Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t like Mica - she gives me the impression she has a really mean streak. Marcus seems like a nice guy and I can’t quite remember but I think their kids seemed nice. Just Mica that seems nasty to me.
What?!!! Where on earth do you pick that up from?! She’s hilarious, always bantering Marcus and I actually think she’s endearing and seems like a right laugh.

Reactions: 19

Rbarb-bkini

I honestly don't get all the hate online for Ellie and Izzi, I really don't mind them 🤷🏼
Can't stand the two Geordie girls who seem to share half a brain cell between them.
I love David and Shirley, they remind me so much of my parents!
I'm glad everyone loves the Siddiquis as they're just brilliant, I loved their mucking about with that leaf blower 🤣🤣
I think we all know the biggest star of the show though, is Dave the dog

• Heart
Reactions: 19

hrh89

VIP Member
Aw I love the line of duty lot. It’s like the dad that’s just sick of his kids constant noise 😂 they seem to get on very well I like them all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else find that Jenny and Lee really play up to the cameras? Their jokes are so set up. It’s a shame because they used to be really likeable but find myself going off them as the weeks go on.

Mary’s impression of Nigella really tickled me! 🤣

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can never work out what Pete and Sophie's living situation is. Do they still live with their parents or have they moved out and got a place together?

They obviously have a very good relationship but the sexual innuendos do go toooo far in my opinion.
He’s engaged to
Someone so presumably he lives with his partner? I think the house they film in is his house from what I’ve heard said before.

I personally don't find Pete/Sophie's relationship that weird. I think it depends on how you are with your siblings / your kind of sense of humour. I have a very open relationship with my siblings and would find similar things funny. I actually think it's really refreshing / lovely that they obviously get on really well together, want to spend lots of time with the other etc. It's something that a lot of brothers/sisters don't have.
There's something weird about Giles and Mary IMO, something doesn't sit quite right.
I agree. Sophie & Pete are similar in age and seem to have a relationship that’s more mates than just a sibling relationship- they just bounce off each other - like friends do. Sometimes it may be a little crude but I don’t think it’s weird or strange at all, they are just joking around with each other and obviously are close enough to know each others humour.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Do not buy a NOW trial. I bought once last week, and could not cancel it. Got charged £9.99 and then £3.00. Now I have had to cancel my credit card. Do not go on NOW TV trial!
ive done them multiple times from diff emails and never had issues cancelling 🤷🏻‍♀️

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I can't remember the name of the UKIP family right now but I'm so sick of them too, their constant one-up manship is so jarring! The competitiveness just to appear intelligent in that house is through the roof, ironic that they always come across as idiotic.
This is such an accurate description of that family. They're awful to watch. Definitely the type of people who would always know everything about any given subject you spoke to them about.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I get Mary's and Giles' sense of humour it's their shtick that she tells him off and he bloody loves it

Silent Jay! Feel like pure shit, just want him back

• Haha
  • Heart

snowybam

I really like Giles. I used to like both of them but I have been watching all the old series on Netflix (lockdown life y'know) and the way Mary talks to him sometimes is vile. He's not allowed to whistle, to say certain words because it irritates her. Feel sorry for this poor Giles sometimes haha
I can't help but laugh when she has a go at him though. I feel like he encourages her to be insulting so he can be scolded like a naughty child. He always has a smirk on his face lol. I used to not like how tom snr would make Julie seem thick but then I realized its probably just a personal issue from seeing my dad do it to my mum for years 😅. I'm sure both Julie and giles aren't as bothered by it as any of us.

And speaking of Julie and Tom snr. I was watching an episode from season 13 last night and they were watching a scene from the baptiste. The girl accidentally drowned herself and everyone was watching her floating body in shock and Sean said "thats just a body now isn't it..." And Julie replied "yeah...the spirit will have already left" 😂😂 and the face tom made had me in stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I actually like Pete and Sophie and the Leeds sisters, I guess that’s the key to the success of the show.. there’s something for everyone to both love and hate. Clever concept - seems so simple but runs much deeper.

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I don’t like Mica - she gives me the impression she has a really mean streak. Marcus seems like a nice guy and I can’t quite remember but I think their kids seemed nice. Just Mica that seems nasty to me.
might be time to do some work on unpacking your unconscious bias 🤷🏾‍♀️

Smca53

VIP Member
I was howling last night when Lee played that prank on Jenny 😂
I hate Lee and Jenny. It couldn’t be more obvious that every little thing they do and say has been pre-planned and probably rehearsed. It’s quite embarrassing. They’ve been on it too long, they need to get rid of them.

• Heart