Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in magaluf when They were their filming as a fellow geordie when the bars where saying oh come in GS are filming i politley declined but our appartment looked over the square so we could see the shenanigans- wasn’t that eventful tbh

Reactions: 3
I genuinely believe if they want it to continue, they should scrap the current cast. Change the house. Bring in a bunch of 18-21 year olds who aren’t already friends with the Geordie socialites and not keep having 28-30 year olds who are clearly just there for the pay cheque.

Reactions: 35
I was on a girls holiday in zante in 2014 when the geordie shore lot were filming there.

Never seen anything so staged in all my life! We were big fans of the show in that era so was very curious watching these “celebrities”!
Obviously I did realise reality tv is staged and scripted to an extent but it was still an eye opener. They did not mix with the “commoners” while filming, they all stayed in a very dull looking corner sectioned off for “VIP”s so anyone they pulled was either already known to them or brought in by producers. They’d retake shots and even repeat conversations word for word if the lighting, sound, reactions etc weren’t quite right. Absolutely all illusions of spontaneity gone once I’d seen it being filmed🙈
Oh and Scotty T came across as a right aggressive hole when we spotted him later on in the night after filming finished. Not the loveable happy chappy he tries to portray himself as on the show

edited to add:
I’m sure Gaz either owned or had a lot of involvement in a beach club called Pure. I might be wrong but I can’t remember that place ever being featured on geordie shore... always wondered why 🤔

After reading this entire thread I just want to re-watch right from season one now 😂

Last edited:
Oh and Scotty T came across as a right aggressive hole when we spotted him later on in the night after filming finished. Not the loveable happy chappy he tries to portray himself as on the show

edited to add:
I’m sure Gaz either owned or had a lot of involvement in a beach club called Pure. I might be wrong but I can’t remember that place ever being featured on geordie shore... always wondered why 🤔

After reading this entire thread I just want to re-watch right from season one now 😂
Bet this was when Scotty T was on coke, can't remember when he got kicked off the show for being a coke head?

And yeah, I believe Gaz owned or at least part owned it? Not sure if he still has a stake in it but it is still going so he might do.

What do we think about that letter Bethan put on her story today? I’m saying that Beau probably has been cheating

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was on a girls holiday in zante in 2014 when the geordie shore lot were filming there.

Never seen anything so staged in all my life! We were big fans of the show in that era so was very curious watching these “celebrities”!
Obviously I did realise reality tv is staged and scripted to an extent but it was still an eye opener. They did not mix with the “commoners” while filming, they all stayed in a very dull looking corner sectioned off for “VIP”s so anyone they pulled was either already known to them or brought in by producers. They’d retake shots and even repeat conversations word for word if the lighting, sound, reactions etc weren’t quite right. Absolutely all illusions of spontaneity gone once I’d seen it being filmed🙈

edited to add:

The season in Zante was my favourite so funny and so much drama with holly and Kyle

Reactions: 2
What do we think about that letter Bethan put on her story today? I’m saying that Beau probably has been cheating
Wow, she’s absolutely adamant that he hasn’t cheated. I get what means by saying why would that person leave their number or message her on insta but then why would somebody post a written note just to lie?
cant take her seriously when she starts obsessing over herself
“I’m so successful, so happy, got everything going for me, I’m lush!” Yes but you can still get cheated on 😂

The season in Zante was my favourite so funny and so much drama with holly and Kyle
That was the last good season IMO, before the girls all became absolute clones of each other and constantly posting insta ads.
I love the first seasons when they weren’t media trained and sooo trashy, but at least natural 😂

Reactions: 11
Wow, she’s absolutely adamant that he hasn’t cheated. I get what means by saying why would that person leave their number or message her on insta but then why would somebody post a written note just to lie?
cant take her seriously when she starts obsessing over herself
“I’m so successful, so happy, got everything going for me, I’m lush!” Yes but you can still get cheated on 😂
If she messaged her on insta she’d share the profile and the girl would get so much hate

Reactions: 4
Bethan obviously is stressed cause if she thinks it’s a load of tit why did she check the cameras and she’s clearly worked up about it to post to her Instagram. You wouldn’t be telling everyone if you really knew it was a load of rubbish

Reactions: 1
I can see both sides of this letter being real or fake. To be honest I don’t like either of them on Geordie shore their relationship doesn’t seem that great, however I think Bethan comes across a lot better on her Instagram where she posts unedited photos of herself and appears a lot more down to earth. I wouldn’t put it past him to cheat on her and I’m sure it’s now made her doubtful in the relationship no matter how much she laughed it off on Instagram. We can see from the show they are not very strong he barely shows her any attention and she seems quite full on but we don’t know if it’s edited to appear that way. I’m surprised the show is still going I think every single viewer will agree it stopped being good when Charlotte left.

Just watching it now for the first time since about 2014 😅How many more series can this tit go on for? I can’t fathom why James has went back into that house at his hour of life.. there should be a point in your life where you think that pissing in kitchens and getting hammered every night of the week is a bit bleeping tragic 😏 it looks pathetic and ridiculous and do not get me started on the state of the women. Jesus Christ stay away from the Botox and fillers.. it’s not a good look, looks bleeping disgusting!!!

Reactions: 2
Just watching it now for the first time since about 2014 😅How many more series can this tit go on for? I can’t fathom why James has went back into that house at his hour of life.. there should be a point in your life where you think that pissing in kitchens and getting hammered every night of the week is a bit bleeping tragic 😏 it looks pathetic and ridiculous and do not get me started on the state of the women. Jesus Christ stay away from the Botox and fillers.. it’s not a good look, looks bleeping disgusting!!!
James left just as they all started making the big money! (Instagram etc) so I assume he’s trying to cash in a little now

James left just as they all started making the big money! (Instagram etc) so I assume he’s trying to cash in a little now
duck! Poor James! I didn’t actually think geordie shore was even a thing anymore.. like past it’s sell by date kinda thing 😬

duck! Poor James! I didn’t actually think geordie shore was even a thing anymore.. like past it’s sell by date kinda thing 😬
I mean he’s never going to make the big bucks they did back in the day. That’s for sure. Not to mentioned he’s dull AF

Did anyone watch the Welsh spin-off, The Valleys? Always thought it was a shame Carley and Chidgey didn't end up together.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.