Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say looking at his SM Scotty is not well. It’s a real shame as he was dead good in the house. I forgot about Nat, I really liked her, but again she never fit in. I don’t think she would return.

Reactions: 8
Lets be honest, the best line up was/is - Charlotte, Sophie, Holly, Vicky, Gary, James, Jay - and possibly Marnie and Scotty T.

Keep all the Chloes and Bethans and Beaus on Instagram. They all entered when the show became too big and it was all about influencing, teeth whitening and plastic surgery 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lets be honest, the best line up was/is - Charlotte, Sophie, Holly, Vicky, Gary, James, Jay - and possibly Marnie and Scotty T.

Keep all the Chloes and Bethans and Beaus on Instagram. They all entered when the show became too big and it was all about influencing, teeth whitening and plastic surgery 😴
I loved Scotty T, he was hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of my favourite moments is when someone kicked the clothes horse over and Scott shouted there’s nee need for that, mans just done his whites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hope I'm ok to join this thread, I've been lurking and have just begun to watch it again from Season 1.
I've realised that James reminds me of Father Dougal McGuire, he's got exactly the same blank, mildly surprised expression and talking as if he's not completely sure of what's going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂😂😂 that's spot on.

I have started rewatching too and I am shocked at how horrible Vikcy really is. She was awful to Holly then when psycho when they were all talking about her.

She is so condescending towards the other girls.

And don't even get me started on when Rebecca came in.

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂😂 that's spot on.

I have started rewatching too and I am shocked at how horrible Vikcy really is. She was awful to Holly then when psycho when they were all talking about her.

She is so condescending towards the other girls.

And don't even get me started on when Rebecca came in.
Watching it back, I’m at a loss as to why Vicky and Holly kept coming back. I don’t have a high opinion of either of them because they constantly whinged and bitched. The first few seasons they weren’t even being paid so they were blatantly fake hungry.

that being said, Vicky came out with some cracking one liners that still make me lol!

Reactions: 3
Remember on the first episode when Holly came in and she kicked off because she wanted a fag and they didn't want her smoking around them lol..

Reactions: 8
Remember on the first episode when Holly came in and she kicked off because she wanted a fag and they didn't want her smoking around them lol..
Really?! 😂😂😂 dont remember that

But I do remember Holly's boyfriend who she would constantly cheat on and then he visited the house - was great TV.

Reactions: 9
Really?! 😂😂😂 dont remember that

But I do remember Holly's boyfriend who she would constantly cheat on and then he visited the house - was great TV.
Yeah she proper went in-to one about it and it just gave the lads ammunition to start ripping her to shreds..

Reactions: 2
My fave moment of the Holly boyfriend debacle was when they met up in that out of town shopping centre car park just so she could awkwardly break up with him. Poor lad, he obviously really liked Holly, and all she wanted to do was get mortal and cop of with other men! She really is a good example of how none of us are like our nineteen year old former selves!

Reactions: 21
My fave moment of the Holly boyfriend debacle was when they met up in that out of town shopping centre car park just so she could awkwardly break up with him. Poor lad, he obviously really liked Holly, and all she wanted to do was get mortal and cop of with other men! She really is a good example of how none of us are like our nineteen year old former selves!
Absolutely! I'm glad she stayed on the show. She has dealt with a lot

Reactions: 5
I really liked Rebecca. Vicky was horrible to her. Green eyed monster IMO.
Yeah this new act she puts on is so fake. Everyone knows what is she really like

Is anyone else confused by Sophie’s new business? She wrote a long post about it taking her a long time to love the hair she was born in and embrace it. Even admitted traction alopecia. After writing all that she said she’s started a hair extension business. I don't get it?!

Reactions: 13
I've just started Season 2 (watching it in the evening so can't get through it as quick as I'd like). Does anyone else think that Jay is probably a very unpleasant person in real life? He is nasty enough on screen but I feel like he restrains himself, he really makes me feel uneasy watching him.
I hope Vicky remembers how she behaved on the show and feels ashamed of herself, she's a proper bully. The way she treats Holly is disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.