Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'We've had a mint night now it's time to go back to the house'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As filming for the reunion series is starting soon who do we all think won't show up? Vicky won't. At first thought Gary wouldn't as he always says now 'that stage of my life is past me' but seen a recent article saying he would consider but only if Charlotte isn't around and are no scenes with her, so who knows there. Don't think Aaron will. Would they ask Greg and Jay again? Who else do we think?

Reactions: 9
I would say Jay, James, That little lad they all made fun of, Chloe Ferry’s ex, Marty, Charlotte, Holly, Marnie and Arron definitely,
Gaz maybe-though what does he think Charlotte is going to do to him?
Who I would love to go back in but won’t is Scotty-but I think he is too far gone now, and Vicki-because she is so awful and they all dislike her! Faith, because I liked her.

Reactions: 3
I would say Jay, James, That little lad they all made fun of, Chloe Ferry’s ex, Marty, Charlotte, Holly, Marnie and Arron definitely,
Gaz maybe-though what does he think Charlotte is going to do to him?
Who I would love to go back in but won’t is Scotty-but I think he is too far gone now, and Vicki-because she is so awful and they all dislike her! Faith, because I liked her.
The little lad they all made fun of… do you mean Dan? The one that joined with Ricci? Always felt bad for him tbh. He didn’t fit in

Edit- Scott he joined with not Ricci

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes Dan! It was a shame, he was a nice boy-probs why he did not fit in! Also, completely forgot about Ricci-I bet he has his bags packed ready to go in as well!

• Haha
The little lad they all made fun of… do you mean Dan? The one that joined with Ricci? Always felt bad for him tbh. He didn’t fit in
He's not so little anymore. Quite a nice looking bloke to be honest. He works at (or did work at last time i was there!) DFS at the Metrocentre. Different from GS but an honest living.

Yes Dan! It was a shame, he was a nice boy-probs why he did not fit in! Also, completely forgot about Ricci-I bet he has his bags packed ready to go in as well!
Ricci was horrible. Such a high opinion of himself. I can imagine he would get quite nasty with people if he wasn't getting his own way.

Reactions: 8
I liked Chantelle alot, I wonder if she would go back in.

I don't think Marnie will because she's pregnant.

James will still be going in when he's in his 40s.

Reactions: 6
He's not so little anymore. Quite a nice looking bloke to be honest. He works at (or did work at last time i was there!) DFS at the Metrocentre. Different from GS but an honest living.

Ricci was horrible. Such a high opinion of himself. I can imagine he would get quite nasty with people if he wasn't getting his own way.
Annoyed me how he called Sophie a s.lag at the engagement party argument but it was all Sophie needing to apologise to Vicky to become friends again

Reactions: 8
I'd actually like to see Dan again, even Rebecca, heck even Greg, even if it was just short cameos just to see how and what they're all doing these days. Marnie's definitely doing it she's alluded to it in Q&As that she's filming soon. Ricci and Chantelle take or leave tbh although it'd be nice to see what they're up to these days As Well I guess. Be interesting to see how they're gonna film this

Reactions: 6
I'd actually like to see Dan again, even Rebecca, heck even Greg, even if it was just short cameos just to see how and what they're all doing these days. Marnie's definitely doing it she's alluded to it in Q&As that she's filming soon. Ricci and Chantelle take or leave tbh although it'd be nice to see what they're up to these days As Well I guess. Be interesting to see how they're gonna film this
Rebecca has a child doesn’t she. And Greg had a kid with Mercedes’ from hollyoaks but they broke up

Rebecca has a child doesn’t she. And Greg had a kid with Mercedes’ from hollyoaks but they broke up
The last I seen of her she had two kids but just took a quick glimpse at her profile bio and now looks to have three kids. It'd be nice to see what else they're up to besides parenthood

Reactions: 1
The last I seen of her she had two kids but just took a quick glimpse at her profile bio and now looks to have three kids. It'd be nice to see what else they're up to besides parenthood
Just looked too. She looks happy. I’m pleased for her. She wasn’t treated very nicely on the show

Reactions: 4
Nat was boring AF!

I can't believe they are keeping Amelia Lily around for so long. She's dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.