Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just read that Gaz has quit the Geordie OGs. Can’t help but wonder if it’s because Charlotte is rumoured to be joining.
Doubt it! I think Gaz and Charlotte are on good terms. Probably just wants a private life, he seems to have matured and settled down a lot

Welsh1

I actually really like Vicky and liked her even more when I seen the last tv show she did. She takes the piss out of herself and I like that. Holly looks really good right now and is massively in to fitness but chloe has ruined herself. Her bum and lips look ridiculous! I also like Sophie, she's curvy and quite natural looking compared to the others.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Anyone see gaz stories where he was in the shop and he had the baby he had his mask upside down and then the baby pulling at it etc

Louisej3

VIP Member
So i grew up in the same town as both holly (kinda related to my exs family somehow and sam (i went to school with Sam's brother) sam was a few years above us don't really know them that well

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Did anyone else thinking it was weird the way Scott wasn’t mentioned on Garys story either? Him and Gary were best friends in Geordie shore for years another one of the constant story lines was gary and scotts bromance🤷🏼‍♀️ They completely wrote Charlotte and Scott out of Gary’s story which made it so fake like you can’t just pretend nothing ever happened they just kept going on about his friendship with Aaron, just seemed quite strange to me
Were Charlotte and Scott not rumoured to have had a fling after her split with Gary? Scott follows him on insta but Gary isn’t following him back which is interesting.