Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poggypig

VIP Member
Doesn’t help when gaz made her feel uglt compared to other girls and emotionally abused her really I think that’s one of the reasons she had cosmetic surgery and I feel for her

Reactions: 15
anyone else just really dislike james. he’s always going on about being an alpha male and is extremely misogynistic. the bloke thinks he’s brad pitt the way he talks shit on girls appearances. like calm down you look like a muscly man baby

He's just got no personality whatsoever, and nothing to talk about apart from working out and "having a worldie for a girlfriend".

I am currently at the bit where they're in Australia and Vicky and Gary are sharing a tent. I know Charlotte is seeing someone at this point but I can't believe Gary is trying to sleep with Vicky. And that she's obviously lapping up the attention! Comes across as really shitty behaviour even for Geordie Shore. Shows what a shit person she was even back then. Gary's just an empty, arrogant husk of a twat.

Hope I'm ok to join this thread, I've been lurking and have just begun to watch it again from Season 1.
I've realised that James reminds me of Father Dougal McGuire, he's got exactly the same blank, mildly surprised expression and talking as if he's not completely sure of what's going on.

• Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
Geordie OGs: I’m really not keen on Talia 🤭
I also find talia and Emma’s friendship sooooo false! When they did the cake reveal, Gaz and Aaron hugged and the girls just sat there awkward as anything 😂

I like jacob, he seems up for a right laugh!

Reactions: 14

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I loved Chloe the first two seasons she came in, she was hilarious and she didn’t even try. But she got too big for her boots once Charlotte left as she felt she was the new queen of the house
She 100% thinks she’s the new Charlotte. The difference is that Charlotte was actually likeable whereas Chloe is just straight up insufferable.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
She’s a mess isn’t she? So vile. 😂 The hair and the eyelashes kill me. I love the show though and it’s giving me massive nostalgia for the 10s. The boys’ vests!
The vests are hilarious. I do love scotty t and his one liners I know he’s a bellend but he is so funny 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

NotSherlockHuns

They've just gone completely crazy. I don't think Charlotte's nose suits her. They are just unrecognisable now. Can't stand Vicky but at least you can still tell who she is 😂

Falkor

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the Welsh spin-off, The Valleys? Always thought it was a shame Carley and Chidgey didn't end up together.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Abby being chosen over Zahida was such a fix. Out of all the girls ‘auditioning’ she was the most dull. She is very pretty, but has nothing about her, and is a little sly. A less interesting and dramatic Marnie.
Abby good looking!? HA! One eye is going to the shop the other is going back for the receipt. Her tits look like two grapefruits were velcroed to her chest and her tan usually looks like she took a shit out of the toilet and smeared it on herself.

That girl looks like nothing short of a hammerhead shark

• Haha
  • Heart

Sharl20

Just watched the episode where Chloe was trying to force Faith to deep throat the dildo.
I felt so so sorry for Faith, Chloe clearly had a problem with her because she was different and was really going in on her.

Chloe has serious issues and as the seasons go on its showing more and more.

In a clip Chloe was saying that Faith is religious and maybe she wants to be too. It came across like she was just taking the piss out of her and wasn't funny.

Dollywobs

Vicky, Charlotte, Sophie and Holly were hired to attend the opening of a bar in worked in a good few years ago. They were supposed to stay for 2 hours and have photos/interaction with the customers. It was when Vicky was stick thin and I mean, she must have been about 7 stone, she was shockingly thin for her height/build. She was clearly off her tits, gurning away but she was friendly. Holly and Sophie just danced all night which is what we wanted but Charlotte turned up in just a dirty t shirt with filthy hair and sat in a corner in the dark scowling for the entire evening and refused to interact with anyone. She was an absolute misery.

• Wow
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot believe that shit is returning for a new series 🙈
Fucking hell, cancel it and put it to bed already 🥴

CherryCola

Ricci posted this on Instagram a few months ago! I mean it's true, but the absolute cheek of it! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Screenshot_20201121-085643.png

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I haven't watched GS in about 8-9 years. James is STILL on it? 😂 😂 grow up and get a life son. Even Gaz is married with kids at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
I really like Holly. She has always seemed nice and I think her fiancé is lovely and genuine. They obviously are a perfect match.

Totally agree about Emma being absolutely dull. She must be incredibly boring to live with. I remember them splitting and she said on Twitter he was really controlling and she lost all her modelling jobs because of him then BAM she’s preggo and they are playing happy families again. She’s definitely a case of being very good looking so she’s never needed to develop a personality whatsoever... Aaron and Talia are also completely dull. I don’t actually mind Marnie and Casey, I think they seem like a good couple. I didnt think they would last when they first got together.

Bae56

I always hated how much they glorified Vicky as the queen of the house. The way she treated Holly and Rebecca in the first few seasons was disgusting. Was happy to see her leave.
She manipulated Sophie and Charlotte into alienating Rebecca & ensured everyone made her feel uncomfortable. They completely left her out while on a trip away. I don't know if anyone remembers the episode but on the bus home with no warning approached Rebecca to be her knight in shining armour, leaving everyone baffled and looking like the bad guys. Not once did she admit to being at the route of it.