Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he made craZy cash from it. Holly said they only started getting paid from season 4 and it was only big money until recently. He also left before they all started selling their grandmas on Instagram
what were they doing for money for 4 seasons?! I think that those with a main storyline got more. I remember Vicky mentioning on loose women that a male cast member (I think it's Gaz given the popularity of him) was being paid more and she only found out because she got emailed his contract by accident.

Reactions: 1
what were they doing for money for 4 seasons?! I think that those with a main storyline got more. I remember Vicky mentioning on loose women that a male cast member (I think it's Gaz given the popularity of him) was being paid more and she only found out because she got emailed his contract by accident.
They got zero money from season 1-4 everything would just be paid for, food, booze, trips out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In between seasons they did club appearances, they travelled round the country together- which makes the whole "we haven't seen each other since last season" storyline they do at the beginning of each series really confusing. That's why Charlotte and Vicky also have fitness DVDs- they were just putting their names to anything for a quick pay cheque. Holly did glamour modelling for a while too. Not sure why because we all saw them in S1E1...

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reali...e-holly-hagan-theres-so-much-sex-this-series/

Amazon product

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does James no longer own gym unique he opened in Durham a few year back. The gym is still open but maybe he no longer has anything to do hence back of GS

In the grand scheme of things I don’t find the James thing that odd, loads of single 30 year olds still act like absolute kids. Out pulling and drinking all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
After the way he treated Holly I get a bit of a kick out of the fact that he's back on there and shes all happy and loved up

Reactions: 25
I still follow Kate on IG and she actually seems quite nice and normal.
Kate has an eating disorder that she regularly talks about on her instagram and I think James might’ve enabled it seeming he is kind of the type to encourage women to be as thin as possible.

She talks about how she’d do cardio all day, eat 700 calories and if she ate anything like a potato or rice she’d take a laxative. She’s now encouraging people to eat more and try weight lifting and trying to talk about how there’s more to being healthy than being thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Watching latest episode and Amelia didn’t speak until 16 mins. I think the inflatable unicorn had more coverage?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it me or is this series is really short? There's only 8 episodes in this series, there's normally like 15. Is it because views are low maybe

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.