Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the Siddiques funny in a gentle way. They are rarely cruel or nasty. They are quite wholesome and a lovely family imo.
I wasn't really a fan at first but I love them now! I think they're pretty funny and as you say they're so wholesome!

Reactions: 9
Love Googlebox for introducing new shows that I hadn’t heard about, Your Honor isn’t something I’d heard about previously. Definitely adding it to my watch list.

Reactions: 31
Love Googlebox for introducing new shows that I hadn’t heard about, Your Honor isn’t something I’d heard about previously. Definitely adding it to my watch list.
It’s really good. I watched the first episode a few nights ago.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, I have watched many a good show thanks to it being on GB
Totally agree! Although sometimes it works the other way for me - they’ll show a big spoiler/shock moment and I’ll think there’s no point watching the actual show after that. It happened with The Bodyguard and Killing Eve. I felt I’d seen so much of it on Gogglebox that watching it for real meant it wouldn’t have the same impact it should.

Reactions: 10
Ellie and Izzy have run their course on the show now I think. They’re not funny, despite trying, and get right on my tits 🤣

Reactions: 20
Totally agree, I have watched many a good show thanks to it being on GB
Same. I never watched Line of Duty before I saw S4 on Gogglebox, shocking!

We now have Your Honor on our watch list too after seeing it on there last night.

My faves are the Siddiquis and Pete/Sophie. I didn’t find P&S funny at all to begin with but they’ve really grown on me.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what the programme was that they watched last night where the guy ran over the other guy?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.