Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh surprise surprise she’s just wished that she hopes her husbands resutaurants burn down it’s hay fever jessie get over yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh surprise surprise she’s just wished that she hopes her husbands resutaurants burn down it’s hay fever jessie get over yourself
and she wonders why her little boy is good for his dad when she displays such aggression? I don't care if she's "joking", you don't joke about ANYTHING burning down. The day after the anniversary of Grenfell as well. She is bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Jessie, why do you think the Isa behaves differently with his dad? Could it be that his dad is actually interested in him? Wants to spend time with him? Enjoys being around him? With you, he gets yelled and shouted at and probably feels hurt and unsure around you. Stop saying you're feeling guilty because you're not fooling anyone with that old chestnut! Try appreciating your children for the wonderful people they are and stop whining about how tired you are all the time! You spend half your life napping and the other half being pissed off with your family! As for hoping the restaurants burn down? Be very careful what you wish for! You absolute horror!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Jessie, why do you think the Isa behaves differently with his dad? Could it be that his dad is actually interested in him? Wants to spend time with him? Enjoys being around him? With you, he gets yelled and shouted at and probably feels hurt and unsure around you. Stop saying you're feeling guilty because you're not fooling anyone with that old chestnut! Try appreciating your children for the wonderful people they are and stop whining about how tired you are all the time! You spend half hour life napping and the other half being pissed off with your family! As for hoping the restaurants burn down? Be very careful what you wish for! You absolute horror!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 7
So they are her husbands restaurants now? She’s such a bleeping drama queen. It’s just hay fever stop being a bleeping martyr. I don’t understand how people think she’s funny and inspiring. She’s horrible and vile.

Reactions: 16
Excuse me Jessie love, don’t steal my meme and then post it on your stories. I’m not here to give you content 😄

Ps I can tell you stole it from here because it’s cropped to the exact same dimensions as I personally cropped the thing myself 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse me Jessie love, don’t steal my meme and then post it on your stories. I’m not here to give you content 😄

Ps I can tell you stole it from here because it’s cropped to the exact same dimensions as I personally cropped the thing myself 🕵🏼‍♀️
I’ve always said that she has no original content. Everything she does on her stories or posts on her grid is copied. Also, the wedding saga- she doesn’t tell us exactly what happened but knowing her personality and how she is now...i bet the day going wrong was all down to her. She is an absolute control freak so i reckon something didn’t go according to plan on the wedding day and she turned into bridezilla! Look how she is with her kids! Her husband’s family don’t have a chance 🤣

Reactions: 10
Who does she think she is offering giveaways? Behave. Also I don't believe none of what she does - absolutely none of it. I think it's all an act, and a really bad one at that.

Reactions: 5
What exactly would she give away? A bag of tat from Home Bargains or B&M? Or maybe some of the excessive amounts of face cream she has from Aldi? Or would it be a bag of stuff from Primark if she signs up for the visit to the Birmingham store? 😂😂

What exactly would she give away? A bag of tat from Home Bargains or B&M? Or maybe some of the excessive amounts of face cream she has from Aldi? Or would it be a bag of stuff from Primark if she signs up for the visit to the Birmingham store? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh boohoo, you have hey fever like half he rest of the bloody country. But the rest of us just have to pop an antihistamine and get on with it. Mine has been AWFUL this last week and my toddlers eczema has flared up so badly in the heat he's scratched himself to absolute ribbons. God what I'd give if my only problem was my son was a bit naughty and not that he wakes up looking like he's gone toe to toe with a feral cat every morning, wondering if people that see us out walking might be thinking I'm a horrible mother that's done it to him. Maybe if she tried actually doing fun things with her kid he wouldn't be acting out. Instead he just hangs around the house all day doing absolutely nothing. He must be climbing the walls with boredom.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jessie, you are repulsive.
what a thing to say to your husband, I hope YOUR restaurants burn. You’d be up tit creek then hun, no income to piss up the wal in primarni or homies. Can’t imagine your lazy fuxking arse putting in a 9-5 shift everyday.
no wonder the little lad prefers to spend time with his dad, such aggressive behaviour.
absolute creature.

Reactions: 13
I never thought I could hate someone more than I hate Mrs Hinch... congratulations Jessie, you take the top spot! What an absolute c*nt, you don’t deserve your family!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hate is a strong word, I try not to use it, but she’s testing me. Absolutely vile. I do think she's doing it to piss tattlers off. Bet she's loving the chat on here. Such a narcissist.

Reactions: 12
Maybe spend less time reading about yourself on here hun and more time cleaning your house 😬
It’s mad isn’t it?!! Cleaning account with literally no cleaning - the nearest is mentioning ‘she’s cleaned’
I was actually looking forward to seeing the washing line with all her Lovely old bed sheets hanging proudly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s gonna meet someone in Gretna (do you think she knows that’s Scotland, therefore the other end of the country to where she lives, then go on the coach to Birmingham primark and go ‘wild in the aisles’and pay for it all as a giveaway? Aye Righto pet, course you will 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched her stories and thought is this a cry for help as when my son was little he was a little bugger but then as the stories went on I couldn’t believe wat I was hearing….to hope they burn!! Maybe he behaves for his dad cause he does things with him!!! Then she wants to do a giveaway…meet someone…every serial killer in the uk is rubbing their hands now…

Reactions: 8
So she’s gonna meet someone in Gretna (do you think she knows that’s Scotland, therefore the other end of the country to where she lives, then go on the coach to Birmingham primark and go ‘wild in the aisles’and pay for it all as a giveaway? Aye Righto pet, course you will 🙄🤥
Maybe we should all enter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Issa, he doesn’t ‘behave’ because his vile mother is always looking at him through a screen or always glued to the phone.bless him so cute. I feel so sad for him knowing that his mother basically says she doesn’t like him most days. He knows none the less. Poor boy. I wish I knew her husbands Instagram again. I would fully send those insta videos to him if I remembered his Instagram. He needs to see what his vile wife is doing and saying .She’s absolutely terrible. So sad for Issa. Just wanna hug him

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.