Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point in Anne and Ken? Always amazes me how some of these people, who bring nothing to the show, manage to last so long.

Reactions: 16
Or if you want to binge watch you can get a free 7 day trial on Now TV and watch it there.
Do not buy a NOW trial. I bought once last week, and could not cancel it. Got charged £9.99 and then £3.00. Now I have had to cancel my credit card. Do not go on NOW TV trial!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do not buy a NOW trial. I bought once last week, and could not cancel it. Got charged £9.99 and then £3.00. Now I have had to cancel my credit card. Do not go on NOW TV trial!
ive done them multiple times from diff emails and never had issues cancelling 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
ive done them multiple times from diff emails and never had issues cancelling 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same. Only issue I ever have with cancelling is having to go through the pages of them offering special deals to keep you subscribed. A mild inconvenience really.

Reactions: 13
Like others have said, I have never, ever had a problem so I can only think you were very unfortunate.

Reactions: 8
When I tried to chat on their website, it wouldn't work. No email address for their customer services, and no phone number either.
I had a problem with them. I cancelled but they took £60 over 2 months anyway. Apparently I only clicked cancel twice and missed the last one! They gave me a full refund. Shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops just to cancel.

Reactions: 3
Definitely agree about Ellie and Izzy... they were never particularly to my taste anyway but even less so now, same thing over and over with them and I just can't deal with watching the seemingly ever-growing dog collection climb all over them and being fed whatever they're eating either.

I didnt mind Tom Malone but equally so I don't think I'll "miss" him as he didn't usually add much to the Malones anyway.

The two geordie girls are an annoying, don't know how they've last so long tbh. I wasn't a fan of Pete and Sophie at first either, they've slightly grown on me a little but I can't help but be a little bit grossed out by them sometimes, their sense of humour is just a wee bit too sexual for siblings - I find it somewhat odd if I'm being honest and I have five siblings so and we're all very close so I know it's not due to lack of understanding the bond, or whatever.

I can't remember the name of the UKIP family right now but I'm so sick of them too, their constant one-up manship is so jarring! The competitiveness just to appear intelligent in that house is through the roof, ironic that they always come across as idiotic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't remember the name of the UKIP family right now but I'm so sick of them too, their constant one-up manship is so jarring! The competitiveness just to appear intelligent in that house is through the roof, ironic that they always come across as idiotic.
Oh that's interesting... I wasn't aware there was a UKIP family! Does anyone know which family it is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.