Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes betrayal boy is her husbands brother. Maybe it is a family business and her husband runs the restaurant as a manager. She has visited the restaurants on occasion with the children but never actually seen her working there.

#bosslady indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes betrayal boy is her husbands brother. Maybe it is a family business and her husband runs the restaurant as a manager. She has visited the restaurants on occasion with the children but never actually seen her working there.

#bosslady indeed
Ultimate #bosslady perks, one solitary tub of rice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found this news article on Google. This is defo not her husband.

Some more searching and I have found the following! The Facebook profile of Makdad Khan and as you can see he is friends with GFCs husband.

Screenshot of a live video which takes place in GFC garden which is the night they had the film in the garden. Is this the same night betrayal boy and girl were at their house?

Screenshot of the Zoom call with Keir Starmer which Jessie implied she was attending. Does anyone remember that? It caused lots of confusion on here 😄

In conclusion it suggests to me that the actual owners are betrayal boy and girl hence the hatred she spouts about them on social media.
This was early April in the garden. I don't think she posted about that..betrayal boy and girls visit was later than that if its the visit where she was talking about their children not being allowed certain drinks ect. Did this garden party take place when restrictions were in place hence her not filming it?

Ultimate #bosslady perks, one solitary tub of rice 😂
I just laughed so much at that 🤣 😂

Reactions: 4
What confuses me about all these massive clothing hauls is she never seems to be wearing any of her new stuff? We see her shopping or ordering, showing a massive pile of new clothes and then just wearing the same old jumpers. I think whoever said she must return a lot of things is right. Surely she'd be desperate to wear her new SS clothes??
That why she’s always in the post office! Sending her hauls back

Reactions: 8
Wow her children are going to be really proud of her! Not a ‘Glam’ look 🤣
Also what a hypocrite she is. #bekind my arse.
Body shaming the security guard.
Well let me tell you you Grimy hypocrite (She 100% reads here 🤣) that you can bet that the security guard was watching you close because you probably were acting suspiciously in their shop. I have previously been a store manager for several very large retailers (phew glad I am out of the one that is selling the grinch brand 😉) and they absolutely would only be following you if you look like your on the rob.
no smoke without fire. Security guards puny or not know a shoplifter when they see one. Maybe If you’d shop like a normal person you wouldn’t draw attention to yourself.

I also like others find it odd that you never see her wearing the clothes she buys 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t wait to see her amazing loft bathroom full of pound shop tat 🙄

Any reputable business as others have said would absolutely be paying their staff electronically. I have my own business and there is no way I could pay them in cash. Something dodgy there? Someone mentioned furlough - Iam lucky not to have had to have anyone furloughed but I know that there was loans and grants businesses could apply for. Maybe she’s been spending all of that on her tat?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone tells her she swears to much she calls them trolls. She loves throwing that word around and stop with the whole Karen thing...its boring. I can't help but notice when I think she's lying about stuff she puts on that annoying fake laugh. I think we should be contacting her idols and expressing concern that this is the kind of person thats promoting them. They can't watch her stories surely?

Reactions: 11
I would very much doubt they watch her stories unless she tags them in something and they see it. I always thought the fake laugh she does was trying to emulate Stacey and how she laughs in every story. It is so fake and you’re right probably a sign she’s lying.

The security guard probably thinks she’s dodgy because she walks around shops filming everything. I doubt the cashier had a good laugh with her about how the security guard wouldn’t be able to catch a thief 🙄

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else sick and tired of her ‘errrm’ in every sentence? That’s something grinch does. Is she trying to be her bubs Soph?
She gets excited over captions that people have had for a while now and then forgets to use it in ‘poland’ 😂 And what’s with that filter by the way?

Reactions: 8
That "apparently it's payday" really pissed me off. If it is payday then you're not doing people a favour by dragging yourself in to bestow some wages on them, that's their wages that they have earned, you legally have to give it to them and why so late in the day? I used to work in a pub as a second job and got paid in cash (cash in an envelope but still through PAYE with a proper wage slip and tax deducted) on a Friday after my shift but the landlady always had it made up by the Thursday so I could pop in on Friday morning if I needed it.

