Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I add how horrible she sounded when she was sat in the car saying "if you get any closer you are gonna hit me". Her tone and body language - just vile. No need for that amount of aggression for something like that. Imagine what she is like in a real situation!!!

Also, why are her stories always so glitchy and look like they have been filmed on a potato??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She shouldn’t be storying whilst live or insta stories I’ve clocked her Reg do will report her to dvla

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh she's got another grid post.....why doesn't she show herself actually using it? And referring to Mrs Hinch as "Soph" is soooo cringe. You're not friends LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she's got another grid post.....why doesn't she show herself actually using it? And referring to Mrs Hinch as "Soph" is soooo cringe. You're not friends LOL
We have to imagine her actually cleaning on her cleaning account 🤣

Reactions: 7
New here! Hello :)

Been lurking for ages...
Just come on to ask if anyone else noticed the huge rip in her coat under her armpit when she was putting her hair up in the car this morning?
I’m just happy she’s peeled that many zippered chavtastic superdry coat off her back for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She calls her 'kidda' and 'bubs' too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffkn single white female or what...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I dunno... I think it was real, you can hear her car beeping meaning someone was pretty close....
But someone could have walked past. My car does that when the parking sensors are on and someone walks in front or behind my car. Maybe some was parking close to her but we didn’t have to see her reaction. That’s what I don’t get about these people she obviously watched it back and was like yeah this is the best version of me let me post that the 17k strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But someone could have walked past. My car does that when the parking sensors are on and someone walks in front or behind my car. Maybe some was parking close to her but we didn’t have to see her reaction. That’s what I don’t get about these people she obviously watched it back and was like yeah this is the best version of me let me post that the 17k strangers.

Oh yes absolutely agree with you. Whether it was a car or someone walked past, her sensors beeped either way.
It's her obnoxious reaction to the situation that is uncalled and definitely doesn't do her any favours.

Problem is that she seems to think this whole persona of being a sarcastic witch is funny and a vibe. It's not.
She thinks people love her attitude and confidence and ability to "say it like it is". They don't.

It's just horrible that she thinks she can talk to people in that manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesterday she was saying how busy she is at the new restaurant. But when opening a new eating establishment I would think she would be there if there is that much to do. Her aggression is as ugly af. Imgaine getting that angry and pulling the faces she does over someone apparently parking up infrong of you. For an extreme anxiety sufferer like she says she is I would say she has no problem being out in the public..shouting at individuals..filming herself dancing in shops. I'm not saying she doesn't suffer I'm saying what we see is it doesn't seem like she does by what she posts and she posts everything.

This numpty is as dull as dish water. Her stories are the same
"Morning everybody"
"Happy (insert day of the week"
"How is everyone doing?"

"do I love my husband enough to spend 1.49" witch, it's father's Day, it's duck all to do with you. You buy for your child to give, you fecking loon
All said in that soft fake voice then switches up to a raging lunatic 🙄

Reactions: 12
This numpty is as dull as dish water. Her stories are the same
"Morning everybody"
"Happy (insert day of the week"
"How is everyone doing?"

"do I love my husband enough to spend 1.49" witch, it's father's Day, it's duck all to do with you. You buy for your child to give, you fecking loon
You missed off
“Hope you’re all good”
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She brought her son a cheap plastic back pack that will prob break in days. But she got it just to have brought something. Name dropping Mrs hinch makes me cringe. I wonder wat wonderful things she will do this weekend….I guess she will be busy cause of Father’s Day and her restaurants 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.