Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee blether

I wonder if she’s being silent this morning cause she’s actually camped outside of her besties hospital waiting for first glimpse of the third born
She'll be away to Stacey's for Rex's birthday party. They are best friends after all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Notatall

Every day this woman is getting more and more on my nerves. As if she's calling these people names for being nasty or having a difference of option and we have all seen first hand this nasty piece of work in action whether that be her husband her in laws people on the road that poor elderly gent in sainsburys ( that really boiled my piss) her homaphobic rants calling names and people who have a different view to her. I would love someone to get in touch with her inlaws or husband who is easily reachable on fb and get them to watch her in action. If her bubs watch her surely they can agree that her actions are not right and I think they should stop interacting with her. Shes violent..ageist..calls people horrid names breaks the law..has broken covid rules all along and her husband pleads with people to stay home on his fb. You couldn't make it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Well there we have it, positive confirmation that she does indeed have 2 fireplaces in the same room! Albeit one hasn’t got a fire, but both are as equally ugly 🤮
Anyone else not believe that her son tidied up the living room just like he didn’t make her bed either. Why would she be filming her son taking her somewhere. What if he was taking her to show her a massive shit he took on the floor? Instagram is so staged 🙄

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
So, lots of the papers and magazines are going round today? What we thinking? A 6 page spread and cover in OK magazine for Boss Lady?!
That’s dumb bitch story this morning has enraged me, SHE is the one who called them HIS restaurants yesterday when she wished they would burn down 🤬
I’ve never wished karma on anyone as much as I have her this week!!

• Haha

>^.^<

I've never heard any business owner ever say those words as much as she does.
Me neither unless they were actively advertising one of those MLM things where thier Instagrams are full of being a boss lady selling the fm perfumes or ketone drinks (no offence to anyone here if you do that!)

I am a director and active working member of 2 companies and we have a decent house which is being extended, a newish car and a fleet of other vehicles... Aswell as keeping on top of normal day to day housekeeping and actual behind the scenes running of businesses', we also have a little one who I try to make sure is always as happy and as content as can be despite the lockdown circumstances and current working from home. I have never once called myself a boss lady - I also don't post anything on any of my socials regarding any of this because it's just so tasteless - unless we have something to do with work that my friends and family could benefit from.

She really is a try hard and it just comes off as sad and desperate.

(credit card) money talks GFM but real wealth whispers... "Money talks but wealth whispers. If you've got a lot of money you don’t need to talk about it, it speaks quietly for itself. If you don’t have real money, you’re just talking loud and drawing a crowd.” 👌🏻

AC55

VIP Member
She was so sarcastic about her "hubby" sending her off to get bubble tea, well yeah, it might be a drive and it might seem OTT but if it's going to get fluids into the little lad when he has a fever may as well get him one. I wouldn't drive to get a bubble tea for a kid who wasn't sick just because they demanded it, but if he's sick and that's what he wants it's his body telling him he needs fluids. (although I wouldn't leave the house without getting him a test first!)
I get the impression that her children are an inconvenience in her life. She'd much rather spend her days without them and that's obvious. She's a dreadful woman!

• Sad

Homebird44

VIP Member
So she's returning some parcels to the post office. That'll be most of the stuff from Stacey's range. The flowery print jumpsuit is made for anybody over 5 foot 8. Probably another spend of wasting money on useless tat. I don't think she has any intention of changing the inside of that house. Minger.

Imagine publicly declaring your house is full of morons when it's made up of one husband who probably works his socks off to run four restaurants that fund your spending habit, and three children (one of whom is only three years old) 😱. Does she not look back on her stories and realise how horrible it makes her come across? Why would you want to create the persona of being a complete bitch?

Homebird44

VIP Member
She's so far removed from the whole Hinch thing that she's desperate to be a part of. The only Hinch thing about her is that she over spends on unnecessary cleaning products and shops in Home bargains and B&M. I can't stand Hinch but at least her house is clean and decorated. The shit hole this one lives in makes me gag.

