Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Leeds sisters irritate me. All they talk about is spam and wanting their boyfriend's to propose! And the one with brown hair (I don't know which is which) always looks up at the ceiling when she's talking, like she couldn't give a tit what the other one is saying, just makes her look so rude and like she couldn't care less.
I hate the way they eat.

Reactions: 7
Do wish they'd ditch those two Geordie girls and the Brummie mom and daughter. I don't understand what they bring to show.

Reactions: 16
I find them irritating too. The one with the darker hair raises her voice and talks over the other one. I don’t think they add anything to the show at all.
Yep, and they feel the need to do a high pitched shriek at the most mundane of things. Like "I went to Morrisons today" other one "you NEVERRRR! OH MY GODDD!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I like the Malones!
Mrs Malone is menopausal, hence the crying over anything so please try to cut her some slack!

Please get rid of Pete and Sophie. 🤮

I do feel the programme has lost “something” lately.

Reactions: 12
Lee and jenny - bit fake. Lee gets on my nerves when he does that fake laugh. He just opens his mouth, leans forward and does that silent laugh thing and she acts dumb and pretends she doesn't know she's just said something with a rude double meaning.
The Jenny & Lee act is getting a bit tiresome. Every week there’s some set up prank or innuendo. They used to be really good but it’s definitely feeling put on these days.

Reactions: 14
Well I like the Malones!
Mrs Malone is menopausal, hence the crying over anything so please try to cut her some slack!

Please get rid of Pete and Sophie. 🤮

I do feel the programme has lost “something” lately.
The main producer left recently so maybe that has something to do with it!

Reactions: 1
Giles and Mary look absolutely scruffy, them and the house look like it needs a good clean 🤢

Reactions: 4
Giles and Mary look absolutely scruffy, them and the house look like it needs a good clean 🤢
You’re right! The way Mary talks to him at times. Mind you, I bet he’s irritating to live with 😂

Reactions: 2
The snake and iguana clip again?!?!! I know it’s a recap but it’s the third time they’ve shown it!

Reactions: 11
Giles and Mary are like clones of my uncle Bob and aunt Victoria LOL Nobody on there I don't like really

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed the festive episode, I always record it so I can ff the animal parts, you know something awful is going to happen :(
Stephen has shaved his hair off, I wouldn't have recognised him, looks good !! ( pic on daily mail web site)

I enjoyed the festive episode, I always record it so I can ff the animal parts, you know something awful is going to happen :(
Stephen has shaved his hair off, I wouldn't have recognised him, looks good !! ( pic on daily mail web site)
Looks so much better!
34BF6142-3D44-4DF8-B397-DC8BDC70D14C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought it looked good to!

I know Giles and Mary aren’t for everyone but they crack me up every week. Mary is so unreasonable I bleeping love her “don’t say anything with an S in” 🤣🤣🤣 and Giles knows just how to wind her up, he’s like a naughty child

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.