It's not their pocket money that you are deigning to give them, have it ready for them so that on pay day they can have access to the money they earned so they can feed themselves. Not everyone sees money as B&M tokens for more tat.

(That turned into a rant but it seems very controlling and toxic to treat employees like that!)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m willing to bet that her staff aren’t having their tax and ni paid but I bet she says they are. She’s definitely dodgy if her business was in any way successful she wouldn’t be living in a place that is furnished like a care home, when you consider her weird shopping haul habit too it looks like a big old recipe for disaster

Reactions: 17
Glam she is not. Despite her greasy hair, how crass is it to say "f*ck you Karen"? Ugh she is beyond cringe.

I'm actually interested to see what she does with her house. I refuse to follow her but I dip in and out of her stories. Its a good size house and garden, she could make it beautiful.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how people find her funny or inspiring. She’s boring and crass. She treats her husband like tit. Most of her stories is just her moaning, shouting or walking around a shop. How does she have so many followers? Also I imagine the ones who find her funny probably don’t have jobs themselves so when she’s saying she has to pay her employees that doesn’t raise any red flags. Like someone said above her employees have to be paid they aren’t working for free so why is it such an hassle. If you don’t want to pay them then don’t have them. They are there so you can stay home and do your stupid hinch hauls. She’s just so vile.

Reactions: 21
16.2k to 16.4k? Not as bad as the 15.7k to 16.2k.
Surely follow trains don’t give you 500 followers in the space of a few days? I also believe, just like some of you, that she returns all her clothes that she buys for her exciting hauls. Why hasn’t she done anymore ‘photo shoots’ with the other SS outfits? It’s because she’s returned them.
Also the whole wage thing was horrible. Who does she think she is? People EARN their wage. They work for it. I hope they are getting paid enough because the way she rolled her eyes looked like they didn’t deserve being paid.

• Angry
Is anyone else sick and tired of her ‘errrm’ in every sentence? That’s something grinch does. Is she trying to be her bubs Soph?
She gets excited over captions that people have had for a while now and then forgets to use it in ‘poland’ 😂 And what’s with that filter by the way?
Ahhhh I get it now she meant Poundland! I did wonder how the duck she managed to sneak off to Poland. Honest to God I wish these 'Influencers' would learn to proof read.

• Haha
The way she body shamed that security guard is horrendous. He was just doing his job!! She was hinting at him being racist an following her because she's Asian.
The wage thing is sketchy AF. If she's paying wages like that then is tax dodging.
She has claimed all along the restraunts are hers not her hubby's but that's obviously absolute bullshit.
There is no way she is renting out her old flat. It was council "social housing" as found via a letter she showed a few weeks ago. She showed herself going back in there just after she moved but that's easily done as she could have still had a key, funny how she hasn't been back since.....
The whole Karen thing is boring, if anything she's the Karen 🤣

Reactions: 13
Please go and look at her tiktok account, it’s horrific!

I thought that story was horrible of her asking isa who was who and asking where he was. She was bound to know he would be upset he wasn’t in the pic, he’s only 3 so won’t have a concept or understating of time and that it was before he was born, only that he’s not on it. Also, why would you even show that with that massive rusty mark on the wall??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I missed this letter from her flat? What did it show? What is she waiting on planning for? Is she extending up and out? I'm sorry but she lived in her last property for years and when I started watching her I always thought what an absolute state she lived in...that was well before the house move. Did she ever mention the move prior to her post about being in. She loves to post post post so I wonder why she kept it hush hush. I scrutinise everything she says because she slips up so much. The one for me is she has work stuff and errands to run will always be followed by her in shops filming the Isles. I was also wondering if asfana iqbal is actually betrayal girl?

‘He’s doing my head in’ ..just keep it to yourself ffs!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.