Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saira. Watching her stories will induce sleep I must warn you.

I had a look at that follow train page and it says ‘join the best girl gang on insta’ 😆
Oh yes ive seen her. She’s another Hinch/Solomon bum licker lol.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s being silent this morning cause she’s actually camped outside of her besties hospital waiting for first glimpse of the third born

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her and her bestie are a pair of boring bastards. I don't follow either of them but will occasionally pop on their stories. Its the same tit every time. Day time naps, pushing #bekind, primark shopping, moaning they are tired or unwell. The only good that either of them do is cure insomnia. duck off.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s being silent this morning cause she’s actually camped outside of her besties hospital waiting for first glimpse of the third born
She'll be away to Stacey's for Rex's birthday party. They are best friends after all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She had her ‘gifted’ dress on today, still no sign of all the others she bought from SS collection, nor the t shirts or jumper. She’s had her primark one on tho!

Reactions: 8
Are she actually friends with Solomon or just a beg? I saw a post once with the caption “my friend Stacey”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are she actually friends with Solomon or just a beg? I saw a post once with the caption “my friend Stacey”
I think we can safely say that the odds of her being Stacey Solomon’s actual real life friend are slim to none!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Very much in the same way I’m friends with David Beckham. I comment on his posts and he ignores me 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She confessed to sitting on her arse all day while everyone else ran around after her...this wouldn't be a bad thing if she wasn't slagging off her sister in law for doing exactly that a few weeks back...oh and bore off with the and relax!! Crap...that's all she does! #DOSSLADY all day long.

Reactions: 21
I thought they were ripping everything out and refurbishing the new restaurant?

The items she’s picked to take pretty much sum up her style of cleaning.....spray a bit of febreze around. Job done!

Reactions: 7
Restaurant number 4??
Please explain why you are using household products that don't meet the standards set out.
  • Disinfection products should meet the BS EN standards. Check product labels for either of these codes: BS EN 1276 or BS EN 13697.
  • Not even detol meets these requirements. I've seen her mention previously that she takes her home stash to the restaurants. Surely if she owns 3 businesses she would know this.
  • Makes me add the question again she's not actually running these business. This is a standard food heath and hygiene requirement!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gonna take home the second hand bins and toilet brush holders? 🤮🤮
More like Grim Fairy Steals

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gonna take home the second hand bins and toilet brush holders? 🤮🤮
More like Grim Fairy Steals
I saw that and thought “really?”. Makes you think what else she’s got in her home that’s from the restaurants she owns.
She mentioned that she was going to video the toilet room cleaning but couldn’t because there was no electricity. Electricity- am I missing something? You need electricity to use your phone in the toilets? How did you video the rest of your stories then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’s ripping everything out there’s going to be loads of mess, dust etc so why is she cleaning stuff now? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If she’s ripping everything out there’s going to be loads of mess, dust etc so why is she cleaning stuff now? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, said they weren’t keeping the red plinths in the bathroom but then cleaned the sinks that were on them? And so far the only thing being ‘gutted’ is a red strip of plastic that went round the walls?

Reactions: 4
She's letting those sofas get mucky yet they are 100 times better than what she currently has in her home so why not use them if they are going to be ripped out for the time being? Its not like she's a stranger to other peoples belongings.
Could it be they are not hers?
Could it be like the grand garden reno...doesn't look finished..looks like a rush job..and the narnia of dream..again still a mess. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think her old flat belonged to family and she had to leave all furniture and appliances there because she took non of her old stuff did she?
Just had a brand new cooker yet left it. She said she's renting it out to betrayal boy and girl and they have trashed it and got upset in a previoud story but gf and her husband were congratulated on a post saying welcome to the home owners club. The woman is just as obsessed with lying as she is with ss & mh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.