Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering who everyone else’s current favourites are, I think Sophie and her brother Pete are hilarious and I also love Giles and Mary.
The comment about pudding club and ‘have they never been to the north?!’ had me howling this week. Often watch this and go back and watch things that I may of missed during the week depending on the goggleboxers reactions!

Reactions: 15
I used to hate Sophie and Pete (I thought they tried too hard to be funny) but they’re now my favourites! They make me chuckle every week.

Reactions: 27
I love Sophie and Pete. And also the family with Dave the dog... the man cracks me up lol

Reactions: 24
I don't watch goggle box every week but when I do I always love

Gilles and Mary dont know why but love them !

The family with the dogs, the dad tom is funny!

Dont know about anyone else but jenny and lee crack me up every single time I watch!

Really need to start watching every week always a good laugh!

Oh the sisters Ellie and Izzy really bore me I've never laughed once at them, does anyone else feel the same ?

Reactions: 11
I don't watch goggle box every week but when I do I always love

Gilles and Mary dont know why but love them !

The family with the dogs, the dad tom is funny!

Dont know about anyone else but jenny and lee crack me up every single time I watch!

Really need to start watching every week always a good laugh!

Oh the sisters Ellie and Izzy really bore me I've never laughed once at them, does anyone else feel the same ?
Oh no, I do love Ellie & Izzy. Never used to but they've really grown on me! Love the Sidiquis too

Reactions: 8
Oh no, I do love Ellie & Izzy. Never used to but they've really grown on me! Love the Sidiquis too
Maybe I just don't watch it often enough to have got their personality, after seeing this thread I'm def going to start watching it every week don't know why I don't keep up with it as it's always a laugh

Reactions: 1
I jus6 had to Google their names as I couldn't quite remember but does anyone remember June & Leon I used to adore them ❤ remember after the series he was in fi shed it came on the news Leon had passed away! Was so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I jus6 had to Google their names as I couldn't quite remember but does anyone remember June & Leon I used to adore them ❤ remember after the series he was in fi shed it came on the news Leon had passed away! Was so sad
yeah loved them. Reminded me of my Nan and grandad

Reactions: 3
Lee and Jenny are great, they’re those kind of people you can imagine in a working men’s club on a Sunday afternoon doing the kareoke! Pissed as newts!

Reactions: 29
I used to hate Sophie and Pete (I thought they tried too hard to be funny) but they’re now my favourites! They make me chuckle every week.
They’re definitely my favourites. His facial expressions constantly are just hilarious

Reactions: 7
The two elderly ladies from Bristol do my head in.

love the family with Dave the dog.
love the Sidiqui family
I love the family from London - the step Dad and the Mum getting grief from the Daughter because she knows they turn the music up to have sex!! “Do you guys even know how old I am?!” His face was a picture!!!!!!!

I really like the welsh couple - really funny!!!

Reactions: 9
I like the sexy boxing gym dad Marcus and the lady that just had a baby.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.