Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As said before I haven’t watched for a long long time but always remember how crappy he was to Holly, like she was absolutely beneath him and look at her now
I don’t watch it anymore, the new lot make the OG’s look like they went to Swiss finishing school. But I do enjoy James reading James having a tit time and holly flourishing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The way they’re all crying when someone leaves, almost like they’re being sent to the great depths of hell and they’ll never see them again
They’re only going up the road, they’ll see them when they come out! Ffs
I think Geordie shore has had its day now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way they’re all crying when someone leaves, almost like they’re being sent to the great depths of hell and they’ll never see them again
They’re only going up the road, they’ll see them when they come out! Ffs
I think Geordie shore has had its day now
It had its day the season Charlotte didn't return. Tho I didn't mind the Australia season 😂

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched GS in about 8-9 years. James is STILL on it? 😂 😂 grow up and get a life son. Even Gaz is married with kids at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a paradoy of Carol Smiley from years ago smiling with her sickly sweet Scottish accent while she absolutely ripped some ‘makeover guest’ to bits. It was funny however that’s exactly what Roxy is!! It’s very rare for a woman to make me feel uncomfortable but she really does. It’s the American drawl in her Scottish accent she’s just so fake and cringe !
hoping to never ever see her again !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.