Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she in geordie shore??? Can't remember her

Was she in geordie shore??? Can't remember her
She was on s14 best friends with zahida and she was weepy bless her but she also went on S3 of ex on the beach

Reactions: 1
Sarah’s video on youtube where she talks about the show. There’s a bit where she mentions it ruined her relationship with her best friend. Does she mean Zahida then? Can someone remind me what happened between them? I watched that series but can’t remember at all

Sarah’s video on youtube where she talks about the show. There’s a bit where she mentions it ruined her relationship with her best friend. Does she mean Zahida then? Can someone remind me what happened between them? I watched that series but can’t remember at all
Zahida spat and kissed Scott and went in a taxi home with him (Sarah had slept with him previously) but yeah she didn't have a good time on that show she said they'd withdrew her meds from her

Reactions: 4
I really liked Sarah on GS. Plus she has a great voice, could listen to talk all day. She seemed lovely. As did Zahida.

They are repulsive and a total embarrasment to Geordie s every where . Horrible botoxed trolls

Reactions: 6
I taught bethan Said she wasn't going to Thailand because the pape work etc be 2 much. But miraculously she's there now and girls have left..

I taught bethan Said she wasn't going to Thailand because the pape work etc be 2 much. But miraculously she's there now and girls have left..
Aye it's incredibly difficult to get in to Thailand atm it always has been but it's harder now tourist being able to get in has only just started to happen again I think (my grandad lives in Pattaya and his friend has only just been able to get in)

Been rewatching the older series. On series 8 now, and I can't believe Scotty T and Marnie never had sex, even outside the house.

I feel like they did, but had to keep it quiet. Then there could be the huge drama with revealing Marnie and Gaz hooked up after filming and his "lad code" was bullshit.

Been rewatching the older series. On series 8 now, and I can't believe Scotty T and Marnie never had sex, even outside the house.

I feel like they did, but had to keep it quiet. Then there could be the huge drama with revealing Marnie and Gaz hooked up after filming and his "lad code" was bullshit.
Just you wait 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.