Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kernowroses

Firstly, the question mark that she pointed out, is not in the wrong place as the quote marks go around the quote and she did in fact say “his restaurants”.
I had to really hold off from commenting about her inaccuracies because she is really not worth the time. However, I find it so ironic that these are the inconsistencies that she’s willing to pick up upon yet completely avoid the original point which was that she made awful, awful comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Laurst

VIP Member
She's not glam, she doesn't clean, and she's certainly no fairy. Fairies are kind and magical. She's a witch to her own child!

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I only just started to watch her recently so I didn’t realise that was her house until her kid was stood there in his pyjamas, I thought she was cleaning an old people’s home 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Feathers33

What her insta stories consist of
- I’m so tired
- I have so much to do
- lumpy Coffee
- #bosslady
- talk about the ‘gorgeous’ weather
- talk about the bad weather
- naps
- useless hauls
- complaining about her husband or kids
- junk food

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
What exactly is she so busy doing? Seems to me that all she does is drink tea and coffee and go shopping for pointless tat inbetween going for naps! I know she's got three children but surely during school time she could be more productive? I've seen more work in an iron lung! Her bloody skin wouldn't graft!

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Oh surprise surprise she’s just wished that she hopes her husbands resutaurants burn down it’s hay fever jessie get over yourself
and she wonders why her little boy is good for his dad when she displays such aggression? I don't care if she's "joking", you don't joke about ANYTHING burning down. The day after the anniversary of Grenfell as well. She is fucking disgusting.

Laurst

VIP Member
She literally sent her self that after reading here. It’s all the point that have been brought up here. And she’s the one who said it was his restaurant so why is she correcting the person when it came out of her coffee stained gob.
Just looked at her stories. That inbox wasn't from me (I'd referenced Grenfell earlier on this thread). Most people wouldn't have said what she said in the first place, but when pulled up on it, certainly wouldn't have answered so aggressively.

Regardless of its coverage (or lack of) in the mainstream media/social media, most people realise that wishing for things to burn down is cruel and insensitive to many. There were two house fires within a few days of each other in my area last week, and people lost their homes. Who cares what the date is? It was wrong to say it in the first place, but her aggressive response, along with the fact she had the audacity to share it speaks volumes.

She sees herself as an influencer, but what exactly is she trying to influence? Hate and nastiness? I just don't get it.

edited to add - I've just seen her latest story about being a bitch for having a sandwich, crisps, a drink and some chocolate when there are people starving in the world. WTAF? Who goes on Instagram to film themselves saying stuff like that? Good grief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Tui

VIP Member
I’m sat here getting more and more livid that there are morons like this woman swanning around going to shops when a household member is unwell with fever. Then doing a lateral flow test i.e the complete wrong test for this situation, taking matters into their own hands to suit their own circumstances when others have tied themselves in knots to follow the rules. This is part of the reason why we have had multiple waves and why I think we’ll have another, because of idiotic people like Jessie and her thick husband

AC55

VIP Member
What a fucking hypocrite! Whining on that Naomi Campbell having a baby is newsworthy knowing full well she's desperate for Sophie Hinchliffe to have her baby (after a longer pregnancy than the Ice Age!) so she can crow about it relentlessly! If that made the news, which I sincerely hope it does not, she'd be over the moon! What a vile creature she is!

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I had a little chuckle with this one because i was thinking the exact same thing. The whole montage with the lip gloss and heels... she might have thought it had “boss lady” vibes but she made an absolute fool of herself. And yep, it was for the one day it looks like. The restaurants may have her name on the papers but she has nothing to do with them. They just needed her name.

I don’t believe for a SECOND that people go to her for advice about Palestine. Did you see those crocodile tears the other day? She was trying really hard to cry but it wasn’t happening. We all know all she cares about is her bubs SS and MH.

She’s changed her greeting since i mentioned how long it was. Have you noticed?

We are giving her ideas for content and i hate that. I’m not doing it anymore. She copies other people already anyway. She got no originality.
It was the bunch of keys on a stained placemat with the quote ‘BRB just running the world’ that had me creased. You’d think she had a Maserati or something the way she goes on, instead of an 8 year old bmw 😂

• Haha
Her bedding is so horrible. I don’t care if you are waiting to decorate your bedroom get bedding that doesn’t look like it belongs in a youth hostel. She’s got both the grey and white Mrs hinch duvet cover so why not use it? Oh yeah it’s coz she’s already returned it.

• Haha

instaksajoke

Oh surprise surprise she’s just wished that she hopes her husbands resutaurants burn down it’s hay fever jessie get over yourself

• Wow

ElectileDysfunction

That tik tok 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am deceased

RIP me
I think that tik took actually shows she is quite a nasty piece of work. She is actually filming herself muttering swear words under her breath and speaking to herself about wanting to knock someone out. Now, many of us may do this ourselves in private from time to time in the heat of the moment, or even have a FB or Twitter rant in the heat of the moment, but to actually take the time to film it, filter and edit it, then post it, is altogether less spur of the moment/act now think later stupidity, and more suggestive of someone who actually wants to present herself as someone who is so wound up that she is ready to knock someone out. Not nice at all.

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
She's not working. And if she is, someone should phone environmental health.

1) food hygiene qualifications clearly state hair must be tied up.
2) I worked hospitality for huge swathes of my early working life. My knees wouldn't have hacked a shift in heels even at 21 years old (and I'd have been sent home immediately if I wobbled in for work with those Primani #bOsSlAdY heels)
You'd be in flat shoes for comfort AND for the ol' 'elf and safety!
3) "I'm tired and have been coughing. Haven't done a drive through COVID test. Nope, I touched all the touch points in a restaurant and went in to mix with the public"

She's a disgrace and an embarrassment to every single hospitality worker who has been furloughed for most of the last year and are excited to ply their trade and passion again today.

I feel jet lagged today after a day at Alton Towers yesterday and leaving the house at 6am to get there and not getting until 11pm. I'm sat on the sofa now like for 5 mins but so far today I have:

Got up at 6am.
Taken 1xchild to football.
Gone to Asda.
Gone to Lidls (fuck you everyone buying all the burger buns)
Made lunch for 1 x husband (grr).
Played catch with 1 x child.
Done 2 x loads of washing.
Walked 2 x children to the park.

And I'm still not going to be going to sleep until my bedtime tonight.

Why is she so tired? She does feck all!