Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis has done well for himself since he first found fame...

I doubt he's still living on Sheffield Road. If you've cash and from Barnsley you live in Cawthorne where Cannon Hall Farm is that channel 5 do a show about.

Reactions: 1

I doubt he's still living on Sheffield Road. If you've cash and from Barnsley you live in Cawthorne where Cannon Hall Farm is that channel 5 do a show about.
He's done alright for himself seems nice enough but wtf is he thinking getting with Chloe 😭😭

Why is he even on geordie shore haven’t watched the last few seasons but seen a episode the other week don’t know him but he brings nothing to the table not funny to watch or anything he’s not even geordie

Reactions: 3
Why is he even on geordie shore haven’t watched the last few seasons but seen a episode the other week don’t know him but he brings nothing to the table not funny to watch or anything he’s not even geordie
To be fair over the years if only genuine Newcastle natives could be on Geordie Shore it would be thin on the ground for cast. Gaz Beadle was born in Hexham in Northumberland. Abbie Holborn is from Stockton On Tees in County Durham. Holly Hagan is from Thornaby On Tees in Stockton On Tees. Charlotte Crosby from Sunderland. Sophie Kasaei is from South Shields. Nathan Henry was born in Darlington. Amelia Lily is from Middlesborough.

Chloe Ferry is one of the only main cast members of Geordie Shore to be a genuine geordie from Newcastle.

Reactions: 7
Louis reminds me of Ramsey blolton off game of thrones I can’t unsee it anyone else

To be fair over the years if only genuine Newcastle natives could be on Geordie Shore it would be thin on the ground for cast. Gaz Beadle was born in Hexham in Northumberland. Abbie Holborn is from Stockton On Tees in County Durham. Holly Hagan is from Thornaby On Tees in Stockton On Tees. Charlotte Crosby from Sunderland. Sophie Kasaei is from South Shields. Nathan Henry was born in Darlington. Amelia Lily is from Middlesborough.

Chloe Ferry is one of the only main cast members of Geordie Shore to be a genuine geordie from Newcastle.
Still at least they aren’t far from Newcastle Louis is from sheffield why’s he on it

Attachments

Chloe is from south shields

But remember according to Holly it’s more a way of life 🤣🤣
God I haven’t watched Geordie Shore for YEARS now…maybe around the time Holly and Kyle broke up…birthday bash stuff.
Was absolute car crash before, sounds like it’s more than had it’s day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anybody still watching this shite? The past few seasons have been rubbish but this new one is beyond dire.

James with his frozen face trying to claw back the years with botox but now looks abt 40. Nathan looking like Dorian from The Mask with his face filler. Marty returning and reclaiming the crown for the most annoying c**t thats ever walked the planet. Almost all of the cast with a fresh set of Turkey dentures. Still cannot stand Chloe Ferry. Still no bleeping clue why Amelia Lily is on the show.

MTV get this trash in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anybody still watching this shite? The past few seasons have been rubbish but this new one is beyond dire.

James with his frozen face trying to claw back the years with botox but now looks abt 40. Nathan looking like Dorian from The Mask with his face filler. Marty returning and reclaiming the crown for the most annoying c**t thats ever walked the planet. Almost all of the cast with a fresh set of Turkey dentures. Still cannot stand Chloe Ferry. Still no bleeping clue why Amelia Lily is on the show.

MTV get this trash in the bin.
James is the same age as me why would you put yourself through that still acting like you’re 21 years old nah rather stay in with a cup of tea and a wagon wheel watching Netflix can’t stand Nathan such a prick and arrogant like I just don’t know how like James and the older ones are there with the school ground drama it’s all immature like “oh my mayes fancies you “ or I can’t believe so and so necked on with so and so come on this the mentality of a 15 year old not someone in their 30s I would hate to be around that knowing I’m in a different stage of my life and past all that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hames is beyond cringe talking about necking birds and getting mortal with a load of 20 year olds! I don’t know why he didn’t do Geordie og’s. I’m the same as the original cast and couldn’t think of anything worse than having to drink more than one night in a row lol. I thought he was quite successful when he left, he has a gym and I imagine he could get a lot of business as a coach or PT etc I don’t know why he’s done it?

Reactions: 12
James is clutching at straws. Haven't watched in years since the ogs left but I'm sure James is regretting the way he treated Holly. He was horrible to her and now she finally has what she deserves a lovely fiancee, nice house etc and he is still acting like a 20 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
We cancelled NowTV but clearly I’m not missing much 😂 I don’t think I can stand watching someone my age behave like that when I’m sat in my onesie with my decaf 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my days … it gets worse, but yet I still keep watching!!

Chloe is such a twit, she did this last time, made out she really liked a bloke, stole him off someone else .. and then ditched them!!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t even realise there was another series on?
not really arsed about it though, it’s definitely had it’s day

The show has never had my type of woman on it but this series crikey with the standard brought in at this rate I will be questioning my sexuality.

I used to LOVE Geordie Shore (same age as the OGs so found it all relatable growing up). Dipped in / out after Charlotte left, properly committed last series and this series … SHOCKING ! Absolute piss poor.

God I could slag them all off to high heavens, but the two funnily enough annoying me the most this series are two random dating people.
That Jade is nowhere near as attractive as she thinks she is.
That Roxy has a face like an elbow. And don’t get me started on that faux American Scottish drawl accent that seems to be emerging now. Kevin Bridges did a good stand up show regarding it and Andy Murray lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.