Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I genuinely believe if they want it to continue, they should scrap the current cast. Change the house. Bring in a bunch of 18-21 year olds who aren’t already friends with the Geordie socialites and not keep having 28-30 year olds who are clearly just there for the pay cheque.

Reactions: 35

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
One of my favourite moments is when someone kicked the clothes horse over and Scott shouted there’s nee need for that, mans just done his whites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Finished re-watching Season 1 and I forgot just how awful James, Gaz and Jay were to Holly. They were literally grown men hounding an 18 year old.

Also got to love the irony of Vicky throwing a pity party over feeling isolated when she made Holly feel that way and didn’t care when she left.

God knows how Greg got casted. He’s as dull as dishwater.
I find it hilarious looking back now tho when James used to say Holly wasn't a worldie... Now look at them. She's gorgeous, is getting married and seems to be doing well. Then we have him.... Single, in his 30s and had to go back on geordie shore to hang with desperate wannabes as he's done Jack shit in his life. You love to see it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anybody still watching this shite? The past few seasons have been rubbish but this new one is beyond dire.

James with his frozen face trying to claw back the years with botox but now looks abt 40. Nathan looking like Dorian from The Mask with his face filler. Marty returning and reclaiming the crown for the most annoying c**t thats ever walked the planet. Almost all of the cast with a fresh set of Turkey dentures. Still cannot stand Chloe Ferry. Still no fucking clue why Amelia Lily is on the show.

MTV get this trash in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lovely_rita

I always thought James secretly liked Holly, especially after Mexico, but he was too embarrassed to admit it. Just because Holly wasn't his definition of a 'worldie' 🙄

Chloe came in trying to be like Charlotte and it was so obvious. My toes still curl when I remember Chloe acting all smug and triumphant because she sucked Scott off behind Chantelle's back.

I wonder how much the lads would get away with if GS was made today. The way they treated women and talked about them was extremely questionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Chipstiz

After the way he treated Holly I get a bit of a kick out of the fact that he's back on there and shes all happy and loved up

Reactions: 25

Clairer86

VIP Member
wow, i didnt even realise Geordie Shore was still on!!

Not gonna lie, i loved it back in the beginning :) I was a similar age to them and i found it refreshing compared to TOWIE and MIC. And i loved the girls all looked 'normal' and had normal figures, yeah they were abit extreme but i was a slapper back in the day, and was very much single and enjoying myself, so i really enjoyed watching it.

But now im in my early 30's and have 2 children, a partner and a career i understand im no longer their target audience. lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Skinnylike

anyone else just really dislike james. he’s always going on about being an alpha male and is extremely misogynistic. the bloke thinks he’s brad pitt the way he talks shit on girls appearances. like calm down you look like a muscly man baby

Reactions: 22

ItWasAgatha

Jay is ugly. He comes across very misogynistic. The way he treated Holly at the start was nothing short of shocking. He was like mid 20s and basically bullying an 18 year old girl. He's getting with Becca and telling her he isn't going to continue pursuing her because she won't have sex with him. Vile vile vile man.

I'm on season 2 just now and Charlotte is just such a lovely young girl. She really deserves the fame and fortune she made from the show. She's just so nice. It's a shame she let the trolls get to her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Rahrah

My fave moment of the Holly boyfriend debacle was when they met up in that out of town shopping centre car park just so she could awkwardly break up with him. Poor lad, he obviously really liked Holly, and all she wanted to do was get mortal and cop of with other men! She really is a good example of how none of us are like our nineteen year old former selves!

Reactions: 21

ItWasAgatha

I can't believe how much of a dick Vicky is in these old ones! She is unbelievably full of herself. And what's with all the wee coy shy mannerisms, shaking hands and voice all low etc.

The lassies an absolute fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Poggypig

VIP Member
Anybody still watching this shite? The past few seasons have been rubbish but this new one is beyond dire.

James with his frozen face trying to claw back the years with botox but now looks abt 40. Nathan looking like Dorian from The Mask with his face filler. Marty returning and reclaiming the crown for the most annoying c**t thats ever walked the planet. Almost all of the cast with a fresh set of Turkey dentures. Still cannot stand Chloe Ferry. Still no fucking clue why Amelia Lily is on the show.

MTV get this trash in the bin.
James is the same age as me why would you put yourself through that still acting like you’re 21 years old nah rather stay in with a cup of tea and a wagon wheel watching Netflix can’t stand Nathan such a prick and arrogant like I just don’t know how like James and the older ones are there with the school ground drama it’s all immature like “oh my mayes fancies you “ or I can’t believe so and so necked on with so and so come on this the mentality of a 15 year old not someone in their 30s I would hate to be around that knowing I’m in a different stage of my life and past all that

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
Anyone remember the series where Vicky learnt the word ostentatious? And then uses it in every other sentence for the whole series 😂

Also if I remember correctly I think Elettra was one of the main characters on the Spanish version of GS that’s why they bought her into the English one to spice it up a bit (I’m pretty sure I remember that happening) 😂

I’ve kissed Scott before and it was like being inside a washing machine on its final spin.

• Haha

ItWasAgatha

😂😂😂😂😂 that's spot on.

I have started rewatching too and I am shocked at how horrible Vikcy really is. She was awful to Holly then when psycho when they were all talking about her.

She is so condescending towards the other girls.

And don't even get me started on when Rebecca came in.

Rahrah

I find it hilarious looking back now tho when James used to say Holly wasn't a worldie... Now look at them. She's gorgeous, is getting married and seems to be doing well. Then we have him.... Single, in his 30s and had to go back on geordie shore to hang with desperate wannabes as he's done Jack shit in his life. You love to see it 😂
I know, boring old James, it is a sad life he leads. I can just see him being the same as Wayne Lineker in CGD, still thinking he is hot stuff and chat that is as boring and dry as a plank of wood. Always liked Holly, and the first series was horrible to watch. She has had the last laugh-out of all of them she seems the most well rounded, grown and happy. Charlotte, no matter what I think of her boyfriend really has sorted herself out and is happy and thriving even. The rest are sort of acting like everything is AMAZING for insta, but are very poor actors.