex? Can’t think of their names now. Linda?

I see Pete made his usual sexual joke to his little sister. :sick:
Did they leave because of George? Going against the grain here but I can’t take to Pete and Sophie at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.