Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee and jenny - bit fake. Lee gets on my nerves when he does that fake laugh. He just opens his mouth, leans forward and does that silent laugh thing and she acts dumb and pretends she doesn't know she's just said something with a rude double meaning.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe that spam bauble was £27!! 😮
And we never found out what happened to the frog and tadpole 😓

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that can’t stand the Malones?
The Dad puts me right off my wine with those god awful faces he pulls, and Julie looks like she’s on another planet!!

I feel the wife over exaggerates. Like she's playing up to the camera. If they're watching a nature programme and an animal gets attacked she starts hollering and screeching then pretrends to cry.

Reactions: 3
I feel the wife over exaggerates. Like she's playing up to the camera. If they're watching a nature programme and an animal gets attacked she starts hollering and screeching then pretrends to cry.

She crys at everything. I always want to sweep their cakes right off the table. They are lined up to within an inch of their bleedin' lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that can’t stand the Malones?
The Dad puts me right off my wine with those god awful faces he pulls, and Julie looks like she’s on another planet!!
No you're not alone I can't stand them either.

• Heart
I used to work for a holiday company and the Malones rung to try get a discount by asking if I knew who they were and that they were the family from gogglebox 😂 I politely told them we couldn’t discount their 10 days in Tenerife 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I used to work for a holiday company and the Malones rung to try get a discount by asking if I knew who they were and that they were the family from gogglebox 😂 I politely told them we couldn’t discount their 10 days in Tenerife 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cheapskates

Reactions: 1
The Leeds sisters irritate me. All they talk about is spam and wanting their boyfriend's to propose! And the one with brown hair (I don't know which is which) always looks up at the ceiling when she's talking, like she couldn't give a tit what the other one is saying, just makes her look so rude and like she couldn't care less.

Reactions: 7
The Leeds sisters irritate me. All they talk about is spam and wanting their boyfriend's to propose! And the one with brown hair (I don't know which is which) always looks up at the ceiling when she's talking, like she couldn't give a tit what the other one is saying, just makes her look so rude and like she couldn't care less.
I find them irritating too. The one with the darker hair raises her voice and talks over the other one. I don’t think they add anything to the show at all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.