Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotLoopyLou

I have watched Julie for a long long time and always wondered how nobody seems to see through her until I found this thread. Ironically only found it as a result of her mentioning it on lives. It’s blatant lies constantly! Her recent TikTok about her ‘weight loss’ as she stretches out already massive fitting trousers claiming this is a result of trolling… if I remember correctly and I went back to look to verify she was actually a lot slimmer when she first started TikTok compared to now? She’s put on weight yet everyone believes and feels sorry for her for the trauma causing her to be so ‘thin’. It’s laughable. Does anyone else remember her claiming to have an eating disorder? Another outright offensive thing to say likewise with the cancer. Claims to have bipolar, BPD and the rest while there’s people out there genuinely suffering with said illnesses. I’m not saying she’s not mentally unwell as she clearly is but to claim to have every illness going is beyond me and boils my blood. It got me today when she claimed to wash and dry the clothes she’s in when in reality those clothes have no doubt not seen a washing machine since last year lol. I can’t imagine anyone watching her and legitimately looking up and wanting to be this woman let alone ‘wish’ they could do makeup like her. I have absolutely better things to do than rant about this but it was getting too much and Im glad to see a group of people on the same wave length. The majority of girls who watch her seem lost themselves, almost like the insecure girls in school who would suck up the high school bully needing that approval. Oh don’t get me started on the money situation… the blatant begging is embarrassing no different to someone sitting on the corner begging for a tab and loose change. Difference is those people usually don’t have a roof over their head while this woman scams everyone and lives in a god knows how many bedroom house yet still blatantly begs. Most entitled freak I’ve come across as John says it’s ‘Julie’s world’ i couldn’t imagine sitting there in the same disgusting clothes for days not even washed yet having the audacity to come online and expect everyone to pay for what she wants. Funny how all these business support her yet she hasn’t paid an actual penny out of her pocket or have the decency to buy it herself. Instead just walks about the metro spending her begging money there. The quicker SV beautee, destination lashes, sparkling scents etx all realise how much she is holding them back the better. A lot of people don’t buy from them purely because of who they have made the face of it. I would have no doubt bought off all these companies myself if they didn’t have an outright embarrassment to society representing them. Did anyone notice in the live a few weeks ago someone came in claiming John was all over their 17 year old friends tiktoks? They got swiftly blocked as expected but it came out a few weeks later on her live that John intact was and Julie blamed the girl for ‘coming onto her man’ calling her a dirty slag while her followers all agreed, bullying a literal minor for the fact her boyfriend or whatever she calls him was preying on children. That’s right Julie blame the kid for your man chasing her online. She sat with sparkling scents doing coke on live and confirmed it after yet lies days later about being off drugs. She’s no doubt not clean whatsoever and her followers are funding a drug problem. Sparkling is young too why is a grown woman hanging around and scrounging of young girls who work full time I just cannot explain the embarrassment I feel for her. Rant over I have a lot to say just glad I have a place to where I won’t be blocked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

DallyDoo

I have loved the updates on here today 😂
So just to round up ....
She has week old makeup on her hand,
Took her makeup off with the usual dirty rag
Was wearing her pishy jammies that she washed but are still pishy 🤥
Shovelled some shit makeup on
Begged a bit
Woe bes me a bit
Chain smoked 20 tabs and a tin of monster but she ate an avocado dont you know
Said she cant wait to start OF and declare her earnings, someone told her she should be doing that anyway and she yeah but no butted out of it meaning she hasn't declared anything she's received the last year 🤔
Shouted tattle out again claiming we're the chosen 7 🥳
Still claiming she wants no drama while continuing to talk about her drama 😂

Think I got it all feel free to let me know if I missed anything, I actually didn't watch her much today but its all the same shit every day isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I think it's great running a bit business, you've got to make profit especially when you package, post, brand the item. But there's a profit and there's daylight robbery.

Lots of businesses order FROM Ali Express, repackage or relabel. That's what Ali express is for really it's a wholesalers.

But Julie went mad at BEAUcosmetics that her eyelash glue was on aliexpress and made a huge thing about it however she isn't keeping the same energy for the others.

anonymousmod

I have arrived ladies and I’m in. Julie will never know who I am because she loves me sooooooo much but I have a good insight and am joining the conversation.

the Only thing left is takin her dowwwwnnnnn(get her off the app) unless she starts behaving herself.

she does not relize it but she has crossed the line now some many times that I can’t shut a blind eye to it anymore 👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

xoxo a mod.

