Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started Season 2 (watching it in the evening so can't get through it as quick as I'd like). Does anyone else think that Jay is probably a very unpleasant person in real life? He is nasty enough on screen but I feel like he restrains himself, he really makes me feel uneasy watching him.
I hope Vicky remembers how she behaved on the show and feels ashamed of herself, she's a proper bully. The way she treats Holly is disgusting.
I think jay was one of the worst, they are all misogynistic but jay was next level. His comments specially rewatching make me very uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe how much of a dick Vicky is in these old ones! She is unbelievably full of herself. And what's with all the wee coy shy mannerisms, shaking hands and voice all low etc.

The lassies an absolute fanny

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just started Season 2 (watching it in the evening so can't get through it as quick as I'd like). Does anyone else think that Jay is probably a very unpleasant person in real life? He is nasty enough on screen but I feel like he restrains himself, he really makes me feel uneasy watching him.
I hope Vicky remembers how she behaved on the show and feels ashamed of herself, she's a proper bully. The way she treats Holly is disgusting.
Met him. Absolutely vile. And has really horrible skin, which he tries to hide in about 80 layers of tan (opinion circa 2012 lol)

Reactions: 7
Anyone ever watched the valleys I met Jenna who was lovely and chidgey back on 2012 he was drunk and got kicked out of his own p.a 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I found Jay awful, he was not nice, and was probably a menacing presence in the house-and that was him on best behaviour on tv. I think they all
like him less than they like Vicki. I also don’t think it was his choice to leave-I don’t know why I think this, just that it all changed for the better when he left, more fun, less really mean.

Reactions: 3
I found Jay awful, he was not nice, and was probably a menacing presence in the house-and that was him on best behaviour on tv. I think they all
like him less than they like Vicki. I also don’t think it was his choice to leave-I don’t know why I think this, just that it all changed for the better when he left, more fun, less really mean.
Same. And he really wasn't as good looking as he thought he was. Tbh none of the lads were.

Reactions: 6
Jay is ugly. He comes across very misogynistic. The way he treated Holly at the start was nothing short of shocking. He was like mid 20s and basically bullying an 18 year old girl. He's getting with Becca and telling her he isn't going to continue pursuing her because she won't have sex with him. Vile vile vile man.

I'm on season 2 just now and Charlotte is just such a lovely young girl. She really deserves the fame and fortune she made from the show. She's just so nice. It's a shame she let the trolls get to her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't imagine he has changed much since! Does anyone know what he's doing now? I can't imagine he made much money from GS.
Pretty sure he’s a PT or something? He left before they started making proper money

😂😂😂😂😂 that's spot on.

I have started rewatching too and I am shocked at how horrible Vikcy really is. She was awful to Holly then when psycho when they were all talking about her.

She is so condescending towards the other girls.

And don't even get me started on when Rebecca came in.
I thought Rebecca was a bit of a tool, giving it the big guns about how she wanted the girls to dislike her and then when they did, getting ridiculously upset. Which she is allowed to be but she set herself up for it from day one.

Last edited:
Anyone ever watched the valleys I met Jenna who was lovely and chidgey back on 2012 he was drunk and got kicked out of his own p.a 😂
I met Leeroy in Ibiza a few years ago. I didn’t realise it was him at first as I thought he was still in jail for drug charges 😭

• Haha
I loved the valleys, I miss tv like that. Now everyone acts all perfect and just there for Instagram followers and boohoo deals 🥲😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
First time poster here! I loved the valleys. It was my favourites reality show ever. ‘Tamping, fuming, raging’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else watch the MTV show Scarlett Moffat was on prior to Gogglebox? Jeremy from CBB (the same season as Scotty T, Gemma Collins etc.) was on it too but it was axed after one season.

Reactions: 6
I would say looking at his SM Scotty is not well. It’s a real shame as he was dead good in the house. I forgot about Nat, I really liked her, but again she never fit in. I don’t think she would return.
I’ve often wondered what has gone wrong there. He seemed to be doing well for himself. Is it a drugs problem?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else watch the MTV show Scarlett Moffat was on prior to Gogglebox? Jeremy from CBB (the same season as Scotty T, Gemma Collins etc.) was on it too but it was axed after one season.
was it beauty school dropout or something like that?

Reactions: 4
Jay is ugly. He comes across very misogynistic. The way he treated Holly at the start was nothing short of shocking. He was like mid 20s and basically bullying an 18 year old girl. He's getting with Becca and telling her he isn't going to continue pursuing her because she won't have sex with him. Vile vile vile man.

I'm on season 2 just now and Charlotte is just such a lovely young girl. She really deserves the fame and fortune she made from the show. She's just so nice. It's a shame she let the trolls get to her so much.
I just finished season 2 aswell! Completely agree. I’m now on s3 in cancun when Jay leaves and I actually agree with whoever said he might of been asked to leave. He can be so aggressive. Holly breaks the phone when she’s pissed and Jay can’t call his girlfriend and he flies of the handle and starts booting coke bottles 🙈

Also just to add- if anyone remembers this episode 😭 in series 2 when holly and James are sharing a room before they sleep together, they are both having sex in the same room and holly is being really loud.. it’s Aaron charmers she’s having sex with and he looks soooo bad 😭 how did I never notice this before

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.