Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shocked there's not a thread on her, what are peoples opinions ! personally I think she's so problematic loves drama, shouts out about her followers on tiktok when she's out and about, argues with her partner every 5 minutes calls the police on him then he's back 5 minutes later, calls police on trolls

just a mess

Reactions: 4
I would jus like to add (so mods don't delete the Thread for her not being eligible) she has well over 50k followers on tiktok so can have a thread. She uses an array of profiles as she is constantly getting banned from lives but needs the lives to scrat for money from her viewers, daily.

Her name is Julie Askew but here are a selection of usernames being used at the moment:

- Geordiejewelzofficial29
- RealGeordiePrincess29
- GeordiePrincess29Makeup
- TheGeordiePrincess29
- TheGeordieQueen
- GeordieQueen29

She is in constant drama with other creators and is just a general walking disaster but brings it on all by herself, however she is a typical narc as she always plays victim. Never ever her fault. She can turn the fake tears on within seconds.

There's so much to mention as a recap that I would even know where to start however the last few weeks her mods have started blocking people that actually support Julie so this has upset a lot of people as they've donated and helped her when she's needed it. Her mods are also telling her people have been saying things or watching people's lives that Julie doesn't like and Julie is then blocking them people when in fact it's not true or she has thee wrong person. This has left a bad taste in some nice people's mouths and I think it's going to be her downfall if she keeps blocking the actual supporters.

Some of the girls she's blocked have followed and supported her from the start throughout everything, ordering from any businesses she promotes to try and help, sending money when she's needed it, offering lifts etc and now have been blocked for no reason.

She needs to unblock everyone and start fresh otherwise she is going to end up on a massive downfall.

She rambles on that she promotes positivity, girls supporting girls and mental health however blocking people that have supported her has left these girls in a bad way mentally as they have done nothing wrong. If anyone questions her about it they also then get blocked immediately.

Where to start girls.... Rant away....

Reactions: 7
I would jus like to add (so mods don't delete the Thread for her not being eligible) she has well over 50k followers on tiktok so can have a thread. She uses an array of profiles as she is constantly getting banned from lives but needs the lives to scrat for money from her viewers, daily.

Her name is Julie Askew but here are a selection of usernames being used at the moment:

- Geordiejewelzofficial29
- RealGeordiePrincess29
- GeordiePrincess29Makeup
- TheGeordiePrincess29
- TheGeordieQueen
- GeordieQueen29

She is in constant drama with other creators and is just a general walking disaster but brings it on all by herself, however she is a typical narc as she always plays victim. Never ever her fault. She can turn the fake tears on within seconds.

There's so much to mention as a recap that I would even know where to start however the last few weeks her mods have started blocking people that actually support Julie so this has upset a lot of people as they've donated and helped her when she's needed it. Her mods are also telling her people have been saying things or watching people's lives that Julie doesn't like and Julie is then blocking them people when in fact it's not true or she has thee wrong person. This has left a bad taste in some nice people's mouths and I think it's going to be her downfall if she keeps blocking the actual supporters.

Some of the girls she's blocked have followed and supported her from the start throughout everything, ordering from any businesses she promotes to try and help, sending money when she's needed it, offering lifts etc and now have been blocked for no reason.

She needs to unblock everyone and start fresh otherwise she is going to end up on a massive downfall.

She rambles on that she promotes positivity, girls supporting girls and mental health however blocking people that have supported her has left these girls in a bad way mentally as they have done nothing wrong. If anyone questions her about it they also then get blocked immediately.

Where to start girls.... Rant away....
Was in her live earlier and people where talking to each other in the comments and a lady was trying to get a bath because she's been struggling to all week and she'd just ran it, only for Julie to end the live. She said she was going on a diff account but she didn't. That poor lady would of been left there waiting

Reactions: 1
I’ve been looking for a thread for her for weeks and was so surprised there wasn’t one. She is an absolute car crash! She spends her lives arguing with John, begging for money and getting taxi’s to the Metro centre to spend money she doesn’t have on makeup when she can’t even pay her rent. I also watched her live the other night and KatyBeeBaby’s live exposing her and her ex partner for robbing pensioners and I’m actually shocked and disgusted that she still has followers!!!. All she sees in people is pound signs and ( like me) if you’ve never gifted or she isn’t getting anything from you, you’re blocked instantly haha! If people think this ‘Woman’ is an inspiration I’m the bloody Queen of England…

Reactions: 8
She was on a live the other day, they were going to meet his mam but she was complaining he was drunk and had been on the smoke, then she was claiming DV. Is this true or another of her made up lies? It was very uncomfortable viewing! Then half an hour later she’s at the pub still live, having the time of her life! I can’t not watch her 🤣

• Wow
I’ve been looking for a thread for her for weeks and was so surprised there wasn’t one. She is an absolute car crash! She spends her lives arguing with John, begging for money and getting taxi’s to the Metro centre to spend money she doesn’t have on makeup when she can’t even pay her rent. I also watched her live the other night and KatyBeeBaby’s live exposing her and her ex partner for robbing pensioners and I’m actually shocked and disgusted that she still has followers!!!. All she sees in people is pound signs and ( like me) if you’ve never gifted or she isn’t getting anything from you, you’re blocked instantly haha! If people think this ‘Woman’ is an inspiration I’m the bloody Queen of England…
im not an expert on thread making so not sure if I have made it searchable 😂 but yeah she's strange, her and John always arguing saying he's going crazy and calling the police on him last time I was on her live.
she is very beggy, people were sending her money few months ago ( last time I watched her on live) as she was saying she had no money but yeah like you said soon down metro buying makeup, while telling everyone she has loads of followers on TikTok saying let's collaborate, blah blah I don't know how she gets so many brands sending her things ! not to mention the chain smoking in her house like an absolute nitty

she mentioned she was on herion at some point in her life im 99% sure so maybe it was then she was robbing pensioners, wouldn't surprise me, she acts likes wo is me, but there's more then what meets the eye.

