Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I’m isolating so watching this from S1 on Now TV and I’ve always disliked Vicky Pattinson but oh my god she’s so vile. Such a bully! The lads are absolutely awful. James probably comes across the best and that’s saying something 😂
I wonder if I can commit to watching all 179 episodes. Wish me luck Tattle!
I started from the beginning back in feb and I had to stop, each show is exactly the same. Get mortal, go to the club, leave the club after an hour, shovel food in their faces, have a row / piss somewhere other than the toilet, wake up croaky as fuck, repeat. Also, miss VIP is a complete bellend, total bully, skank hair.. nothings changed haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Gingercream

VIP Member
Agree - so happy for holly. Currently 27 myself and going through a terrible time in a relationship/scared of being alone. I wish I could find happiness
Being on your own might seem scary but it’s a million times better than being in the wrong relationship. Sending love and I hope things get better xx

• Heart

bailey31

I know this thread is pretty dead but Iv been rewatching all the old seasons on Amazon prime lately ! I can’t stand Chloe at this point but watching the old series I think she was such a lovely girl - Bat shit crazy but still ! And you gradually watch her each season get rejected by every man she likes or just used for a shag if they haven’t pulled anyone else - she comes back each season having had some form of surgery and looks completely different every time. She was genuinely really pretty at one point but I think the rejection she kept experiencing really altered how she viewed herself I think the show majorly messed with all the girls mental health

• Sad

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I really wish they asked forgotten cast members like Rebecca, Dan and Jay to film story episodes. I feel like that kind of “where are they now?” vibe would’ve been a lot more interesting than hearing about Gaz being an “amazing” father and things we’ve already seen in the tabloids/episodes reiterated. Hell, even episodes on Ricci, Kyle or Marty would’ve been more interesting. They really missed out by not asking Scott though.

Yerma

VIP Member
I stopped watching soon as Charlotte left but I don’t believe for one minute that Chloe is as thick as she pretends to be. It almost makes me wish Vicky was in the house with her at the same time and put her straight, as much as Vicky was a twat she wouldn’t have put up with her.

Kindred_

VIP Member
I genuinely think Holly has grown up! She’s super polite now in person- always says thank you in restaurants and stuff. I know that doesn’t sound like a big thing but some of the others think they’re above basic human decency because they’ve been on reality tv!
Says thank you in restaurants? Like any normal human with manners? I’m not giving her any kind of credit for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Randomly rewatched the first five seasons and so glad I found somewhere to get my thoughts down 😂
Might be an unpopular opinion but looking back, Holly was always a really pretty girl, her face was stunning even back then. She had her own unique style and it was a bit over the top (imo) but she was still gorgeous and she still is although she’s clearly had a lot of work done, probably the best looking out of all of them now. So pleased to see James get him comeuppance, Holly is now a ‘worldie’, married and doing well for herself whilst he’s in his 30s getting hounded by Amelia Lily in a red wig. Karma in action. I don’t really follow Holly on social media now but she was always a sweetheart in the early season, but respect for her for coming back in season 2 and beyond, it must’ve took a lot of balls to do that especially with that nasty cow Vicky to deal with.
Can’t stand the way the boys called all the girls fat, it’s disgusting and again looking back, none of them were actually fat. They may not of been healthy but they weren’t massive by any stretch. Hollys boobs made her look bigger but if you see her in her body on dresses she was probably a size 12-14 maximum.
I think at that point everyone on the show and the demographic it was aimed at had been brought up in the 90’s/ early 2000’s where programs like Americas/Britain’s next top model was shown and the 90’s supermodels being size 0 was all the fashion, so these four normal girls were called fat and they deffo weren’t.
I can’t believe charlottes face and what she’s done, again she was a pretty looking girl back then, even more so looking back now. I watched a ‘Geordies react’ YouTube clip and Charlotte even said, she was pretty back then and wished she’d realised. I blame Gary and all the lads for treating her like shit and calling her and the rest of the girls fat ugly slags.
Lastly, Vicky. Wow what a bitch she was, I always remember watching it and thinking she was so funny but seriously, whilst she may have some good one liners she was vile. With that being said, the way Ricci manipulated her was sad to see. I’m glad she escaped that situation because I dread to think how that toxic relationship wouldn’t panned out. There’s a scene where the girls are getting spray tans and he doesn’t want her to get one bit even in front of the girls because he thinks it’s disrespectful to him? How disgusting is that. Sophie later says how now Ricci has left Vicky has been getting changed in front of them again! What does that say about Ricci, to not even allow his girlfriend to get changed in front of her mates. Physco behaviour! 😳

