Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alba24

Chatty Member
Even her toilet paper looks like it was left there by the previous home owners.. nothing looks new and fresh😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25

AC55

VIP Member
I can't be the only one who doesn't believe she gets messages from people every day asking her how they can help with the Palestine/Israel conflict. Has she appointed herself as a peace ambassador now? I really think she has delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

AC55

VIP Member
Jessie, why do you think the Isa behaves differently with his dad? Could it be that his dad is actually interested in him? Wants to spend time with him? Enjoys being around him? With you, he gets yelled and shouted at and probably feels hurt and unsure around you. Stop saying you're feeling guilty because you're not fooling anyone with that old chestnut! Try appreciating your children for the wonderful people they are and stop whining about how tired you are all the time! You spend half your life napping and the other half being pissed off with your family! As for hoping the restaurants burn down? Be very careful what you wish for! You absolute horror!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Please tell me I’m not the only one pissing myself over the #bosslady pictures. Seriously 😳😂
The video clips of her putting the lipgloss on, then the stilettos, then doing tiny steps to unlock an ancient Toyota Corolla 😂😂
She lives in cloud cuckoo land. The posed photos in the restaurant were bad enough but then I looked this morning and the phone to the ear pic with Adele song is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s moaning that’s Naomi Campbell becoming a mum has made the news. But if Mrs hinch having a baby ever made the news she would be creaming her knickers. She’s such a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That "apparently it's payday" really pissed me off. If it is payday then you're not doing people a favour by dragging yourself in to bestow some wages on them, that's their wages that they have earned, you legally have to give it to them and why so late in the day? I used to work in a pub as a second job and got paid in cash (cash in an envelope but still through PAYE with a proper wage slip and tax deducted) on a Friday after my shift but the landlady always had it made up by the Thursday so I could pop in on Friday morning if I needed it.

It's not their pocket money that you are deigning to give them, have it ready for them so that on pay day they can have access to the money they earned so they can feed themselves. Not everyone sees money as B&M tokens for more tat.

(That turned into a rant but it seems very controlling and toxic to treat employees like that!)

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
"Thank you for helping little me" She really thinks that the Palestine/Israel ceasefire is all down to her doesn't she? 11 days of conflict brought to an end by the pleading and crocodile tears of a harpie who does nothing but complain and belittle her family. Kofi Annan must be spinning in his grave!

• Heart
I must admit before I found tattle I would probably take what people post on Instagram as gospel. Obviously I knew that influencers were less than honest but normal people I didn’t think they would have any reason to lie. But now I seen glam fairy’s account I can definitely see that Instagram is not real at all. She definitely didn’t have any friends come over yesterday and go shopping in primark. I don’t think she even has real friends. Where are the pictures? This is the woman who films every single shopping trip but not this one. I understand if her friends don’t want to be on her Instagram but she could have at least just shown the shop. Also where is her haul? She’s always desperate to show off a haul. I also don’t believe she had friends over for dinner yesterday. If she did I bet there were her husbands friends. And as for the hauls that she does show I 100% believe she takes them back for a refund after she’s shown them. There is no way she has that much space for that much clothes. She buy stuff daily her house must be bursting at the seams. It’s sad that this is the kind of culture hinch is encouraging. If she’s not returning the stuff I think she’s very much in debt. It’s such a sad way to live. Hinch is a millionaire. £100 to her is literally nothing. How her Hinchers think they can keep up with her spending is ridiculous.

Notatall

She confessed to sitting on her arse all day while everyone else ran around after her...this wouldn't be a bad thing if she wasn't slagging off her sister in law for doing exactly that a few weeks back...oh and bore off with the and relax!! Crap...that's all she does! #DOSSLADY all day long.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how people find her funny or inspiring. She’s boring and crass. She treats her husband like shit. Most of her stories is just her moaning, shouting or walking around a shop. How does she have so many followers? Also I imagine the ones who find her funny probably don’t have jobs themselves so when she’s saying she has to pay her employees that doesn’t raise any red flags. Like someone said above her employees have to be paid they aren’t working for free so why is it such an hassle. If you don’t want to pay them then don’t have them. They are there so you can stay home and do your stupid hinch hauls. She’s just so vile.

YouOkHunx

That post about trolls being bullshitters she wants to take a look in the mirror, she's the only bullshitter I see 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So I take it she was only being #bossladyintoosmallboilersuitandridiculousstilettos for the one night then? How will the restaurant function without her???

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AC55

VIP Member
"He owns a boob, I own a bollock"
Is that how you perceive your marriage Jessie? I feel really sorry for your husband and children because you are clearly in this marriage for what you gain financially from it. You call them all morons while you sit there, plastering your face with cheap make up, thinking you're special because you've been to a meeting, when the truth is you're just a nasty, bitter and twisted, spiteful creature with a superiority complex so big it has totally engulfed you. You're oblivious to the needs of your children, especially Isa, and I hope your husband wakes up one day and takes himself and them as far away from you as he possibly can. You're a viper!

• Heart

preet

Can I add how horrible she sounded when she was sat in the car saying "if you get any closer you are gonna hit me". Her tone and body language - just vile. No need for that amount of aggression for something like that. Imagine what she is like in a real situation!!!

Also, why are her stories always so glitchy and look like they have been filmed on a potato??

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Are she actually friends with Solomon or just a beg? I saw a post once with the caption “my friend Stacey”
I think we can safely say that the odds of her being Stacey Solomon’s actual real life friend are slim to none!

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you sanctimonious witch! "I'm not going to buy one because I got a special one" A bottle of kitchen cleaner with the word Hinched on it really isn't special and neither are you! You really think you're doing some kind of public service by giving a running commentary on what Home Bargains have on their shelves when in truth, there is a store in nearly every town in the country where people can go and see for themselves! You're not important Jessie, however much you think you are, and your time really would be better spent focusing on being kind and nice to your husband and children!

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Agree 100% with Runforestrun
Thank you. It’s actually stressing me that people are trying to make out I’m some kind of dick who’s slagging off other cultures and ways of cooking. I have never once in my comments said anything derogatory about Jessie’s cooking or her culture. I even said on that first comment that I was into the recipe until the chicken point!
I think her cooking looks amazing when she does it, but I will never get on board with the purple chicken bits!

From her first stories this morning to now...no words!! Self obsessed yes..riddled with anxiety no..filming herself fake crying is beyond odd ball behaviour..her family need to see whats shes doing and put a stop to this!!
Dramatic recovery in less than an hour!
How many projects is this now that entail secret meeting and exciting news? I’m 99% sure she hasn’t revealed any of it has she?