Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her Internet bestie have defo had a falling out

I mean I couldn't give two shits about either of them but at least there might be a giggle to be had over the inevitable response rant video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Restaurant must be so busy if she can be on Instagram all night..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's not working. And if she is, someone should phone environmental health.

1) food hygiene qualifications clearly state hair must be tied up.
2) I worked hospitality for huge swathes of my early working life. My knees wouldn't have hacked a shift in heels even at 21 years old (and I'd have been sent home immediately if I wobbled in for work with those Primani #bOsSlAdY heels)
You'd be in flat shoes for comfort AND for the ol' 'elf and safety!
3) "I'm tired and have been coughing. Haven't done a drive through COVID test. Nope, I touched all the touch points in a restaurant and went in to mix with the public"

She's a disgrace and an embarrassment to every single hospitality worker who has been furloughed for most of the last year and are excited to ply their trade and passion again today.

Reactions: 18
Designed by her "friend" Stacey Solomon! Whose breaking it to her that they aren't actually friends!!! 😂😂 I converse with a few celebs on Instagram, can I call them my friends now? Of course I bloody can't. She is off her rocker 😂
I just came to say that. I’m so embarrassed for her. She actually thinks Stacey gives a tit about her. If she never post on Instagram again Stacey wouldn’t even notice.

Reactions: 13
I have a question 🤔 what’s so inspirational about her going to work? People work in restaurants everyday 🙄 I would probably have a bet that the person washing up in that establishment would be far more inspiring than someone who’s head is so far up her ‘boss woman’s’ arse.
She’s repulsive.
What planet do these people live on 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness the state of those ‘boss lady’ getting ready videos and then a photo shoot in the empty restaurant 😭 I am dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been having a nosey again and stumbled upon the restautant she claims to own..the address comes up as Namaste Swanley but nothing on companies house for that company. The same address is registered indian spice BD with Asfana iqbal and makdad khan. So I looked on the Instagram page and stumbled across makdad to then stumble on her husband asif iqbal on Instagram...I won't spoil it but take a look 👀
ahh spoil it for me please as i can’t find anything 😂

Reactions: 4
Please tell me I’m not the only one pissing myself over the #bosslady pictures. Seriously 😳😂
The video clips of her putting the lipgloss on, then the stilettos, then doing tiny steps to unlock an ancient Toyota Corolla 😂😂
She lives in cloud cuckoo land. The posed photos in the restaurant were bad enough but then I looked this morning and the phone to the ear pic with Adele song is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agree with all the comments above. What is inspiring about going to work in an empty restaurant? She looks like a mechanic. Talk about big yourself up. The people bigging her up are even worse! What planet are they on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's never spent a whole evening working in the restaurant in those heels!! Firstly it's bloody dangerous and secondly there's no way you could stand in them for what, 5/6 hours??? She really needed to size up in that overall. What was the item she bought but got it in a size 16 as she wanted it oversized or something? I thought it was this but it can't have been, unless the sizing is shite on her bubs range

She's never spent a whole evening working in the restaurant in those heels!! Firstly it's bloody dangerous and secondly there's no way you could stand in them for what, 5/6 hours??? She really needed to size up in that overall. What was the item she bought but got it in a size 16 as she wanted it oversized or something? I thought it was this but it can't have been, unless the sizing is shite on her bubs range
That was the turquoise sweatshirt she ‘sized up’ on, never been seen since, along with the 2 short flowery dresses and a grey jumpsuit, 2 t shirts (one that the quote meant a lot to her ‘Stacey knows’). They’ll all be back on the shelves at in the style!

That was the turquoise sweatshirt she ‘sized up’ on, never been seen since, along with the 2 short flowery dresses and a grey jumpsuit, 2 t shirts (one that the quote meant a lot to her ‘Stacey knows’). They’ll all be back on the shelves at in the style!
I knew there was something she had sized up in. She has definitely sent most of it back. Surprised she didn't rock up at her "friend" Stacey's pickle cottage and hand it back to her in person 😂

• Haha
So her internet bestie is saying she been trolled coz Mrs hinch and Stacey haven’t given their opinion on Palestine. Why lie? Like does she think she’s their mouth piece? Why would people troll her on that? Photo evidence or it didn’t happen

I used to like glam and her Internet best frweind but the Internet best fweind is mind numbling boring she is obbsedd with Solomon and hinch
Never see cleaning, just tatty hauls or them complaining of headaches or family memebrs hoe the frig have they got so many followers ? And best freind just jumps on every band wagon going and tags himch and Solomon as the they are acutual beasties
It's quite disturbing and embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.