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why I watch but I’ve been watching this new series while doing stuff in the house and I think Chloe has deep down problems.
Obviously we don’t know what they’ve been told to say and do etc but I feel like she wasn’t even interested in Louis she just wanted him to choose her over a pretty girl and because he did I think she thinks it means she’s “better than” or “prettier than” the actual pretty girl
Like she’s constantly competing wnd comparing herself to other girls and still looks to boys for validation it’s embarrassing
I absolutely get this. Watching Chloe on this most recent episode she is gross, she’s looking for validation from every piece of sausage she ever
Comes across, even when she doesn’t like them.
And she’s absolutely horrific to look at, I’m sorry but she has destroyed herself with cosmetic work-she looks like a rubber mask. And the fake arse etc, I do despair when fellas tell her she’s fit, but I think they know she’s easy to lay if she thinks you like her etc.
Had to laugh at Amelia trying to create a storyline this episode. She’s just a useless lump sitting in the background of most scenes lol

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
I always felt bad for Rebecca for how Vicky treated her. Think the other girls would have got closer to her but they were scared

H AC12

Looks like Marty is going back into the Geordie Shore house. Apparently they are adding a new twist to the house and adding a dating aspect to the new series 😴 I thinks it’s had its time and should just finish.

I've just started Season 2 (watching it in the evening so can't get through it as quick as I'd like). Does anyone else think that Jay is probably a very unpleasant person in real life? He is nasty enough on screen but I feel like he restrains himself, he really makes me feel uneasy watching him.
I hope Vicky remembers how she behaved on the show and feels ashamed of herself, she's a proper bully. The way she treats Holly is disgusting.

Yerma

VIP Member
I regularly say to my friend “SOPHIE U FAT SLAG UR BOYFRIEND CHEATS ON YA EVERY WEEKEND” because everytime I watch that scene I crack up and have to pause the tv cause ricci is like 5’3 trying to break things and screaming the gaff down
😂😂😂 I can hear this!

“Engagement party’s been a FUCKING joke”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know why I watch but I’ve been watching this new series while doing stuff in the house and I think Chloe has deep down problems.
Obviously we don’t know what they’ve been told to say and do etc but I feel like she wasn’t even interested in Louis she just wanted him to choose her over a pretty girl and because he did I think she thinks it means she’s “better than” or “prettier than” the actual pretty girl
Like she’s constantly competing wnd comparing herself to other girls and still looks to boys for validation it’s embarrassing

Chipstiz

Charlotte congratulated him when he had his baby as well bless her. I really like charlotte and everyone always wanted them to end up together but Charlotte deserves so much better. this is petty but it bothers me that Gaz got a "happy ending" and charlotte still hasn't. I hope she ends up with someone who adores her.

Exactly! It's bizarre that they wouldn't mention it considering gaz and charlotte were on and off for years and eventually did get together?
I like to think the fact that Emma is so dry is gazs karma for being so awful to Charlotte 😅

• Haha

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Lets be honest, the best line up was/is - Charlotte, Sophie, Holly, Vicky, Gary, James, Jay - and possibly Marnie and Scotty T.

Keep all the Chloes and Bethans and Beaus on Instagram. They all entered when the show became too big and it was all about influencing, teeth whitening and plastic surgery 😴

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Vicky was hands down the most vile person in the house. The way she treated Rebecca and Holly was disgusting.