Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son is clearly bored which is why he’s lying on the floor by the door and playing in the laundry basket. She’s home all day why is she not taking him out somewhere or entertaining him? You can’t spend the day cleaning and napping when you have a toddler/small child in the house. You have to keep them entertained. She clearly isn’t afraid of the pandemic as she’s been out every day since the start so why isn’t she taking him to a local farm, or the park or to a soft play. I do feel sorry for kids of hincers coz all they will see growing up are their mums obsessively cleaning a colourless house.
I have not followed her long but her relationship with her youngest son makes me sad. She treats him like a constant inconvenience. Even if she stayed in with him she could do crafts or play dough or something. All she does is complain about him or laugh at him ☹

You would think she would try and impress her queen Stacey by decorating her house or up cycling some of her furniture, she would have some decent content then too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Apart from today has she ever posted about going to work because I've never seen that. I bet she went to get sushi for herself. She said about not cooking...so as bossman is always at work who on earth has fed the kids? Her stories just never add up.
She has been ‘on standby’ in the past but as always no explanation as to what she does with her kids when she rushes out to the restaurant.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She has been ‘on standby’ in the past but as always no explanation as to what she does with her kids when she rushes out to the restaurant.
She probably has to go in when the pot washer calls in sick 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does being ‘on standby’ actually mean in relation to a restaurant? I can imagine it being used in certain jobs, but surely a restaurant doesn’t need someone to be on call to come in at short notice?
Nothing she says makes sense. Also, why does she only ever mention ‘the’ restaurant and all her posts are about the Indian diner one when she says she owns 3 of them?

Reactions: 8
She talks so much crap. I think she meant what she said about getting paid because she does work there, not owns the place then she realised her lies and came back on to claim she didn’t get paid just fed 🙄

"Thank you for helping little me" She really thinks that the Palestine/Israel ceasefire is all down to her doesn't she? 11 days of conflict brought to an end by the pleading and crocodile tears of a harpie who does nothing but complain and belittle her family. Kofi Annan must be spinning in his grave!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Thank you for helping little me" She really thinks that the Palestine/Israel ceasefire is all down to her doesn't she? 11 days of conflict brought to an end by the pleading and crocodile tears of a harpie who does nothing but complain and belittle her family. Kofi Annan must be spinning in his grave!
Just came right here after seeing that! Couldn’t love your comment more ♥
The self proclaimed saviour of Palestine 🤬
That was an Oscar worthy performance this morning. The whole sitting bolt upright in shock would probs have worked if she wasn’t filming herself doing it 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That was an Oscar worthy performance this morning. The whole sitting bolt upright in shock would probs have worked if she wasn’t filming herself doing it 😂😂😂
Completely agree with both of the two previous comments. She is beyond cringeworthy. Had to make it about "little old me" didn't she? The crocodile tears as well. Vile.

“Thankyou for helping little me”

dont get me wrong Jessie every little does help. But, this isn’t about you funny enough 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She truly is vile. The ceasefire was announced last night when she still on insta, if she was so obsessed she would have known before she went to bed. No wonder she has all her family blocked, I'd be clean affronted if my husband saw me getting on like that on insta 🤣 And another lie in! She is unbelievably lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just for the record, I was not nor would ever critique her cooking and culture. As I said, I was fully invested in the recipe, but that chicken was horrible looking. That’s got nothing to do with cultures. I use chicken portions on the bone, it never looks like that.
Thats because Halal meat and tesco bought or shop meat is different it is served much more differently, the way its slaughtered means all the blood is completely drained from the meat before its packed so you'll never get a blood puddle when you defrost it hence the change in colour, because of lack of blood and water which they use in supermarket meat and you won't find non blood meat in a normal butcher either, this meat is the healthiest you'll get as someone who eats only halal meat, I can't stand GFC however her meat choice isn't vile,the pool of blood out a tesco pre packed chicken is vile. And other cultures cook differently, so the meat looks vile only to those who are not educated on the meat they buy and why its that colour and is I fact far better than what they buy.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
From her first stories this morning to now...no words!! Self obsessed yes..riddled with anxiety no..filming herself fake crying is beyond odd ball behaviour..her family need to see whats shes doing and put a stop to this!!

