Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s probably clear that Jessie wasn’t even at the restaurant once it actually opened. She went down to take some pics and ‘look important’ and was home with the kids before any real work needing doing.

Also are we expected to believe she’s power cleaned the house this morning before 10am 🙄😆

Reactions: 8
Does Not-so-glam fairy’s husband watch her instagram? Who was it that sent some of her stories to her husband on facebook?
The restaurants are probably hers by name but not actually hers. Today’s stories, she makes out the restaurants were so busy. Errr, no they weren’t.

Reactions: 4
Does Not-so-glam fairy’s husband watch her instagram? Who was it that sent some of her stories to her husband on facebook?
The restaurants are probably hers by name but not actually hers. Today’s stories, she makes out the restaurants were so busy. Errr, no they weren’t.
That restaurant what she was boss lady in last night is called the Indian diner and its registered as Miss Waheeda Ali...now we all know thats not her 🤔

Reactions: 6
I had a nosy at her highlights and under boss lady is this wee gem...

And she says Afsana is her middle name.
Can you legally use your middle name with companies house? I'm not sure about that. If you look at indian cuisine at the same address it comes up however they trade as indian diner?
This seems really dodge to me.

Reactions: 6
That restaurant what she was boss lady in last night is called the Indian diner and its registered as Miss Waheeda Ali...now we all know thats not her 🤔
I think that business has been dissolved. I was having a nose yesterday and the business is registered as Indian cuisine Bromley. So I guess they have changed the name on companies house but not the name of the actual restaurant. This company is actually registered in her name as is 2 other restaurants, although one of them has been dissolved. But it could be that she owns it in name only and someone else actually runs and actually owns the restaurants.

Reactions: 2
I've never seen her post about working from the restaurant..any of them. I've looked and they have all been operating during covid so why now all the I'm so tired getting this ready for the restaurant. The best I've seen her do is running errands and this will always follow with a story in a shop. They may be in her name but I don't think they are hers. Why does she block her family and friends from her insta page? She's defo not who she makes out to be.

Reactions: 13
I've never seen her post about working from the restaurant..any of them. I've looked and they have all been operating during covid so why now all the I'm so tired getting this ready for the restaurant. The best I've seen her do is running errands and this will always follow with a story in a shop. They may be in her name but I don't think they are hers. Why does she block her family and friends from her insta page? She's defo not who she makes out to be.
Exactly, and she’s always going on about owning 3 restaurants yet the Indian diner one is the only one featured anywhere on her grid, and the only one she talked about reopening. It’s all very odd, but I think we can all agree she certainly isn’t a #bosslady 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Why isn’t she tagging Her bubs in this?? What’s the reasoning in tagging them in everything else but not when it comes to this? Is it cause they said they not gonna post about cause one is not educated enough and the other one doesn’t want to create divide between two religions even tho that’s not the issue.

They have been blessed with large platforms but they can’t use it because they’re scared of the fallout? And they’re your fave influencers Jessie?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s moaning that’s Naomi Campbell becoming a mum has made the news. But if Mrs hinch having a baby ever made the news she would be creaming her knickers. She’s such a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a bleeping hypocrite! Whining on that Naomi Campbell having a baby is newsworthy knowing full well she's desperate for Sophie Hinchliffe to have her baby (after a longer pregnancy than the Ice Age!) so she can crow about it relentlessly! If that made the news, which I sincerely hope it does not, she'd be over the moon! What a vile creature she is!

Reactions: 18
If she's so interested in world news, politics and human suffering stories maybe she should use her insta for that instead of *checks notes* showing us what she bought in the 99p shop and creaming herself over a woman she doesn't know. twit

Reactions: 15
If she's so interested in world news, politics and human suffering stories maybe she should use her insta for that instead of *checks notes* showing us what she bought in the 99p shop and creaming herself over a woman she doesn't know. twit
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said!

Reactions: 7
Her husband is apparently busy ‘grooming the patio’. You need fix your caption bubs.
Also, patio? What patio?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.