Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Michaels I think? Can’t stand the son
Ooooh I thought of them when the other person mentioned it above but seeing how liberal the son seems to be, I thought it was contradicting the whole idea. But I have always thought the dad had ideas tending to the right side indeed 😅

Reactions: 3
Ooooh I thought of them when the other person mentioned it above but seeing how liberal the son seems to be, I thought it was contradicting the whole idea. But I have always thought the dad had ideas tending to the right side indeed 😅

They were booted off but came back when he decided to put his political aspirations on hold for the show

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't remember the name of the UKIP family right now but I'm so sick of them too, their constant one-up manship is so jarring! The competitiveness just to appear intelligent in that house is through the roof, ironic that they always come across as idiotic.
This is such an accurate description of that family. They're awful to watch. Definitely the type of people who would always know everything about any given subject you spoke to them about.

Reactions: 18
This is such an accurate description of that family. They're awful to watch. Definitely the type of people who would always know everything about any given subject you spoke to them about.
Absolute Elevenerife residents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Having read the TV guide for Gogglebox tonight, I might have to give it a miss this week. Mostly seems to be the Oprah interview and programmes relating to all that, incl. Piers Morgan.

Reactions: 9
Having read the TV guide for Gogglebox tonight, I might have to give it a miss this week. Mostly seems to be the Oprah interview and programmes relating to all that, incl. Piers Morgan.
If you want to catch up on it, they only talk about that between the second and third ad breaks, and then in the last few minutes!

Reactions: 1
Just found this thread.
Love Pete and Sophie and I want to adopt Giles and Mary.
Jenny used to run my local pub shes lovely and just as she is on tv. she lives abroad most of the year now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find Izzy the most annoying person?!
i cant stand either sister, i cant stand their voices, they literally talk about food every week

i only really watch for the siddiquis , the malones and jenny and lee, sadly i just see the two sisters and pete and his very annoying sister as they seem to get the most airtime

Reactions: 9
I find this show gets worse each week.
The only family I like now are the Welsh couple, as I feel I am being lectured at by pretty much everyone else.

Reactions: 10
I find this show gets worse each week.
The only family I like now are the Welsh couple, as I feel I am being lectured at by pretty much everyone else.
It’s certainly not the show it used to be. I also like the Welsh couple - you feel you are actually seeing the ‘real’ people.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe they all had the same thoughts on the H&M interview !!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.