Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
John has no life like can’t stand either of them but she must absolutely STINK!! Sits and barks orders like he’s a dog! Remember when he paid for the Hilton and she sat on live the full night ignoring him basically 🥴

Reactions: 9

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She can always afford the essentials like Weed and Primark but fk the rent, which is payed by housing benefit so she obviously has it paid to her and hasn’t been paying the Landlord! Instead she buys clothes to fit a 9 year old and weed which she is 1000 Million Trillion per cent stopping tomorrow! I smell boochit

• Haha
  • Heart

DallyDoo

Welcome to our new members, hopefully she can see now there's more than the chosen 7 that dislike her.
Same 💩 different day from me Julie love 🙄
Shes a walking talking contradiction!
Shut up about Elsa ffs it's been and done, she verbally levelled you get over it!
And why have I just heard her say cervical cancer biopsy....agaaaaaain stop with the woe bes me 🙃

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
ive Just reviewed a Mars Bar and I’ll be doing a video about it later and my next review will be a Rampant Rabbit.

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
So in one breathe she’s saying it’s a real Kylie palette and then the next she’s saying “I hope it’s a good dupe” ???

Also if I had a pound for every time she said “I’m not mentioning their names anymore. No more drama from me, this is the last time I’m talking about it”. I’d be able to live her lifestyle of take aways and makeup spree’s 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
If she ends up leaving TikTok I’m actually gonna miss you guys 😭 proper little community here all secret friends thanks to junkie jules 🤣❤

• Haha
Well where do I begin with fishy flaps junkie... I mean Julie! I actually used to be friends with her at one point, now I look back and think wtf you complete tit, but you learn from your mistakes and making friends with her was a massive mistake!!!!
The money hungry junkie will do anything and say anything to get her money. Literally rinsed her so called "best friends" of a fair few grand and just fucked her off!!!!
The most ungrateful slag you will ever meet!!!!
Makes up lie after lie to make her sound like a victim of every situation, even tho she's the manipulating narcasistic vile one!
Feel sorry for John to be honest having to share a bed with her, she doesn't even clean up her dogs piss so she probs don't clean herself like she said she does!!!
Fishy flaps Julie with her daily methadone habit, poppin her pregabs and nekin John's valuim on live and she wonders why her body's fucked up!!
I can literally blast this bitch with the shit av got on her but this is me first post so grab a cuppa and ill let rip on everything!!!
Screenshot included....
Even the screen shots from the mod group I was in with her and her cronies!!!
She'll not even mention my name anymore coz she knows I'm gunna have her wen I see her!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Think I first saw this creature about 6 months ago but felt sick so only ever saw her on the FYP. I was on Elsa live which was so funny. Elsa can be a nightmare but when she’s on one it’s hilarious 😆 bet that Julia 💩💩💩

what an absolute beg she is. Saw last night when had a nose at her live that she wants to be an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Then I heard enough for the day and came of TT
If she is someone who you look up to you need to give your head a good wobble or up the meds, I don’t know

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
No Julie love banterqueen didn't twist your words you banging on every 2mins about your "cervical cancer biopsy" insinuates it's cancer, its a cervical biopsy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant with the begging and god forbid she has to pay her bills like does her landlord not know the world owes our Julie!? Makes a change from John's poor Granda having to pay it for you
La getting blamed yet again, is she that much of a tit she thinks only her "stalkers" see through her bullshit?
as someone who had it and nearly lost their life her sitting there crying for a pity party when she’s not even been diagnosed is so painful to sit and watch
Vile creature

I know poor la man she could be on holiday to the moon with no signal and still get blamed! I really don’t understand even the businesses she “promotes” send her money for food or tabs and she says out loud “John get a £20” 🤣🤣 it’s quite comical that they scam people with items from wish only to be scammed off Julie junkie lips for drugs 😂👋🏽

• Haha

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
How dare she complain about Elsa going in on her weight when she calls Katie a man (totally transphobic) and has called other people worse than shit for months and months

I hope Elsa swings her

• Haha

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
It’s good to see more people joining this thread and the truth coming out! You can’t block any of this Julie, nothing at all that you can do about it.
It’s about time something was done about her lies and begging.
As someone who genuinely struggles week in and out it really pisses me off that she’s constantly begging for money and then goes and spends crazy amounts in hotels and on the drink! I couldn’t even tell you the last time I was out on the drink, let alone even be able to buy myself new clothes, only reason we had food for Christmas is because feeding families sent us a hamper etc. She makes me sick and has no idea what it means to actually struggle!

fish12

Wow The takeaway and the taxis whoever is doing that is very immature if you want to take someone down there is better ways to do it but I’m just gonna put it out there now come Monday I will be ringing the benefits office and I will push and push until they investigate her because it’s not fair that she is sitting on her benefits and her PIP and he works cash in hand and she gets all these gifts and all this money sent to her PayPal I have screenshots and videos of everything when there is people really struggling out there on universal credits feeding their family people like her really do make me mad and she spends her money on bottles of Prosecco cans of energy drinks takeaways make up and weed and fags this has got to stop I have her address so I will be ringing Monday cannot be doing with the pill Poppin attention seeking little bitch

• Heart
Reactions: 8