Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know full damn well she will be making a grid post about baby hinch 2 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she’s having a laugh. So she was wanting to look professional whilst choosing to wear a top that needs ironing 🤣
If she is actually having a meeting they must think she’s a right twit 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I take it she was only being #bossladyintoosmallboilersuitandridiculousstilettos for the one night then? How will the restaurant function without her???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't be the only one who doesn't believe she gets messages from people every day asking her how they can help with the Palestine/Israel conflict. Has she appointed herself as a peace ambassador now? I really think she has delusions of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So I take it she was only being #bossladyintoosmallboilersuitandridiculousstilettos for the one night then? How will the restaurant function without her???

I had a little chuckle with this one because i was thinking the exact same thing. The whole montage with the lip gloss and heels... she might have thought it had “boss lady” vibes but she made an absolute fool of herself. And yep, it was for the one day it looks like. The restaurants may have her name on the papers but she has nothing to do with them. They just needed her name.

I don’t believe for a SECOND that people go to her for advice about Palestine. Did you see those crocodile tears the other day? She was trying really hard to cry but it wasn’t happening. We all know all she cares about is her bubs SS and MH.

She’s changed her greeting since i mentioned how long it was. Have you noticed?

We are giving her ideas for content and i hate that. I’m not doing it anymore. She copies other people already anyway. She got no originality.

Reactions: 17
I had a little chuckle with this one because i was thinking the exact same thing. The whole montage with the lip gloss and heels... she might have thought it had “boss lady” vibes but she made an absolute fool of herself. And yep, it was for the one day it looks like. The restaurants may have her name on the papers but she has nothing to do with them. They just needed her name.

I don’t believe for a SECOND that people go to her for advice about Palestine. Did you see those crocodile tears the other day? She was trying really hard to cry but it wasn’t happening. We all know all she cares about is her bubs SS and MH.

She’s changed her greeting since i mentioned how long it was. Have you noticed?

We are giving her ideas for content and i hate that. I’m not doing it anymore. She copies other people already anyway. She got no originality.
It was the bunch of keys on a stained placemat with the quote ‘BRB just running the world’ that had me creased. You’d think she had a Maserati or something the way she goes on, instead of an 8 year old bmw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else noticed since lockdown has been eased she hasn't been shopping as much?
Full lockdown- shopping everyday
No lockdown- no shopping?

Also how many times has she had covid symptoms and not got tested!!! Just says oh it's probably hay fever. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What exactly is she so busy doing? Seems to me that all she does is drink tea and coffee and go shopping for pointless tat inbetween going for naps! I know she's got three children but surely during school time she could be more productive? I've seen more work in an iron lung! Her bloody skin wouldn't graft!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's always got so much to do but can't be bothered.
I've never heard any business owner ever say those words as much as she does. Infact never ever said it even once. She can't be bothered to clean her house so that shows she isn't running 3 restaurants. Any business owner with multiple businesses or even one wakes up and gets S$#t done...else why would they work so hard in the first place to be self employed.

Anyone else noticed since lockdown has been eased she hasn't been shopping as much?
Full lockdown- shopping everyday
No lockdown- no shopping?

Also how many times has she had covid symptoms and not got tested!!! Just says oh it's probably hay fever. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So annoying. It will only take one of the customers from the big reopening to come down with covid and say they were dining in Makdads restaurant. 🤔

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t run a bath let alone a few restaurants!
stopped watching her for a while as she was just winding me up.
can the only thing she be bothered about doing is blowing smoke up Hinch and Ss asses!

• Haha
Her son is clearly bored which is why he’s lying on the floor by the door and playing in the laundry basket. She’s home all day why is she not taking him out somewhere or entertaining him? You can’t spend the day cleaning and napping when you have a toddler/small child in the house. You have to keep them entertained. She clearly isn’t afraid of the pandemic as she’s been out every day since the start so why isn’t she taking him to a local farm, or the park or to a soft play. I do feel sorry for kids of hincers coz all they will see growing up are their mums obsessively cleaning a colourless house.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her son is clearly bored which is why he’s lying on the floor by the door and playing in the laundry basket. She’s home all day why is she not taking him out somewhere or entertaining him? You can’t spend the day cleaning and napping when you have a toddler/small child in the house. You have to keep them entertained. She clearly isn’t afraid of the pandemic as she’s been out every day since the start so why isn’t she taking him to a local farm, or the park or to a soft play. I do feel sorry for kids of hincers coz all they will see growing up are their mums obsessively cleaning a colourless house.
That old peoples home she lives in is rank. When its scrubbed from top to bottom and still looks dirty, you need to decorate. How she can live with all that old ladies stuff ill never know.

Reactions: 8
I've never heard any business owner ever say those words as much as she does.
Me neither unless they were actively advertising one of those MLM things where thier Instagrams are full of being a boss lady selling the fm perfumes or ketone drinks (no offence to anyone here if you do that!)

I am a director and active working member of 2 companies and we have a decent house which is being extended, a newish car and a fleet of other vehicles... Aswell as keeping on top of normal day to day housekeeping and actual behind the scenes running of businesses', we also have a little one who I try to make sure is always as happy and as content as can be despite the lockdown circumstances and current working from home. I have never once called myself a boss lady - I also don't post anything on any of my socials regarding any of this because it's just so tasteless - unless we have something to do with work that my friends and family could benefit from.

She really is a try hard and it just comes off as sad and desperate.

(credit card) money talks GFM but real wealth whispers... "Money talks but wealth whispers. If you've got a lot of money you don’t need to talk about it, it speaks quietly for itself. If you don’t have real money, you’re just talking loud and drawing a crowd.” 👌🏻

Reactions: 17
Off to work tonight with no make up, not dressed up or hair done? Yeah ok Jessie, sure you’re gonna rock up to work front of house looking like that, compared to how you were on Monday!! 😂

Off to work tonight with no make up, not dressed up or hair done? Yeah ok Jessie, sure you’re gonna rock up to work front of house looking like that, compared to how you were on Monday!! 😂
I thought the exact same. Was monday all for show then?! Or is she just as full of tit as her house?

Reactions: 6
Apart from today has she ever posted about going to work because I've never seen that. I bet she went to get sushi for herself. She said about not cooking...so as bossman is always at work who on earth has fed the kids? Her stories just never add up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.