Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeees what a venomous “dumb witch” our Jessie is!
I think you’ll find hun, that you and I quote YOU yesterday said “I hope your restaurants burn” and then some garbled abit about how hay fever is doing you in, indirectly to your husband.
The in-laws saw through like glass, no wonder they can’t stick her.

Reactions: 15
If my son ever ended up married to someone like her I would be devastated. She called her Husband and kids morons. To her ‘supposedly’ 14k followers.
I know we laugh about her insta bestie being boring but my god, she’s a damn sight better than this horror. What an absolute witch. I’ve only been following her for a couple of months or so, but I feel like she’s gotten worse as that time has gone on. She was at the bloody shops everyday buying crap but didn’t seem to be so arsey and nasty as she is now. But she’s not shopping as much now. Maybe the Husband has taken his card back off her!!
Did someone not find out they were her brother in law’s restaurants and her husband was the chef?

Reactions: 14
So, Miss Smarty Pants! If we’re going to be pedantic….it’s marinaTing, not marinaDing

Reactions: 8
I love how she has MH in her bio, but then goes around calling people dumb witches, and wanting to burn down restaurants.

Reactions: 12
I love how she has MH in her bio, but then goes around calling people dumb witches, and wanting to burn down restaurants.
She’s an awful advocate for mental health. She’s doesn’t seem to be very nice. It does seem over the last few months she has gotten nastier and nastier. She’s horrible to her husband, horrible to her kids, horrible to her in laws and horrible to her friends and she’s it afraid to show how nasty she is to 14 thousand strangers. But she’s the first one to scream be kind when anyone even looks funny at her bloody queens hinch and Stacey. I say this a lot but she’s a bloody embarrassment.

Thought I’d have a nosy seeing as Hinch has gone to ground, this one just gets worse doesn’t she!

Wooow.....so who is this nasty witch then? Came for a nosey from MH thread as there isn't much going on with her at the moment. This twit doesn't even deserve the time of day. Jeez 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s a boss lady don’t ya know “witch😂 what a disgusting advocate for the “bubs” brand😂🤣 ps #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yay welcome over all 🙋🏼‍♀️ Jessie doesn’t do much (literally nothing) but she gives us lots to talk about.

Reactions: 7
"He owns a boob, I own a bollock"
Is that how you perceive your marriage Jessie? I feel really sorry for your husband and children because you are clearly in this marriage for what you gain financially from it. You call them all morons while you sit there, plastering your face with cheap make up, thinking you're special because you've been to a meeting, when the truth is you're just a nasty, bitter and twisted, spiteful creature with a superiority complex so big it has totally engulfed you. You're oblivious to the needs of your children, especially Isa, and I hope your husband wakes up one day and takes himself and them as far away from you as he possibly can. You're a viper!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At the start of her post say the morninv she’s all nice and sweet then she starts being a witch! She turns!…it’s cause she’s so fake.

Reactions: 10
It makes me feel so sad for her kids every time I think about what a crap mother she is. If she says that sort of thing to the gram what the hell is she doing behind closed doors

She's so far removed from the whole Hinch thing that she's desperate to be a part of. The only Hinch thing about her is that she over spends on unnecessary cleaning products and shops in Home bargains and B&M. I can't stand Hinch but at least her house is clean and decorated. The tit hole this one lives in makes me gag.

Reactions: 17
Although it's not the image she wants to portray I think her house is pretty normal for a family with kids, of course most people with as much disposable cash as she pretends to have would have sorted the furniture instead of buying plastic tat, but it's fine to have a normal cluttered mismatched house. Her queen makes people feel like tit for not having a pristine grey house with ridiculous hoover lines. (is it just me or do hoover lines not make the carpet look grubby and patchy, I don't like them!)

• Heart
Although it's not the image she wants to portray I think her house is pretty normal for a family with kids, of course most people with as much disposable cash as she pretends to have would have sorted the furniture instead of buying plastic tat, but it's fine to have a normal cluttered mismatched house. Her queen makes people feel like tit for not having a pristine grey house with ridiculous hoover lines. (is it just me or do hoover lines not make the carpet look grubby and patchy, I don't like them!)
I agree it is perfectly normal for people's homes not to be perfect especially with 3 kids, mine certainly isn't 🤣 But to call yourself a cleaning account and never clean and to boast about how much money they have but not decorate your children's rooms and buy them their own beds ect and also spend a crap ton on tit from b&m but not put a luck of paint on the walls is really bad imo

Reactions: 16
Has she given a Stacey Solomon dress away? Because if she hasn't, that post makes no sense!

Reactions: 3
My house has finally been sorted, my kids are 21 and 19. I wanted them to play and have a happy home without worrying about a drop of juice on the carpet. Shes living with a strangers furniture. Buy your kids a bed Jessie.

Reactions: 11
Agree totally. When my husband and I bought our first house it as a similar situation. We bought it from an older couple who left a lot of furniture behind (luckily because we were young and had moved from parents houses so had literally nothing). By the time we moved up to our second house about four years later though we had bought all of our own furniture (including bedding!!) so the place looked totally different. And with the new house we just spent about two weeks stripping, plastering the rooms that needed it and painting every single wall brilliant white so it looked fresh and clean. Problem is she seems far too lazy to actually do the work herself and probably too lazy to research a local decorator to do it for her. She'd rather just take endless naps, buy tit from Primark and complain about her family to her Instagram followers. It's like she thinks if she complains enough things will just happen for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.