• Wow
  • Heart

fish12

Banter queen has just ripped the fuck out of Julie for talking to Katie calling her a fat fuck and everything and said anybody that even talks to her can stay away from her she doesn’t want anything to do with the fat fuck lol

CC92C510-1B07-4185-B381-F2DF2F75BC8E.png
but look who her mod is lol 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Bella29

Chatty Member
Junkie Julie, lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wouldn’t let anyone in her house man hahahaha! Even sparkling drops stuff off for her and she sits on the step and shuts her door 🤣 imagine the smell of piss and empty takeaway cartons everywhere 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Bella29

Chatty Member
ohhhh I wish I had a walk in wardrobe (Spare room) with the aroma of eau de Cigarette smoke clinging to all my clothes and accessories. I want her life so bad!
My favourite is her ‘walk in make up room’

How else do you enter a room Junkie Julie?
I can see she may be getting confused as she probably hurdles over the dog shit and takeaway boxes. Tramp

• Haha
Hope yous have got your cuppa in hand and your comfortable coz the shitt shows about to begin!!!
When I first came across geordie fuccin princess it was on my fyp when she had that bright green makeup on (you know the look am talking about girls lmfao pmsl lol) and she was being ladged in her comments and I felt sorry for her so I started trolling the trolls for a laugh, she then made me mod on her account and that's where it all started, I then started goin into the lives more often as there was always some kind of drama ( who doesn't like a bit gossip thar) so I stuck around to see why everyone hated on her so much didn't take me long to find out why as she was always hinting or asking for lends of tenna here there an everywhere. Started making frimeds with some of the other mods on her live and we decided to make a mod chat group on watsapp and then the real shit show began!!!
Constant drama about laa and Katie, now before I go any further I will honestly hold my hands up and admit I WAS A FUCCIN FOOL for believing her lies about laa and Katie but mainly laa! I fell for that shit, and I took Julie's side without even knowing everything and that was a big mistake, there's no proof of the things she's said about that woman because the things she said never happened!!!! That's why no one sees the proof coz it's all lies!!
The mod group turned into a troll group wen I look back because it all turned into trolling her haters and stalking them, everyone in the group would watch her haters lives to see if Julie was talked about if she was it went into the group so everyone could slag them off.
Then came the begging!!! The constant voice notes of her crying that she had no tabs "a can't cope anymore av got no tabs" boooohoooo kinda shit, literally leaving voice notes of her screaming coz she had no tabs. Her main cashpoint was Danielle, she sent her hundreds and I mean hundreds, she bought her a makeup table TWICE that cost over 120, she bought her a laptop SHE NEVER USES IT (probs in cash converters by now) she paid her rent a few times, paid for countless takeaways and endless top ups clothes makeup and boots (that she pops out off coz the heffas getting bigger) and then Danielle stepped away for personal reasons and Julie fucks her off and pretends like she never existed, like wen thor sent her gifts and she said no ones sent her big gifts like that before, yet Danielle sent her castle after Castle!!!
(BRB taking a break for 5 mins, hands hurting from typing so much and iv only just began 🥴🤣)

• Wow
  • Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
ohhhh I wish I had a walk in wardrobe (Spare room) with the aroma of eau de Cigarette smoke clinging to all my clothes and accessories. I want her life so bad!

• Haha

anonymousmod

What is it she's done that you've had enough of? Silly question I know but is it the begging etc? Or have we missed something?
Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a shit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a shit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
That mods lass wrote her a letter saying she loves watching her lives 😳 sorry my kids would not be watching any of her lives foul mouthed smacked up mess that she is!

Sorry but if people let kids watch her as an inspiration they need seek some medical help!

hereforthet4ttle

“Did anyone see that orb” JULIE love, it’s dust from you’re filthy home you never clean ..not casper the ghost ffs 😭🤣

• Haha

fish12

Wow thats shocking i get there trying to make alittle money out of people but my god this is shocking makes ya think dnt it...
Don’t get me wrong I’m all down for the small businesses I buy wax melts myself from them I love helping them when they make stuff and put love care into it but when they just bulk buy and stick a label on it and chuck it out for a tenner a go you’re taking the piss

sweethome

My god!! The utter state of her her makeup its awful!! I am an mua and how dare these brands call her brilliant and wonderful she is a state and mess!!I trained 3 long years and still learning she begs for everything and is off her tits! She is begging like no tomorrow and people are just sending money like it’s nothing!! Julie read this you are a beg, vile and disgraceful when you get money more than I work 60 hours a week for I hope the dwp shop you!! I am sick of her!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Xxlaalaa213xX

🙈 Makin her self look a fool im not watching julie i get sent stuff that u say about me.... Cause unlike u i havent upset anyone and wanna be carefull one of your mods is the one sending it to me haha

I dnt need any daily fixes to get me thro the day unlike u girl.... Off ya face most days is not a good look on you or the companys u work for lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10