I was going to comment about the live the other day but no one else was talking about it. Did you see her today? She was wrecked..

im not an expert on thread making so not sure if I have made it searchable 😂 but yeah she's strange, her and John always arguing saying he's going crazy and calling the police on him last time I was on her live.
she is very beggy, people were sending her money few months ago ( last time I watched her on live) as she was saying she had no money but yeah like you said soon down metro buying makeup, while telling everyone she has loads of followers on TikTok saying let's collaborate, blah blah I don't know how she gets so many brands sending her things ! not to mention the chain smoking in her house like an absolute nitty

she mentioned she was on herion at some point in her life im 99% sure so maybe it was then she was robbing pensioners, wouldn't surprise me, she acts likes wo is me, but there's more then what meets the eye.

This is the guy that Katy said she would rob pensioners with. Obviously I can’t fact check so take with a pinch of salt…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is Katy trans?
I think so. I don’t know much about her but I’m glad she exposed Julie for what she is. It’s funny how Julie has now decided to turn off all her comments and “take a break”. People won’t forget hun 😂 but it seems like she has people wrapped round her finger anyway. I think businesses use her tbh but she was slagging Bonnie Dollie eyeliner pens off the other day on live saying “some are alright and some are tit” so I think they need to re think their promotors lmao!. She was on live the other day saying how she really wants to try the Estée Lauder foundation or powder and all these other expensive brands and people were just sending her money lmao! She’s honestly the biggest beg.

Reactions: 3
Julie and Jon actually went over to Katies about 9month or so ago as friends from tt and they were all pissed taking god knows what while live. It all kicked off big style after a couple hours then police were involved and since then theyve hated each other. I just cant believe a word Julie says. Shes such a beg and she starts believing her own lies its sad as.

I really feel for that beaucosmetics shes had to defend herself and her business over and over again due to julies blatent lies yet her minions believe it. God help any business that gets involved with her.

Reactions: 6
I've always thought that Julie hates KatieBee because Breadflaps (Elsa Frost) does and Julie seems to think the sun shines out of breadflaps flat and crusty old hole.

Speaking of KatieBee, I just came across her on live and it sounded like the were people fighting and somebody got hit. Always drama with these scumbags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've always thought that Julie hates KatieBee because Breadflaps (Elsa Frost) does and Julie seems to think the sun shines out of breadflaps flat and crusty old hole.

Speaking of KatieBee, I just came across her on live and it sounded like the were people fighting and somebody got hit. Always drama with these scumbags.
I think katie ended up getting a restraining order cos of what happened at her flat but then again you cant believe anything with this lot.

I was watching it, absolutely shocking really. katie live on @katiebeebaby00 when it looked like vicki @bednobsnbroomsticks ( ex best mate of katie) just burst into mels house with a lad who i thinks crissy @chrisyyates while they were on live and battered katie. Katie needs to sort herself out its drama after drama aswel. Dont know how Mel puts up with it. Hopefully theyre both ok sounded awful. Mels daughter is in the house aswel.

Last edited:
They are all mental. Vicki storming in and attacking katie in mels house over her calling her kids on tiktok and owing her money. Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Katie’s on live, she doesn’t look that bad tbh. The video makes it sound worse than it is..

I literally only found out about these people a few days ago and I can’t figure out who’s the goody and who’s the baddie lol can someone help me? 🤷‍♀️🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t even get slightly involved with Julie as she’s that dangerous with her lies! Like someone just said, she starts to believe them herself. I loved when John outed her the other day on live saying she hit him with a photo frame. Poor innocent Julie who never does anything wrong but he apparently always kicks off for nothing… It doesn’t add up to me?. Surely he must get embarrassed that she’s sat on live day in, day out practically begging. Did anyone see her get kicked out of Superdrug the other day as well? 😅

• Haha
Katie’s on live, she doesn’t look that bad tbh. The video makes it sound worse than it is..

I literally only found out about these people a few days ago and I can’t figure out who’s the goody and who’s the baddie lol can someone help me? 🤷‍♀️🥴
Shes got a filter on. She got a good braying and showed it last night her face was terrible. She needs serious help you can see shes been self harming too 😔 shes been up for days drinking and on the sesh shes not helping herself with these lives shes doing on @jodiecrossbynew

I think katie and julie have similarities, both crave attention and love any bit of drama, both narcs, tiktok feeds it. Julie will be loving the fact this has happened to Katie, probs straight onto banterflaps about it.

Last edited:
omg! Finally a thread! I’ve followed her from the very first day she was on TikTok using johns account. She started off alright, seemed friendly and genuine but my god has she changed.

The second hand embarrassment whenever she is around the public bragging about her followers like she’s famous 😂 she doesn’t realise that most people follow her to watch the pathetic drama and constant lies that dribble from her mouth.

at this point I don’t believe a single thing she says anymore.

also why does she think she’s so hard? Talking about how people wouldn’t say it to her face, they absolutely would!Idiot

Also preaches about bullying etc but happily bullies everyone else that disagrees with her!

beaucosmetics did nothing wrong along with a lot of the original girls that were mods for her.

Also anyone noticed that whoever is her current enemy is blamed for blood sent to her address blah blah when that was apparently Laa. She can’t keep up with her own lies

Eurgh she’s just admitted she’s not bathed or changed her clothes for 3 days 🤢🤢 and she’s not wearing underwear 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Currently on live now begging for money so she can go out drinking with some girl called Danielle, of course anyone who asks why they’re begging for money are getting blocked straight away!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.