Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the reason why James and Kate broke up? I know this was years ago but it just makes me laugh every time I think of him on GS when he would bring her in to the group.. how he would pretty much class her as the love of his life and 'worldie' on purpose to make Holly feel jealous... Can't stand him.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know the reason why James and Kate broke up? I know this was years ago but it just makes me laugh every time I think of him on GS when he would bring her in to the group.. how he would pretty much class her as the love of his life and 'worldie' on purpose to make Holly feel jealous... Can't stand him.
She wanted a ring and a baby and he wasn’t ready. Or at least that’s the story they told at their gym

Reactions: 4
I read somewhere that he was emotionally abusive, used to put her down a lot about her body.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I read somewhere that he was emotionally abusive, used to put her down a lot about her body.
Jesus the woman was carved out of stone there was absolutely not a thing wrong with her. If that’s the case then shame on him 🤬

Reactions: 6
Urgh, I can believe he was abusive to her. Kate was way out of his league, and he knew it. The way he treated Holly was so nasty, ignoring her and putting down her looks.

Holly had the last laugh though. And I hope Kate is happy and has a good life now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Urgh, I can believe he was abusive to her. Kate was way out of his league, and he knew it. The way he treated Holly was so nasty, ignoring her and putting down her looks.

Holly had the last laugh though. And I hope Kate is happy and has a good life now.
I mean Kate did also call Holly a “whale” so she’s not entirely golden.

Always found it funny how James went on about Holly though as if he didn’t fancy her when in actuality a lot of the flirting with her was him initiating.

Reactions: 12
I mean Kate did also call Holly a “whale” so she’s not entirely golden.

Always found it funny how James went on about Holly though as if he didn’t fancy her when in actuality a lot of the flirting with her was him initiating.
Yeah, and when he brought Kate into the group he acted as if he was above them all. Totally looked down on Holly.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, and when he brought Kate into the group he acted as if he was above them all. Totally looked down on Holly.
You could tell he would never go on the pull because he was terrifed of getting rejected. It’s a lot easier to say “there’s no one fit here, they’re all mingers compared to me” than deal with a bruised ego.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree, she also had zero personality lol but defo out of james' league. He was one deluded fucker. Girls weren't interested in him because he was also personalityless.
You mean “getting your pump on” isn’t a personality trait 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.