Homebird44

VIP Member
Absolutely they are “ professionals” they know exactly what to post. She needs to stop and think before she does posts like today cause it’s made her look like a tw@t.
Hinch continues to get it wrong and just blocks anybody that calls out her fuck ups. Jessie is too thick to realise this. Why anybody wants to know what a stranger online has bought from Primark or Home bargains ill never know. Also, why is her Tattle page in the home instagrammers? Her house is a shit hole.

• Haha

alba24

Chatty Member
I never thought I could hate someone more than I hate Mrs Hinch... congratulations Jessie, you take the top spot! What an absolute c*nt, you don’t deserve your family!

• Haha

StopRightThere

So I take it she was only being #bossladyintoosmallboilersuitandridiculousstilettos for the one night then? How will the restaurant function without her???

I had a little chuckle with this one because i was thinking the exact same thing. The whole montage with the lip gloss and heels... she might have thought it had “boss lady” vibes but she made an absolute fool of herself. And yep, it was for the one day it looks like. The restaurants may have her name on the papers but she has nothing to do with them. They just needed her name.

I don’t believe for a SECOND that people go to her for advice about Palestine. Did you see those crocodile tears the other day? She was trying really hard to cry but it wasn’t happening. We all know all she cares about is her bubs SS and MH.

She’s changed her greeting since i mentioned how long it was. Have you noticed?

We are giving her ideas for content and i hate that. I’m not doing it anymore. She copies other people already anyway. She got no originality.

I always think it’s funny how people randomly tag hinch or Stacey in her comments. I always imagine it like they are just shouting their names. It’s literally has so content to the comment. It’s will be like ‘oh congratulations on the fab news. STACEY SOLOMON’. Like what has Stacey got to do with the fact that she’s got a 4th restaurant. Also I find it’s funny that she’s all saying tagging Stacey in her boiler suit post saying how her friend designed it and Stacey hasn’t even bothered to comment on it.
And lastly her post have such poor engagement. She has 16k followers but her posts never get more than 1000 likes and rarely get more than 100 comments. Obviously she’s taking a leaf out of hinch’s book and buying followers.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Thats because Halal meat and tesco bought or shop meat is different it is served much more differently, the way its slaughtered means all the blood is completely drained from the meat before its packed so you'll never get a blood puddle when you defrost it hence the change in colour, because of lack of blood and water which they use in supermarket meat and you won't find non blood meat in a normal butcher either, this meat is the healthiest you'll get as someone who eats only halal meat, I can't stand GFC however her meat choice isn't vile,the pool of blood out a tesco pre packed chicken is vile. And other cultures cook differently, so the meat looks vile only to those who are not educated on the meat they buy and why its that colour and is I fact far better than what they buy.
Let’s not start the whole chicken thing again. It was nothing to do with whether the chicken was halal or anything like that. No one mentioned pools of blood. The chicken she put in that pot was bright purple, that’s what people commented on, that is was vile looking, because it was.
Others have came on and tried to make it into a cultural thing, no, it wasn’t a comment on her culture, style of cooking or choice of chicken. The chicken was purple and looking horrible. That’s it. It’s got nothing to do with whether I’m educated on halal meat or not, I am as it happens. I stand by my initial comment that the chicken looks rank, because it does! Whatever way this chicken was slaughtered doesn’t change the fact that it’s purple!!

Attachments

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Oh she's got another grid post.....why doesn't she show herself actually using it? And referring to Mrs Hinch as "Soph" is soooo cringe. You're not friends LOL
She calls her 'kidda' and 'bubs' too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffkn single white female or what...

• Haha
  • Sick

no flouncing

VIP Member
Is that going to become a ‘thing’ now? Her son ‘cleaning’ and then ‘taking her to it’....about as riveting as the ‘not there’ climb up the stairs 😴

• Haha