Reactions: 10
Thats because Halal meat and tesco bought or shop meat is different it is served much more differently, the way its slaughtered means all the blood is completely drained from the meat before its packed so you'll never get a blood puddle when you defrost it hence the change in colour, because of lack of blood and water which they use in supermarket meat and you won't find non blood meat in a normal butcher either, this meat is the healthiest you'll get as someone who eats only halal meat, I can't stand GFC however her meat choice isn't vile,the pool of blood out a tesco pre packed chicken is vile. And other cultures cook differently, so the meat looks vile only to those who are not educated on the meat they buy and why its that colour and is I fact far better than what they buy.
Let’s not start the whole chicken thing again. It was nothing to do with whether the chicken was halal or anything like that. No one mentioned pools of blood. The chicken she put in that pot was bright purple, that’s what people commented on, that is was vile looking, because it was.
Others have came on and tried to make it into a cultural thing, no, it wasn’t a comment on her culture, style of cooking or choice of chicken. The chicken was purple and looking horrible. That’s it. It’s got nothing to do with whether I’m educated on halal meat or not, I am as it happens. I stand by my initial comment that the chicken looks rank, because it does! Whatever way this chicken was slaughtered doesn’t change the fact that it’s purple!!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
When does she receive her Nobel peace prize? Or and her Oscar for that acting 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s not start the whole chicken thing again. It was nothing to do with whether the chicken was halal or anything like that. No one mentioned pools of blood. The chicken she put in that pot was bright purple, that’s what people commented on, that is was vile looking, because it was.
Others have came on and tried to make it into a cultural thing, no, it wasn’t a comment on her culture, style of cooking or choice of chicken. The chicken was purple and looking horrible. That’s it. It’s got nothing to do with whether I’m educated on halal meat or not, I am as it happens. I stand by my initial comment that the chicken looks rank, because it does! Whatever way this chicken was slaughtered doesn’t change the fact that it’s purple!!
Agree 100% with Runforestrun

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree 100% with Runforestrun
Thank you. It’s actually stressing me that people are trying to make out I’m some kind of dick who’s slagging off other cultures and ways of cooking. I have never once in my comments said anything derogatory about Jessie’s cooking or her culture. I even said on that first comment that I was into the recipe until the chicken point!
I think her cooking looks amazing when she does it, but I will never get on board with the purple chicken bits!

From her first stories this morning to now...no words!! Self obsessed yes..riddled with anxiety no..filming herself fake crying is beyond odd ball behaviour..her family need to see whats shes doing and put a stop to this!!
Dramatic recovery in less than an hour!
How many projects is this now that entail secret meeting and exciting news? I’m 99% sure she hasn’t revealed any of it has she?

Reactions: 20
I completely agree with the comments about her acting skills. Like you said, it probably would’ve seemed genuine if she didn’t film herself jolting up 😂 Does she really think she bought on the ceasefire herself? The support? Mate, your followers jumped from 16.5 to 17k in the space of a few days. They aren’t real.

Also, the heart felt crocodile tears didn’t last long did it? Now talking about a top from Primark...? From Palestine to Primark? Disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Thank you. It’s actually stressing me that people are trying to make out I’m some kind of dick who’s slagging off other cultures and ways of cooking. I have never once in my comments said anything derogatory about Jessie’s cooking or her culture. I even said on that first comment that I was into the recipe until the chicken point!
I think her cooking looks amazing when she does it, but I will never get on board with the purple chicken bits!
Again I agree with you! I actually thought the cooking was quite good! Until the chicken went in! I also thought it was a shame that she went to all the effort with the dish and then couldn’t be bothered to fry onions for the top so used the shop ones.
Don't get stressed - nowadays you only got to open your mouth and someone is offended!
I also had a google at Halal chicken and looked at many pictures and none looked like ‘that’ chicken 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.